Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 20. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why would you delete your wallet file?  That's where your coins are.  I think you are fucked if you can't recover the file.

BECAUSE I'M AND IDIOT, MATE. The new QT wallet wouldn't run even when trying to start it from command prompt and editing the command path to include the folder.  

ANYWAY, I restarted the VPS because the .cmd also wouldn't open my trading bot software and the SYNX QT wallet v1.9.9 is right there on my desktop. WTF. And upon inspection it holds the correct wallet address from my previous wallet. DOUBLE WTF.

So, I guess I didn't lose my tokens but I'm still at a loss for how that all happened...
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
So, I may have messed up and lost a masternodes worth of coins.
Will explain here, and if someone could please advise if they are lost or they can somehow be recovered I would appreciate the feedback.

I purchased enough SYNX from Cryptopia to cover a masternode plus the fees. I bought a VPS and then downloaded the SYNX Wallet v1.0.1.8 ; this was my first mistake as i didn't find this new thread for Syndicate and that wallet was the first to be offered from my internet search from the syndicatehodlers.com website. So, I downloaded the wallet and sent the coins from the exchange to the v1.0.1.8 wallet but I forgot to back up the wallet info! I later found this thread and tried to download the v1.9.9 wallet but upon opening the .exe it would immediately crash and not open. After trying to troubleshoot for a while I thought maybe the old wallet should be deleted as it may be interfering with the new wallet.
And that is where I messed up.
The transaction is still pending but I don't  believe I can cancel it at this time. Cryptopia support seems overwhelmed and will probably not respond.
I also tried recovering deleted files from my device using recovery software but I had no luck with that.

The wallet was on a windows vps from vultr if that makes any difference.

Appreciate feedbaack.

Why would you delete your wallet file?  That's where your coins are.  I think you are fucked if you can't recover the file.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Reading the ANN initial post reports that the currency was saved, I do not follow this project, but what happened to the currency because it seems that it almost got lost?

This project was indeed saved by the community members and is now being managed by developers from the community itself. If I'm not mistaken, the old devs for this coin are now handling other project which is also "somehow" related to SYNX. As you can see, after the takeover, this coin progressed well and is now being developed to deliver the tasks included in their road map. We are also witnessing price increase in the past few days, maybe, due to the recent wallet update.

But is there even sufficient funding to keep development going forward or how do the devs get funded right now? If they also might leave in the foreseeable future that would be bad, too.
Activity: 23
So, I may have messed up and lost a masternodes worth of coins.
Will explain here, and if someone could please advise if they are lost or they can somehow be recovered I would appreciate the feedback.

I purchased enough SYNX from Cryptopia to cover a masternode plus the fees. I bought a VPS and then downloaded the SYNX Wallet v1.0.1.8 ; this was my first mistake as i didn't find this new thread for Syndicate and that wallet was the first to be offered from my internet search from the syndicatehodlers.com website. So, I downloaded the wallet and sent the coins from the exchange to the v1.0.1.8 wallet but I forgot to back up the wallet info! I later found this thread and tried to download the v1.9.9 wallet but upon opening the .exe it would immediately crash and not open. After trying to troubleshoot for a while I thought maybe the old wallet should be deleted as it may be interfering with the new wallet.
And that is where I messed up.
The transaction is still pending but I don't  believe I can cancel it at this time. Cryptopia support seems overwhelmed and will probably not respond.
I also tried recovering deleted files from my device using recovery software but I had no luck with that.

The wallet was on a windows vps from vultr if that makes any difference.

Appreciate feedbaack.

Someone have the link with the new wallet ?

It's on the first page.
I am staking in new wallet for 5 days now, got only 5+5 orphan blocks so far every other day...  Sad
Same here.

I got 15 orphan blocks, never get a single mined coin since I bought SYNX 1 month ago. That´s not normal, there is something wrong with this coin.

I have the latest wallet 1.9.9.  What else I could do?Huh?

Are you staking or masternode?

You do get lot of orphan blocks with this coin it seems.  I've had 5 or 6 blocks of orphans.  I got paid 20 coins still from masternode yesterday.  If you masternode you might want to restart the server and restart your wallet.
Activity: 128
Someone have the link with the new wallet ?
Activity: 53
I am staking in new wallet for 5 days now, got only 5+5 orphan blocks so far every other day...  Sad
Same here.

I got 15 orphan blocks, never get a single mined coin since I bought SYNX 1 month ago. That´s not normal, there is something wrong with this coin.

I have the latest wallet 1.9.9.  What else I could do?Huh?
hello,
need help ))
I ran a masternode 2 days ago. I got 50 coins at the 1st day, and at the 2nd day I haven't got any coins during previos 20 hours.
Is it normal? Or.. Huh 

It comes in bursts.
Activity: 1
hello,
need help ))
I ran a masternode 2 days ago. I got 50 coins at the 1st day, and at the 2nd day I haven't got any coins during previos 20 hours.
Is it normal? Or.. Huh 
I was stacking less than 100, now I bought 300 more, hope it will increase my chances of actually stake valid stake, not orphan ones.
Is there any community pool for staking?

100 coins is not nearly enough to be staking.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
I was stacking less than 100, now I bought 300 more, hope it will increase my chances of actually stake valid stake, not orphan ones.
Is there any community pool for staking?
I am staking in new wallet for 5 days now, got only 5+5 orphan blocks so far every other day...  Sad

How many coins are you staking?  I'm getting about 20 coins a day from masternode.  I did get more few days ago but more masternodes now
Activity: 29
Guys, any news on the gravitycoin fork?
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
Activity: 19

Hello Dev,

how to update masternode on windows?  i try to replace syndicated.exe with the new syndicated.exe on windows but when i start it , it closes immediately

i use windows server 2012 and it s ok with old Syndicated.exe

please answer

thx
The new wallet works really good.  need better color scheme.  Thanks
Activity: 55
Reading the ANN initial post reports that the currency was saved, I do not follow this project, but what happened to the currency because it seems that it almost got lost?

This project was indeed saved by the community members and is now being managed by developers from the community itself. If I'm not mistaken, the old devs for this coin are now handling other project which is also "somehow" related to SYNX. As you can see, after the takeover, this coin progressed well and is now being developed to deliver the tasks included in their road map. We are also witnessing price increase in the past few days, maybe, due to the recent wallet update.

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 55
Dear Dev,
can you PLEASE choose any color but white for the check marks that signify a mined block?  The WHITE check mark on a WHITE background only shows if I hightlight the line with my cursor.   This is unusable.  PLEASE CHANGE!!!!!  Can you please reply to this request?Huh  I am not alone in this MAJOR complaint with the wallet.

Thanks.

A new patch will be released in the next few days. New patch will resolve colour issue and some other fixes.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
DEV, i update last vers 1.9.9 but still have too many block not accept
Pages:
Jump to: