Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 8. (Read 60625 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There is an IPO for Alcurex: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-alcurex-v201-458732

I think it would be a great idea if you could buy some of the shares in there. And use your shareholder privilege to Vote on the coins that you have. This is much more efficient than the public voting/donation through different exchanges, plus you earn money.

I am planning to own 1% of this company and i will do my best to put SynCoin in there.

Bought the shares, dude!
There is an IPO for Alcurex: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-alcurex-v201-458732

I think it would be a great idea if you could buy some of the shares in there. And use your shareholder privilege to Vote on the coins that you have. This is much more efficient than the public voting/donation through different exchanges, plus you earn money.

I am planning to own 1% of this company and i will do my best to put SynCoin in there.

Great idea, blueangel01! I'll take a look now and see if I can't arrange something.
Thanks to husky, I was able to put about 9 MH to the network; this will increase difficulty (and block reward).

Remember, profitability will stay around the same regardless of reward.

Low diff = more blocks per same period of time (but worth less each)
High diff = less blocks per same period of time (but worth more each)
Activity: 42
One of the features of this coin is that the coins per block depends on the difficulty.
Since the hashrate went down, the difficulty went down, and also the coins per block.

Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.

Activity: 14
Hmm my coins mined per block seems to be halved from yesterday. Are other people experiencing this or should i inspect my miner?

One of the features of this coin is that the coins per block depends on the difficulty.
Since the hashrate went down, the difficulty went down, and also the coins per block.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A pool for Syncoin is available !
-> Come on to http://syn.coins4everyone.com!

To get SynCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://syn.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3447
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, let's spread hash power! ;-)
Hmm my coins mined per block seems to be halved from yesterday. Are other people experiencing this or should i inspect my miner?
Activity: 98
Can someone let the operator @ Hashstrike know that neither manual nor auto payouts are working on his pool?

Thx!
Activity: 10
rf5mP3PxTQrmdLaSypnyb1yN8T1421UZZN
Wonderful reply Syncoin. I guess that made the trolls go away. I am currently mining and receiving steady rewards. There is not much not to like with this coin. I guess soon we will be having more people to mine this, i hope.

I will be supporting this coin for a long term.

Indeed Grin and that's great to have you on board Smiley If you're on Reddit, hit up the subreddit and I'll tip ya if I see ya.

Its great lazycoins is going to add syncoin. Are there any reassurances to the integrity of this new exchange? It will require a leap of faith for both sellers and investors of syncoin. I prefer to err on the side of caution and will probably only trade in small amounts in the beginning.  Can anyone provide more assurance, such as a reputable developer is behind lazycoins?

I've checked in with them; they've got a pretty nice team set up. Beta is due in like 8 or 9 days, I believe.

We'll just have to see how "dead" this coin is in a couple of weeks.

A coin with this much innovation is anything but dead, people just don't understand it yet because they're caught up in the latest pump-n-dump scams. Patience is a virtue.

Exactly; people either want to:
* Pump and dump a coin for massive profit
* Make profit massively in the short term some other way
Its great lazycoins is going to add syncoin. Are there any reassurances to the integrity of this new exchange? It will require a leap of faith for both sellers and investors of syncoin. I prefer to err on the side of caution and will probably only trade in small amounts in the beginning.  Can anyone provide more assurance, such as a reputable developer is behind lazycoins?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Are you people still arguing about a re-launch?
This may be hard to realize, but the amount of coins mined during the first day was worthless in any time evaluation.

This coin does NOT reward early adopters. The more people that mine this coin the more worthless that initial amount of coins becomes. Get that into your thick skulls people.

For example, you may get 10 coins a day when there is 100 MH/s total mining power on the first day.
The second day you might get 100 coins a day when there is 1 GH/s total mining power.
The second week you might get 1000 coins a day when there is 10 GH/s mining power.
And so on. That first day matters very very little in the scheme of things.

What will your 100, 200 or 1000 coins matter when you can get 10,000 coins a day in a month from now?

Saying this coin needed a restart is ignorant. Saying this coin is dead because it didn't restart after some people were able to mine 0.0000000144% of the overall coins on the first day is absurd. Yes, you read that right. There were 360 blocks mined in the first 24 hours, with payout roughly 10. Thats 3600 total coins on first day. 3600 out of 250,000,000,000. Give it a rest.

From this point on, let it be known, any person who complains about restarting this coins because its "unfair to those who missed out on first day" is willfully ignorant. Wow you missed out on a fraction of the 0.0000000144% awarded on the first day? Do not humor these people, just ignore them.

I wonder if anyone would dare go into the Bitcoin main discussion thread and demand a re-start because they missed out on the first day? Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We'll just have to see how "dead" this coin is in a couple of weeks.

A coin with this much innovation is anything but dead, people just don't understand it yet because they're caught up in the latest pump-n-dump scams. Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Wonderful reply Syncoin. I guess that made the trolls go away. I am currently mining and receiving steady rewards. There is not much not to like with this coin. I guess soon we will be having more people to mine this, i hope.

I will be supporting this coin for a long term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
nice one.
UPDATE: REDDIT TIPBOT ONLINE AND WORKING; DELAYS POSSIBLE DUE TO NOT ENOUGH COMMENT KARMA (REQUIRES MANUAL CAPTCHAS)
Anyone have experience with altcointipbot? Still having issues Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
lol always love me some Star Wars hilarity...
Pages:
Jump to: