Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 2. (Read 60625 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've been using Syncoin for 3 days now, but most of the time the nodes are down so I can't mine nor send transactions. Please fix this!
Its a dead coin.

No, it's not. My main developers and myself have been busy with some exams, but are still supporting the coin.
Additionally, nodes have been shutting down by themselves but we've contacted our server host regarding the issue -- they're working on getting it fixed.

syncoin is getting removed from exchanges and no new activity here, so you need to do something to save it

Which exchanges have removed it from transaction? I'll look into it now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've been using Syncoin for 3 days now, but most of the time the nodes are down so I can't mine nor send transactions. Please fix this!
Its a dead coin.

No, it's not. My main developers and myself have been busy with some exams, but are still supporting the coin.
Additionally, nodes have been shutting down by themselves but we've contacted our server host regarding the issue -- they're working on getting it fixed.

syncoin is getting removed from exchanges and no new activity here, so you need to do something to save it
Its a dead coin.

Its a dead coin.
Activity: 127
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 173
Currently it is CPU mineable. I've been burning in new PC's with it lol.

Activity: 127
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
It's a great coin, mining is pretty good!
Activity: 173
Wow. I randomly check this thread and I see that the coin is still on life support. Amazing!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I still see many connection on my wallet.
It's just going at it's own pace.  No pump and dump which is good.

I suppose people are just waiting to see how well it will do when transition occurs.
No pump no dump. We do not need any pump an dump. Coins with quick pump and dump die quickly.

Juts like this one has died Smiley.
Lack of interest on it
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
SYN will be successful,it‘s team is better than other,We support
Activity: 14

I suppose people are just waiting to see how well it will do when transition occurs.
No pump no dump. We do not need any pump an dump. Coins with quick pump and dump die quickly.
tjc
Activity: 145
Whenever I need a confidence booster I solo min Syncoin for a few minutes  Smiley
Activity: 15

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Nothing to see here folks. Just a dead coin, Sad
Is this coin dead?

I can assure you that this coin is still alive and well. It is growing and moving along well. If you require a pool to mine on, the official SynCoin P2Pool is always available.

--Zer0Evasi0n
I can easily solo mine it, so i assume little to no miners, and price is going down as i see, but maybe i am wrong.
Activity: 5
Is this coin dead?

I can assure you that this coin is still alive and well. It is growing and moving along well. If you require a pool to mine on, the official SynCoin P2Pool is always available.

--Zer0Evasi0n
Is this coin dead?
Activity: 70
Update: I'll be mining to reimburse anyone who isn't paid by the official pool within 24 hours. If you haven't been paid, simply PM me a screenshot of how many shares you mined, and I'll calculate how much to send you.

Thank you.
Also, please don't forget to vote in the poll.
Activity: 182

Join COMKORT and trade SYN at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Try once, and you will not want to switch!
I don't see any one is mining at the moment all pools seems to be having zero miner.Can some one point me if particular pool is working with miners

The official pool is up and running Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: