Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty - page 8. (Read 15704 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
There is a minimum amount and a maximum amount for the payment with eth ?
Thank you ever for the answer

But I find there is not enough advertising for the project on the internet  Wink

There is no minimum contributions of Ether, but for this Pre-ICO (now until 23:59 GMT, 14th September), to earn 10% bonus, minimum of 1 Ether is required.

On the marketing side, we're improving on this. We shall post the bounty program as well later.

Thanks for your support.

From the website itself when you click on contribute:

"The minimum contribution during pre ICO is 1 ETH or its equivalent in BTC and FRD. Any lower than 1 ETH contribution by user during the pre ICO we will return back."

That is no longer valid. Any contributions during PreICO shall get 10% extra.

maaan.. 1.6 billion total coins...going to take mighty long time before it even reaches a dollar per FRD.. Roll Eyes

Well. You might be surprised.
It is backed by cash. No other tokens have that.

And, imagined if it goes a dollar. You buy now at 0.125 USD. That's 800% return. Man! It's good isn't it?

Activity: 392
maaan.. 1.6 billion total coins...going to take mighty long time before it even reaches a dollar per FRD.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

But I find there is not enough advertising for the project on the internet  Wink

There is no minimum contributions of Ether, but for this Pre-ICO (now until 23:59 GMT, 14th September), to earn 10% bonus, minimum of 1 Ether is required.

On the marketing side, we're improving on this. We shall post the bounty program as well later.

Thanks for your support.

From the website itself when you click on contribute:

"The minimum contribution during pre ICO is 1 ETH or its equivalent in BTC and FRD. Any lower than 1 ETH contribution by user during the pre ICO we will return back."
Good News!!

We have 8,000,000 FRD up for grabs in the Bounty Reward.

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce a bounty purchase program for FARAD.

What do you need to do:
  • Get your friends to participate in FARAD PreICO/ICO
  • Register transaction hash from your friend's participation
  • Get 570 FRD per 1 BTC contributed (pro-rated).

Registration can be done at https://goo.gl/sgdbSq
Join us on FRD BTC Bounty Reward at https://www.facebook.com/frdbounty/

Thank you all.

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Tell me please will the bounty campaign?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
SmartHoldem ICO
Can you give me please link to the bounty company, thank you
Serious project. Unfortunately, not everyone is ready to evaluate your project correctly. I think there are prospects. Energy for peaceful purposes.

Thanks for your kind words. We are working on getting the message across in a much easier way, as it involved both on finance, and electrical/energy knowledge.

Thanks for your support.

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

But I find there is not enough advertising for the project on the internet  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Serious project. Unfortunately, not everyone is ready to evaluate your project correctly. I think there are prospects. Energy for peaceful purposes.

Pre-ICO offers 10% more values than the ICO. We got a few more days left. Hurry up.

Contributions can be made by following the instructions at https://farad.energy
Click the participate button.

I assumed as much, but wanted to be sure before sending more, thanks for the quick reply!

Thanks for supporting us. :-)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I assumed as much, but wanted to be sure before sending more, thanks for the quick reply!
Hi,

When I go to the website, I don't see any place to click register for the wallet. Where the "register" button shows up in the video I just see is a button to click for an ETH address, so I sent 1 ETH from MyEtherWallet to the address.

Will the coins be sent to MyEtherWallet address I paid from? Or do I need to contact support because I need to be registered on the actual website.

Thanks, looks like a great project!

Hi. If you're sending using Ether, no need to register.

Just click the Ether button for the official address.

Registration is for Bitcoin only as temporary Ether address shall be created to ease the FRD distributions. Users can then transfer from the temporary Ether address to their preferred wallet.

Thanks for your support.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi,

When I go to the website, I don't see any place to click register for the wallet. Where the "register" button shows up in the video I just see is a button to click for an ETH address, so I sent 1 ETH from MyEtherWallet to the address.

Will the coins be sent to MyEtherWallet address I paid from? Or do I need to contact support because I need to be registered on the actual website.

Thanks, looks like a great project!
Pre-ICO is LIVE

Good day everyone!

The moment we've all been waiting for is LIVE.

We are happy to share with you the step by step manual to participate in the pre-ICO for your reference.

A gentle reminder, any contribution can only be done through our official website www.farad.energy. We will not be responsible for any swaps done via 3rd party or individuals. Thank you!

Step-by-step instructions on how to participate is on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/kfZsiz5a7Eg

Good project but no bounty.. strange !
OP said earlier on that they're currently working out bounties. Think they still are

I have been pushing for some sort of bounties, but since the Marketing is being handled by another party, no such decision is being made, although everyone agreed that bounty should have been made earlier, and published together with this ICO announcement.

My bad for not being able to furnish the bounty details at the moment.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Good project but no bounty.. strange !
OP said earlier on that they're currently working out bounties. Think they still are
Pages:
Jump to: