Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 11. (Read 60625 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I LOVE the idea of this coin so much that I hired somebody to mine it for me. Well that was a costly mistake on my part and had to make them switch course of action 10 hours in to a crap coin to try to recoup some money. Wishing you well and hoping you succeed. If anybody wants to sell some cheap coins once things get going please keep me mind.

What's your address? I'll send some to you right now.

I really appreciate that. My hired miner is in bed and has the wallet used for mining earlier today if you want that address for verification. I will be downloading wallet within a hour and can provide that address if it's ok? I just want to prove that I speak the truth. Let me know which works for you please.

Also, this gesture shows me the kind of person that you are. I will support you and help spread the word via twitter too!

Hey SynCoin if your offer still stands, my local address is.

Sg3H8FSMBpw226CvvBVwEjvRWvtdfdpU4R

Thank you in advance!

Sent!

Got it, thank you.  
Activity: 42
for a p2p does my wallet need to stay open? or can i close it and then all those coins trickle in after?
Sent coined up an email as well!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I LOVE the idea of this coin so much that I hired somebody to mine it for me. Well that was a costly mistake on my part and had to make them switch course of action 10 hours in to a crap coin to try to recoup some money. Wishing you well and hoping you succeed. If anybody wants to sell some cheap coins once things get going please keep me mind.

I really appreciate that. My hired miner is in bed and has the wallet used for mining earlier today if you want that address for verification. I will be downloading wallet within a hour and can provide that address if it's ok? I just want to prove that I speak the truth. Let me know which works for you please.

Also, this gesture shows me the kind of person that you are. I will support you and help spread the word via twitter too!

Thank you in advance!

Sent!
Activity: 36

Thank you in advance!

That's a sweet donation lol.  you should share the wealth in a giveaway ha!

SfAqv54qwb4eRJH5ovktRdrvhKa17BkpyT

.0002 per syn, PM me if interested.

Sent you some, friend.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
That's a sweet donation lol.  you should share the wealth in a giveaway ha!

SfAqv54qwb4eRJH5ovktRdrvhKa17BkpyT

.0002 per syn, PM me if interested.
UPDATE: Just got a 50 SYN anonymous donation. Thank you, kind soul.
Activity: 113
Any word on coined up exchange?

Someone from the subreddit said they emailed CoinedUp; I would recommend you do too. I'm in a mess of work for Uni at the moment, but I'll shoot them an email this weekend for sure.
Yeah, I emailed them but no response yet. We need more people to send nice messages to them  [email protected]

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A new pool for Syncoin is available !
-> Come on to http://syn.coins4everyone.com!

To get SynCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3447
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, let's spread hash power! ;-)
Activity: 113
I kinda like that the dev posts in big. Makes it a lot easier to see the latest news that's relevant to everyone
I 2nd that. I'm getting old and my poor eyes don't work as well.  <-97 yr old miner
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!

We like SynCoin and want to support it.

Thanks

Way to go lazycoin  Smiley

Indeed! I'm quite excited to see us take this step. It's pretty significant!!!

Someone from the subreddit said they emailed CoinedUp; I would recommend you do too. I'm in a mess of work for Uni at the moment, but I'll shoot them an email this weekend for sure.
Mining has been going flawlessly for me so far, which is fantastic! More good news to see Syncoin added to the LazyCoins exchange. Smiley

One small request to the dev: the posts with the gigantic bold lettering, etc, is kinda distracting and annoying. Can we tone it down and maintain a nice, solid, professional image? Smiley

Duly noted.
Activity: 12
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!

Thanks

Way to go lazycoin  Smiley
I kinda like that the dev posts in big. Makes it a lot easier to see the latest news that's relevant to everyone
Activity: 3
Mining has been going flawlessly for me so far, which is fantastic! More good news to see Syncoin added to the LazyCoins exchange. Smiley

One small request to the dev: the posts with the gigantic bold lettering, etc, is kinda distracting and annoying. Can we tone it down and maintain a nice, solid, professional image? Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A pool for Syncoin is available !
-> Come on to http://syn.coins4everyone.com!

To get SynCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3447
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, let's spread hash power! ;-)

I'll try it out; if it's good I'll add it to the OP.

yes, it's good, just waiting for some people to point their miners to it! ;-)
Activity: 98

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: