Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty - page 5. (Read 15704 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I do not want be a party pooper.
But on first glance this seems very shady.

Collect Tokens for making ULTRA capacitors?
This is fundamental problem in our society - energy storage. If they had good model of battery like device, they would be in news and had private placement beyond any token dales.

What value does it have if it is been spread around public? In the future, Farad will introduce what they called FARAD Store. You can use the tokens to obtain or buy certain services and products from Farad's partner through Farad store. With the manufacturing of UCC, it creates a floor pricing on each token at $0.145. This function as a minimum earning for token holders. The value of every currency (or in this case, tokens), can only appreciate when there is more use for it apart from just swap back and trading. If you opt to use it in exchanges and get it traded against btc, eth, ltc, and so on is also an option. So with the farad store and exchanges in place, it provides continuity to the usage of FRD. And hopefully the products and services introduced in the Farad store can increase the value and of course provide longevity to the ecosystem.
The list of exchanger shall be announced on 7th November 2017.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
you can even pay this token with paypal .I have not seen that yet at the ico.
10 days he is still running
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
I do not want be a party pooper.
But on first glance this seems very shady.

Collect Tokens for making ULTRA capacitors?
This is fundamental problem in our society - energy storage. If they had good model of battery like device, they would be  in news and had private placement beyond any token dales.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is this coin listed on exchange?
Activity: 6
Is there an update anywhere on how much the contribution is? I've been using ethplorer to check transactions out here and there.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
How many have you collected?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
knows someone when the token can be traded and if so at which exchange ?
I can not find anything here at bitcoointalk. can someone explain it
and can you see or find it also coinmarketcap?

Exactly a month later promised. During preICO, the price of one token is about 0.1usd

7TH NOVEMBER, 2017
FRD LISTING IN EXCHANGER

ahhh. on etherdelta !  since it is already acted! is it the right token? I know the price of the pre-ico synonymous no longer
https://etherdelta.com/#FRD-ETH
Activity: 9

Exactly a month later promised. During preICO, the price of one token is about 0.1usd

7TH NOVEMBER, 2017
FRD LISTING IN EXCHANGER
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
How does one manually bring in the FRD tokens? It doesnt show up on myetherwallet, however when i use etherscan.io or ethplorer.io it shows that FRD tokens were sent to my address.

You need to add FRD token manually at the "Add Custom Token" section. Input these details:

Contract address: 0x0abefb7611cb3a01ea3fad85f33c3c934f8e2cf4

Token symbol: FRD

Decimals: 18
Activity: 6
How does one manually bring in the FRD tokens? It doesnt show up on myetherwallet, however when i use etherscan.io or ethplorer.io it shows that FRD tokens were sent to my address.
Activity: 252
I heard about this project, but seems i am late to invest with BTC. Any problem to send via shapeshift?

Shouldn't be a problem using ShapeShift. But I would greatly suggest using ImToken after you converted to Ether and the configuration is automatic, and you can click advance to change the gas price and all.
Activity: 15
I heard about this project, but seems i am late to invest with BTC. Any problem to send via shapeshift?
Did it all change? I can recall i could login @ farad.energy and deposit BTC there. I deposited but haven't got any tokens yet and there is no way i can log in anymore?
What is up with this?

EDIT :
Found it , if anyone is interested where to find his login/wallet since it's nowhere to be found at the site ( still empty though, but deposit is there)
https://wallet.farad.energy/login

Yeah, we have disabled the site now as we are no longer accepting BTC for contributions.
All BTC contributors have received their FRD tokens.

Please contact support if yours is none.
How could this increase in value in the future? I don't like hype, I would like to see a good project with a nice future. I can see how your endeavour will push the limits of manufacturing and technology forward and possibly stand as a great example and model for other companies.

Minitiarization always create better Industrial design for the finish product. Other competitors' form of UC is mostly cylindrical, hence limiting the product design for the consumer products.

But the token itself, why would it increase in value? (anyone reading this thread please answer if you have any idea) Also I wonder if you could make custom sized capacitors like 0.25x0.25x3mm for a small sized business. And I cant help but imagine other uses for this capacitor, like a Phaser or Railgun. Yeah.

The token itself is backed by cash, and of course, the eco-system of the FRD itself makes it more interesting.
I can't share much for now to avoid speculations, but imagine when FRD can be used in your daily energy needs.

The possibilities are limitless.
Hello, I just purchased farad token with IMtoken and was wondering in 4 more days How will I receive my Farad as IMTOKEN Wallet doesn't have Farad cryptoken wallet/balance on their menu? Could anyone tell me? Thanks in advance

ImToken would automatically shown any ERC20 as you received them.
The way it works is, they would get the contract details on Etherscan.io (I think, or their own Ethereum chain) and added the FRD details in the UI itself.

MyEtherwallet, you have to add FRD manually.
Hello, I just purchased farad token with IMtoken and was wondering in 4 more days How will I receive my Farad as IMTOKEN Wallet doesn't have Farad cryptoken wallet/balance on their menu? Could anyone tell me? Thanks in advance

Just make sure you are using a wallet that has support for ethereum. The farad token is based off ethereum. This is my first time doing a presale type thing as well, and I believe it just ends up in your wallet once the new token has been assigned.

Yes, exactly. Please contact support if you've not received your FRD tokens.
Did it all change? I can recall i could login @ farad.energy and deposit BTC there. I deposited but haven't got any tokens yet and there is no way i can log in anymore?
What is up with this?

EDIT :
Found it , if anyone is interested where to find his login/wallet since it's nowhere to be found at the site ( still empty though, but deposit is there)

This site is not working too. I contacted the Farad support center and they suggested using imToken wallet. I downloaded it and tried to enter the 15 seed words yet it gave me error, not sure what I have to do now. It seems my bitcoins have been lost.

Rest assured that nothing is lost. We have disabled the site as they were problematic than it's supposed to be.
Please contact support and tell us the issue, and they would guide you forward.

Activity: 1
What is up with this?

EDIT :

This site is not working too. I contacted the Farad support center and they suggested using imToken wallet. I downloaded it and tried to enter the 15 seed words yet it gave me error, not sure what I have to do now. It seems my bitcoins have been lost.
Pages:
Jump to: