Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 3. (Read 60625 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't see any one is mining at the moment all pools seems to be having zero miner.Can some one point me if particular pool is working with miners
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I know there are still a few people mining it(myself inc).  The conversation about this coin has moved on to http://www.reddit.com/r/SynCoin/.  This coins problem currently is the lack of exposure imo.

Massive marketing can help. Competition is fierce in the altcoin market.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
191 SYN already claimed!
4600+ members/200+ claiming SYN every hour!
1800+ claims/180+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free SynCoins!

SynCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.025 to 0.095 SYN per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
SanxV4ixtEvNJULu9e63MFFoUBcSum2f3C

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Activity: 112
UPDATE: Reddit banned SyntheticDoge. New account is SynCoin.
"Block Reward: Calculated based on difficulty"

Finally, a block reward that i have been looking for. Even though the algo is not yet perfect, this could be a bridge to a better coin.

I've been thinking about this. Is it scaling linearly? It would be a pretty interesting idea (your 1MH/s gives you a more or less constant amount of coins regardless of net hashrate), but the consequence would be a lack of incentive for early miners, which can leave the coin out in the field.

Well there is an incentive to early miners but not so obvious because as the number of block  grows there is less reward, assuming that the difficulty remains constant.

Hardly a change -- it's a very small component of the equation. Law of diminishing returns.

1/2 units change > 1/3 units change > 1/4 units change

Basically only dividing by an increasing block height; the difference it makes gets smaller by more and more each time.
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
"Block Reward: Calculated based on difficulty"

Finally, a block reward that i have been looking for. Even though the algo is not yet perfect, this could be a bridge to a better coin.

I've been thinking about this. Is it scaling linearly? It would be a pretty interesting idea (your 1MH/s gives you a more or less constant amount of coins regardless of net hashrate), but the consequence would be a lack of incentive for early miners, which can leave the coin out in the field.

Well there is an incentive to early miners but not so obvious because as the number of block  grows there is less reward, assuming that the difficulty remains constant.
Activity: 113
UPDATE: SYN now listed on Bittrex, will be updating OP later tonight Cool
This is good news. Maybe we can start a market there finally. This coin is so RARE now it's crazy
UPDATE: SYN now listed on Bittrex, will be updating OP later tonight Cool
Tonight was the first time I checked out the main website like the black background with the red letters, looks a litle better then before.
I know there are still a few people mining it(myself inc).  The conversation about this coin has moved on to http://www.reddit.com/r/SynCoin/.  This coins problem currently is the lack of exposure imo.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'm looking for some coins which had less exposure lately and are not that well know , but with a small community still active , anyone still interested in this?
I've had many megashashes to help mine the coin since inception, but was looking for networks.py file for P2pool.

I guess it is not the coin makers problem, but a pool operator problem. I've got 160 other coins I can mine. Peace out!

Huh

These were on the repo since day one...
https://github.com/syncoin-project/syncoin/tree/master/p2pool_files

Why didn't you try looking there?
Activity: 25
I've had many megashashes to help mine the coin since inception, but was looking for networks.py file for P2pool.

I guess it is not the coin makers problem, but a pool operator problem. I've got 160 other coins I can mine. Peace out!
what is going on with this coin... it is so quiet.....

A few reasons.

* Most activity shifted to Reddit
* I haven't paid for ads in a while
* BitcoinTalk kind of already knows that SYN exists, so people probably aren't coming back to this thread
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
what is going on with this coin... it is so quiet.....
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Just small remind about our exchange. We recently add SYN. We are fast and our support is very responsive.

Trade SYN at https://c-cex.com
Ticket Price 0.4 SYN
Draw every hour
1% house edge - 0.5 to support CryptoRaffles and 0.5 to support SynCoin Faucet at EarnCryptoCoins

THIS ^ Just posted on Reddit, it's pretty awesome.
UPDATE: SYN ADDED TO CRYPTORUSH.IN, SELL AT [0.0009]

Yes that is a good price to sell at.

However, I fear that the inaccurate stats at the Hashstrike pool may tempt noobish miners to dump much lower rates. The earning stats are approximately 6x the actual payouts on Hashstrike. (Real stats can be figured out by using the "blocks" page and doing some math).

So we may have miners dumping thinking they are making a much higher daily profit than they actually are, and driving down prices in the process.

I'm actually going to pull the payout estimates, because it's impossible to forecast due to the way that rewards are based on difficulty.  It'll be better to show 0 and let people do the math themselves than show an incorrect value.l

Yeah, thanks for that -- I'll see if I can pull mine too; it seems to be causing some people to incorrectly estimate what they're getting.
Activity: 70
Ticket Price 0.4 SYN
Draw every hour
1% house edge - 0.5 to support CryptoRaffles and 0.5 to support SynCoin Faucet at EarnCryptoCoins
Pages:
Jump to: