Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty - page 13. (Read 15704 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Guys, can u pls tell more about that Ultra-Capacitor stuff on a newbie language?

Okay, I'll try my best.

First, on Ultra-Capacitor (UC):
Our UC is a patented technology, to be used in combination with battery to supplant the energy requirement for mobile phones, electric vehicle, IoT, etc.
Battery can store a large amount of energy, but can only dissipate them in small amount at a time - like a bottle, when you pour the water out, it takes time to empty the bottle, and it takes a long time to refill the bottle.
UC, on the other hand, is like a vase. You can empty the vase, and refill it again in a very short time.

UC is a small vase, and battery is a big bottle. That's the analogy. From the big bottle into the small vase for faster energy transfer, or recuperation.

Second, on FARAD:
FRD token is a forward contract of Ultra-Capacitor Cell. 1 FRD == 1mF.
When you're buying FRD, you have the rights to the Forward Purchase Contract for the UCC manufacturing.
It has a buyback value, so you really have a floor value on FRD.

Of course, FRD will be traded at exchangers after the ICO. You can sell at the participating exchangers, or sell back to us, whichever is higher for you.

Ok, one more question. Why do u think UC are gonna succeed?

I think it's a matter of time. People are struggling with their power requirements every single second.

Think of solar panels inverter that be scaled down, and much cheaper than it is.
Think of Tesla cars, or any other EVs that need fast charging, and longer drive durations/miles.
The possibilities are limitless.

I kept charging my phone everyday to keep abreast with the world.
Imagine I can charge it for 10 minutes, and use my iPhone for 3-5 days without charging! That's a good relief isn't it?

Token free?

There are free FRDs for those who joined our roadshows. Please check the website for the roadshow nearest to you.

Free tokens for joining roadshows that is amazing idea but unfortunately all are into Asian countries. You have any plan to expend that program and organize into European countries?

Yeah, Europe will be coming when the ICO started.
I'll keep the itineraries posted here as they're confirmed.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Token free?

There are free FRDs for those who joined our roadshows. Please check the website for the roadshow nearest to you.

Free tokens for joining roadshows that is amazing idea but unfortunately all are into Asian countries. You have any plan to expend that program and organize into European countries?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Guys, can u pls tell more about that Ultra-Capacitor stuff on a newbie language?

Okay, I'll try my best.

Our UC is a patented technology, to be used in combination with battery to supplant the energy requirement for mobile phones, electric vehicle, IoT, etc.
Battery can store a large amount of energy, but can only dissipate them in small amount at a time - like a bottle, when you pour the water out, it takes time to empty the bottle, and it takes a long time to refill the bottle.
UC, on the other hand, is like a vase. You can empty the vase, and refill it again in a very short time.

UC is a small vase, and battery is a big bottle. That's the analogy. From the big bottle into the small vase for faster energy transfer, or recuperation.

Second, on FARAD:
When you're buying FRD, you have the rights to the Forward Purchase Contract for the UCC manufacturing.

Of course, FRD will be traded at exchangers after the ICO. You can sell at the participating exchangers, or sell back to us, whichever is higher for you.

Ok, one more question. Why do u think UC are gonna succeed?
what about bounty program?

No bounty at the moment. But you can get FREE FRDs by coming to our roadshows.
Please check https://farad.energy for details.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
what about bounty program?

FACTS and TRIVIA:

FRD is backed by real economic activity.
Usage of FRDs:

All our products shall be purchased using FRD on our online store.
Using FRD shall entitle you to good discounts on our UC products.
Example Application of UC:

Imagine your iPhone can be charged to full in 10 minutes, but can stay online for 5 days.
That is one of the products that we're releasing out...

That's the power of Li-Ion combined with our UC.

Okay, this is quite a long series of questions. I'll go to it by context.

Tell me more about the ultracapacitor?

Well, ultra-capacitor (UC) is just an energy storage medium that can store, and release very fast energy

Is this related to the automotive industry?

The applications of UC is on any device that needs fast energy release, and restore/recuperate - from EV, mobile phones, military, etc.

Do you have a research and production base?
Or in the garage on the knee collect?

Our research is done for the the past 15 years, and we hold 27 patents of UC, specifically metal-oxide patents.
Our patents have been used in productions for a few companies, and now we're mass-producing the UC ourselves.

• 4 Patents registered in China
  • 15 Patents registered in Taiwan
  • 8 Patents registered in USA

What research institutions do you cooperate with?

Here's an excerpt from our website: https://farad.energy
Dr. Yao, is an expert in ultra-capacitor and energy storage technology. He has served in various research and technology positions in companies and higher institute of learning in China. He has a Ph.D. in metallurgy and materials science, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.

Our patents are also being used by Apogee, for example.

What team do you have?

We have a full research team in Taiwan, and China, just for UC research.

Why the capacitor, not the battery?

Capacitor alone cannot replace battery, as it has a lower power density than battery. A combination of UC AND battery is a potent one where we can have a very fast energy release, and a very fast charging of the battery when needed. For example, a Tesla car on Ludicrous mode with UC will be much more thrilling I can say. You can go ultra-fast with UC, and ultra-fast charging when needed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Tell me more about the ultracapacitor? Is this related to the automotive industry? Do you have a research and production base? Or in the garage on the knee collect? What research institutions do you cooperate with? What team do you have? Why the capacitor, not the battery?

Okay, I'll try my best.

Second, on FARAD:

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi sir,
I like it. Do you need a Turkish translator?  Roll Eyes

investFeed
Digipulse

Whitepaper 1
Whitepaper 2

Thank you for interest. This is really the first ERC20 token backed by cash.
As for your offer, thank you, but we have the translations already done by our partners.

Please check https://farad.energy for the rollout of languages.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291
Hi sir,
I like it. Do you need a Turkish translator?  Roll Eyes

investFeed
Digipulse

Whitepaper 1
Whitepaper 2
Token free?

I'm really trying to see the utility in this project. Are you storing the s/n of each capacitor on the blockchain for record-keeping/warranty? Or are you crowd funding your capacitor manufacture business? I'm quite confused.

All the manufacturing of the UC will be posted on the blockchain in real time.
Each FRD purchase is a forward purchase contract of this UC, which starting March 2018, you can redeem back at a higher price.
This way, the FRD has a real floor value, which can be redeemed back in batches.

The manufacturing of UCs are not related to the ICO funding, except for extending the manufacturing capabilities from 5 lines that we have so far.
Only Line 1 of the manufacturing is being used for this ICO. Maybe extended to another line if receiving overwhelming response from the public.

Don't worry, everybody is asking the same question as this is the first ERC20 token that is mapped to the manufacturing process.
Activity: 313
I'm really trying to see the utility in this project. Are you storing the s/n of each capacitor on the blockchain for record-keeping/warranty? Or are you crowd funding your capacitor manufacture business? I'm quite confused.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Token free?
Damn, at first I understood FARAO = Pharaoh . Are you going to have bounty? When are you going to start the campaign?

No worries. We shall announce that later for the FARAD Real-time updates of Manufacturing data on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The campaign is already started in slow gear for now...and moving to the fifth gear during the Pre-ICO time, the August 25th
Pages:
Jump to: