Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty - page 10. (Read 15704 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
What exchanges are planned after Ico?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi there really interested in this farad ico after reading the whitepapers and overview...can i buy with my ethereum contract..?

Yeah, you can. But make sure you wrote the contract to receive FRD to another single/multi-sig wallet address, and not to the contract itself.

If you need a code review on that, please feel free to contact me.

Owh thanks will contact you personally..
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What is this exactly about? I think I don't understand the OP, to be honest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi there really interested in this farad ico after reading the whitepapers and overview...can i buy with my ethereum contract..?

Yeah, you can. But make sure you wrote the contract to receive FRD to another single/multi-sig wallet address, and not to the contract itself.

If you need a code review on that, please feel free to contact me.

Where do i send my bitcoin/ether so i can get farad? 

The ICO Bitcoin Wallet address and the Ethereum Smart Contract address shall be announced prior to the Pre-ICO time, which is on the August 25th - Another 11 more days, give and take.

Stay tuned for the OFFICIAL addresses ya.

What is the scope of this token?

Sorry, I couldn't quite get you on the "scope" thing.

Lemme try to answer it anyhow. It is basically an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, tied to the real-business, which is manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor.

It has its own floor value to make it less volatile when traded on the exchangers - the first of its kind.

Pls feel free to ask me more ya.

When i say scope i reffered why is this token differently by others and i get answer. Where will be traded after ico ends?

Ok, good to know that I answered your question. Feel free to ask more.

The FRDs are to be distributed to all FRD holders at a maximum of 7 days after the ICO has ended. The list of participating exchangers shall be announced during that same time frame.

Activity: 2

Lemme try to answer it anyhow. It is basically an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, tied to the real-business, which is manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor.

It has its own floor value to make it less volatile when traded on the exchangers - the first of its kind.

When i say scope i reffered why is this token differently by others and i get answer. Where will be traded after ico ends?
Activity: 7

We only accept Bitcoin and Ether for this ICO.

You can get Ether/Bitcoin from your nearest Exchangers, and MAKE SURE you transfer it to your own wallet first.

Then, from your own wallet, you send to our Bitcoin/Ether address.

Make sure you send an email to [email protected] after that, with your details of the transaction - Tx Hash, Ether Address, Bitcoin Address (if sending from Bitcoin).

Where do i send my bitcoin/ether so i can get farad? 

[/quote]
Can i buy the UC with real money?

We only accept Bitcoin and Ether for this ICO.

You can get Ether/Bitcoin from your nearest Exchangers, and MAKE SURE you transfer it to your own wallet first.

Then, from your own wallet, you send to our Bitcoin/Ether address.

Make sure you send an email to [email protected] after that, with your details of the transaction - Tx Hash, Ether Address, Bitcoin Address (if sending from Bitcoin).

Activity: 7
Can i buy the UC with real money?

FACTS and TRIVIA:

The value of Bitcoin and Ethereum for the ICO is calculated based on 90-day Simple Moving Average.

FACTS and TRIVIA:

Participating exchangers shall be announced after the ICO is closed.

It says on the FAQ page that Farad FRD offers a guaranteed buy back higher than offer price.

How will this work?

Thanks

Yeah. The price offered is USD 0.125 cents per FARAD. The buyback is at minimum 0.145 cents.
You can sell back to us, or sell at the exchangers, whichever higher.

What this means is that, there is a floor value of FRD. If it goes lower than that, somebody will snap it, and sell it back to us at that value.

Ask me more if you need more clarifications.

Activity: 10
It says on the FAQ page that Farad FRD offers a guaranteed buy back higher than offer price.

How will this work?

Thanks

FACTS and TRIVIA:

HK Aerospace Beidou is the patents' owner, and Guangxi Aerospace Beidou is the manufacturing entity.

FACTS and TRIVIA:

Did you know that FARAD has a buyback value?
It means, it has a floor value, and should be snapped up when traded on exchanges.

FACTS and TRIVIA:

Did you know that FARAD is the first crypto token for the energy industry?

Pages:
Jump to: