Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 7. (Read 60625 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Syncoin, can your team possibly make something like this: (its fake)

Wow....A wallet with built in candle charts.  That would be AMAZING.  Awesome idea.

Amazing, but somewhat unrealistic. Do you have any idea how much coding it would take to build a secure full fledged trading platform and to incorporate it into a wallet?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Wow....A wallet with built in candle charts.  That would be AMAZING.  Awesome idea.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
maybe you guys should make a better layout for your website, its just css from doge, not the most appealing site.
It' s not that hard to make a better one, just a small suggestion
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
this coin is beautiful, i had always thought long time ago about a coin, where you gain the same amount of coin per day no matter the difficulty(yeah i know there is halving, but still...)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Something is missing with this coin... POS

Would you consider changing the algo into POS/POW or full POS in the future?

I think if this coin will have an algo reward for POS, like the algo in reward for POW, this coin will have everthing. It would be great if this coin with have compounding daily interest. People will love to hoard this coin like a savings in their bank.

All PoS does is inflate the currency.
There is no point in hoarding your coins for 10% interest if everyone else is gaining 10% interest as well. This just means your coins are becoming 10% less scarce (valuable).

What's going on with this coin? Hash rate is low.
Any information on possible exchanges?

That is your opinion. But i think slow inflation through POS is better than to mine 250 billion in a year. Also, there are already lot of coin with POW. Adding POS will make this coin a bit difference if you give it unique reward for POS. It is not about scarcity, leave that for the UNO and BTC. They are going to be really scarce. We need currency.

Hashrate is slow because this coin is not for early adopters, rather it is for long term miners. Whales and other miners wants to mine a day or 2 to get the most out of the coin because the reward is great in the 1st few days and will be halved after a few blocks.

There will be exchanges.. Lazycoin will add SynCoin.... the rest will follow soon.

Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

I think if this coin will have an algo reward for POS, like the algo in reward for POW, this coin will have everthing. It would be great if this coin with have compounding daily interest. People will love to hoard this coin like a savings in their bank.

All PoS does is inflate the currency.
There is no point in hoarding your coins for 10% interest if everyone else is gaining 10% interest as well. This just means your coins are becoming 10% less scarce (valuable).

What's going on with this coin? Hash rate is low.
Any information on possible exchanges?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Husky is a baller. Would you like me to redistribute your winnings back to the dealer's hand?
You'll keep the 50 you had before.

That works for me! lets pretend that never happened
got any donation addresses for supporting that game?  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
UPDATE: I made SynCoin's first game -- coin-flipper!

It's on the same server as the official pool, so (for now) you can play it at http://pool.synco.in (no port 33550).

IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET ITS OWN SERVER.

I accidentally won it all. I'm normally not lucky. I hope the dealer's hand isn't drained for everyone

Husky is a baller. Would you like me to redistribute your winnings back to the dealer's hand?
You'll keep the 50 you had before.
Activity: 12

It's on the same server as the official pool, so (for now) you can play it at http://pool.synco.in (no port 33550).

I accidentally won it all. I'm normally not lucky. I hope the dealer's hand isn't drained for everyone

ROFLMAO! This is why we can't have nice things

Activity: 70
EarnCryptoCoins

SynCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.10 to 0.30 SYN per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 SYN minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
SbxSrjiCU9ACCBZTxqEKYVEf9SaYY8SxUP

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

That's awesome earncryptocoins.com !!! We really appreciate it  Smiley
I will send you a donation in a few
Great you can also send me a link and some text(40 chars max) in PM so i can add it in the list.
EarnCryptoCoins

SynCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.08 to 0.10 SYN per hour.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

That's awesome earncryptocoins.com !!! We really appreciate it  Smiley
I will send you a donation in a few
Activity: 70
EarnCryptoCoins

SynCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.10 to 0.30 SYN per hour.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS

If syncoin is out for a while before being listed on an exchange do you think that might help since a coin is especially vulnerable to manipulation when the market share is small?

I understand what you mean, although I think being listed on an exchange will provide good publicity and interest to the coin to those unaware of it and its long term potential. The more it's seen around the crypto community, the more people will hop on board, imo anyway Smiley
If syncoin is out for a while before being listed on an exchange do you think that might help since a coin is especially vulnerable to manipulation when the market share is small?

Ehh, not particularly. It's still got a pretty large network hashrate so we should be okay.
There is an IPO for Alcurex: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-alcurex-v201-458732

I think it would be a great idea if you could buy some of the shares in there. And use your shareholder privilege to Vote on the coins that you have. This is much more efficient than the public voting/donation through different exchanges, plus you earn money.

I am planning to own 1% of this company and i will do my best to put SynCoin in there.

Bought the shares, dude!

Not bad.. i own 1000 shares. And will be planning to buy more at the end February.
Pages:
Jump to: