Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 8. (Read 55961 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hello, I downloaded the new SYNX wallet, added coins and even received a staking payout. However, last night my computer shut down and now when I try to open the wallet, it closes and says, ''syndicate-qt.exe has stopped working''. I tried rebooting and restarting with the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew

backup your wallet.dat, delete the contents of your syndicate folder then resync and restore your wallet.dat

had a power cut today and afterwards my wallet wouldn't start, kept popping up with a generic windows had to stop the task dialogue.

in case anyone else runs into this issue, fixed by resyncing the wallet from scratch
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Does masternodes works well for you guys HuhUndecided
Activity: 46
Hello, I downloaded the new SYNX wallet, added coins and even received a staking payout. However, last night my computer shut down and now when I try to open the wallet, it closes and says, ''syndicate-qt.exe has stopped working''. I tried rebooting and restarting with the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hi Is the swap running yet ??

The swap started at block 65626 (of new chain) and seems to finished at block 65659.

I started Synx explorer at http://104.206.242.43:3001  - Its just temporary, it has wrong icon, its slow, but it works. Currently re-indexing.

Hi ,I have my coins in Cryptopia.nz,what can I do ??
Thank you.

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/a/synx-delisting
You can try to contact support, but as I understand they are running pre-swap Synx (Synx Classic?). So sending the synx now would not have effect on the new chain.
In case it was small amount I would consider as lost. Anyway you can still withdraw it to the old Synx Client in case that somebody will start "Synx Classic fork".

(I am not official Synx or Cryptopia spokesman)
Activity: 394
Merit: 100

The swap started at block 65626 (of new chain) and seems to finished at block 65659.

I started Synx explorer at http://104.206.242.43:3001  - Its just temporary, it has wrong icon, its slow, but it works. Currently re-indexing.

Hi ,I have my coins in Cryptopia.nz,what can I do ??
Thank you.
Activity: 3
Hello everyone,
I have staking problem with Syndicate after the blockchain upgrade, have done all the necessary steps (new wallet, new block-chain download from scratch)
and still not getting any staking reward from syndicate. BTW the wallet showing that it's unlocked and staking is active. I have 3900 Synx (still not enough for MN)
Anyone has found solution for this kind of staking problem ?

Maybe, you are just unlucky to get any stake at the moment. It is still random and if the network weight is increasing, you'll be needing to wait longer to receive your stake. I said this because it seems that everything is fine based on your description above. If you wallet's staking icon is active, it just means that there's no problem with it. How long are you staking with that 3900 SYNX?

Well the 3900 were in the wallet for more than 48 h., but before that I had around 3k and no rewards.
It seems that the problem is solved now, all I did is puttig staking=1 in syndicate.conf, that seems to help, got 2 reward within few hours,
but boy they're much less than on previous block chain. Got only 2 x 2.99 SYNX
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 394
Activity: 149
Yes, but only with coins not used as MN. MN input autolocked, so it will not used at staking.
good to know, thx!
Activity: 71
Yes, but only with coins not used as MN. MN input autolocked, so it will not used at staking.
Activity: 149
My SYNX QT Wallet is not active for staking after 4XX confirmation
I have tried to lock and unlock for staking only and backup wallet.
Am I missing any setup?

staking=1 in syndicate.conf
am I able to stake and do masternoding in parallel?
Activity: 71
Am I missing any setup?

staking=1 in syndicate.conf
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hello everyone,
I have staking problem with Syndicate after the blockchain upgrade, have done all the necessary steps (new wallet, new block-chain download from scratch)
and still not getting any staking reward from syndicate. BTW the wallet showing that it's unlocked and staking is active. I have 3900 Synx (still not enough for MN)

I've got 16k and am on average getting 3 stakes per day on version 2 you may find it takes a while until you stake I would've expect it to within 48 hours though
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hello everyone,

Maybe, you are just unlucky to get any stake at the moment. It is still random and if the network weight is increasing, you'll be needing to wait longer to receive your stake. I said this because it seems that everything is fine based on your description above. If you wallet's staking icon is active, it just means that there's no problem with it. How long are you staking with that 3900 SYNX?
Activity: 3
Hello everyone,
Activity: 2
Am I missing any setup?
Activity: 2
I have the same problem.  Sad I hope someone can help us here.
Activity: 19
Hi, my masternode is running but every time i've got a reward it pays my masternode wallet so i go from 5000 synx to 500x, so the masternode stop running, i didn't find the option to setup a default wallet to receive the coins, did anybody had the same problem ?  Tongue
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Okay. I will re-synchronize my wallet back from scratch so that I'll be in the new blockchain. I am confident that this will finally solve all staking issues, and that the wallet will stake better after I do this. Thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
SO basically the developers created more than millions of dollars worth of coins through this swap.  I asked the developers only to get a run around only to attack me afterwards.

What needs to be said should be said.  The coin swap happened because some hackers were attacking SYNX nodes to create more coins?  Excuse me but the developers are in control of that.  What proof did the developers provide?

Here's what I think and I could be wrong...  They had bunch of nodes and the coins weren't creating fast enough for them to profit so they increased the masternode payouts for a month or 2.  Since masternode payouts weren't generating coins fast enough for them they did a swap and created millions of new coins for them to get paid.  They changed 200% ROI to 36% ROI through the swap.  This did not help SYNX holders.  I thought this was a community coin?  No community was involved.  It was all developers.

I can understand they need to get paid for their work but millions of coins were created without community acknowledgement.   I was told.

There's been lot of scams in the crypto business.  When there's money involved people do bad shit.

Pages:
Jump to: