Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty - page 9. (Read 15704 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good project but no bounty.. strange !
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The topic is published as ico, however, I do not see any requirements that ico does not tweet the company's facebook, articles and even company signatures, is it ico or not? Why did you publish it here?

Yes. It is an ICO. We shall start the Pre-ICO on this coming 25th, and all the details about the project, the white paper, the overview are on our ICO website - https://farad.energy.

I have a link to the overview in my signature for you to view it. But more details on the website.

Activity: 560
Merit: 270
The topic is published as ico, however, I do not see any requirements that ico does not tweet the company's facebook, articles and even company signatures, is it ico or not? Why did you publish it here?
So, basically, you want to get about 842 000 ETH? Don't you think that's too much?

I don't know how you get that numbers, but combined with BTC, it should be around 300k ETH-equivalent.
It may double that amount, but it all depends on the demand during the ICO.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So, basically, you want to get about 842 000 ETH? Don't you think that's too much?

FACTS and TRIVIA:

Did you know that our pre-ICO date on the August 25th coincides with the day Michael Faraday, the greatest inventor on Electromagnetism and Electrochemical, left us?

FRD shall carry the legacy of Michael Faraday, if I may say so.

FACTS and TRIVIA:

You can use any Ether wallet to hold FRD. Mist wallet, ImToken, BlockWallet are among the few that you can use.

FACTS and TRIVIA:

The final price of BTC/ETH for FRD shall be re-calculated again just prior to the pre-ICO date, August 25th, based on the 90-day simple moving average. It is needed to soften the volatility of the BTC/ETH price.

This is a new project in ICO launch. And whether this preoyek does not hold bounty like twitter, facebook and others like translating. And if you need a translator in Indonesian we are ready to help. thanks so much dev.

Thank you for your interest in FARAD. Translation is already done by our partner, and the bounty program is being defined as we speak.

I'll keep it updated here later ya.

Thanks.

If I understand the scope is still being written? Will this scope have a date on which it can be listed in the exchanges?

Well, not quite.

The whole white paper and FARAD overview are on our website - https://farad.energy

The Pre-ICO is on this coming 25th, and the ICO itself is on the 15th of September.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If I understand the scope is still being written? Will this scope have a date on which it can be listed in the exchanges?
I see. Well i don't think that an immediate buyback is a wise move seeing that this coin value have a potential to rise up higher. Correct me if i'm wrong Grin .  I will follow this project further. And congratulations, Farad has just become a hot topic!

Yeah, agreed. That's why we timed the buyback per quarter.

Activity: 18
I see. Well i don't think that an immediate buyback is a wise move seeing that this coin value have a potential to rise up higher. Correct me if i'm wrong Grin .  I will follow this project further. And congratulations, Farad has just become a hot topic!
What is this exactly about? I think I don't understand the OP, to be honest.

This is an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, that maps the manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor to the Ethereum Blockchain.

FARAD is the name of the token. It can be traded, it can be used to purchase items from our store, and the participating merchants later.

It has a floor value - Even when Ether/Bitcoin price goes to zero, you can still redeem it back from us for cash. That's the main difference.

Wow, you guys have a crowd here.

One question from a newbie, how long do i need to wait until i can redeem it back for cash?

The buyback program is to be held every quarter. The first buyback is on the March, 2018.

Prior to that, all the audited financial reports, and audited manufacturing data shall be posted on the FARAD SPC website, as well as on the Ethereum Blockchain.

BTW, the manufacturing data are updated from the manufacturing facility to the Ethereum Blockchain on the real-time basis.

Activity: 18

This is an ERC20 token on Ethereum Platform, that maps the manufacturing of Ultra-Capacitor to the Ethereum Blockchain.

FARAD is the name of the token. It can be traded, it can be used to purchase items from our store, and the participating merchants later.

It has a floor value - Even when Ether/Bitcoin price goes to zero, you can still redeem it back from us for cash. That's the main difference.

Wow, you guys have a crowd here.

One question from a newbie, how long do i need to wait until i can redeem it back for cash?

Where do i send my bitcoin/ether so i can get farad? 

The ICO Bitcoin Wallet address and the Ethereum Smart Contract address shall be announced prior to the Pre-ICO time, which is on the August 25th - Another 11 more days, give and take.

Stay tuned for the OFFICIAL addresses ya.

Thank you for your reply. I'll getback to you if i have any questions.

No worries. Feel free to ask more if you need more clarifications.

Activity: 7

Where do i send my bitcoin/ether so i can get farad? 

The ICO Bitcoin Wallet address and the Ethereum Smart Contract address shall be announced prior to the Pre-ICO time, which is on the August 25th - Another 11 more days, give and take.

Stay tuned for the OFFICIAL addresses ya.

Thank you for your reply. I'll getback to you if i have any questions.
What exchanges are planned after Ico?

There are a few exchangers that we are talking to right now - should cover all continents.

I shall announce those after the FRDs are distributed to all token holders.

Pages:
Jump to: