Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 22. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hopefully this solves my staking issues  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
I've had 3 conflicted transactions in a row with the new wallet with my masternode.
Activity: 3
Hello,
can you please clarify the instructions to transfer over to the new wallet?  So I just do the following:
1. Exit my wallet.
2.  Give it a few minutes to completely shut down.
3. Download new version of wallet.
4.  Open the new wallet.

Will my coins automatically show up after step #4?
Do I have to transfer or replace the wallet.dat file?
Do I have to update the config file?

Thank you for helping me with the above 3 questions.  I want to transition without any problems.  :-)

Other questions:
1.  When will staking rewards end on the version of wallet that is now being replaced?
2.  When will the explorer reflect transactions and rewards?  (The explorer has stopped posting transactions since Feb 8.)
3.  Is there a new explorer?  If so can you please update the link on Coinmarketcap.com?
4.  Is there any roadmap for 2018? 

Thank you for anyone who can help by answering these questions.
The new wallet is awesome!!!

My node actually shows up instead of crashing when entering TX ID.  I had to restart it every time
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Please update all MNs and all staking wallets. This is a mandatory update to get a clean network and to get rid of unsynched blocks or endless orphans. This release contains new consensus rules and improvements that are not backwards compatible with older versions.

How to Upgrade:

If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has completely shut down (which might take a few minutes for older versions), then copy over syndicate-qt.exe (on Windows) or /Applications/Syndicate-Qt (on Mac) or syndicated/syndicate-qt (on Linux).

Changelog:

- Rebased to Bitcoin Core 0.13 code base
- Added Syndicate Core RPC client (syndicate-cli)
- Added Syndicate Core transaction utility (syndicate-tx)
- New build system (removed Qt project file)
- Updated Third-Party Dependencies
- Removed messaging system
- Updated UI
- Signed executables

Wallets: https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQT/releases/tag/v1.9.9
Boostrap: https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQT/releases/download/v1.9.9/bootstrap.dat

Is there still plans to fork from this code or are those plans put to the side. I know for a while they were posting about swapping with 30000 needed for a master node.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Please update all MNs and all staking wallets. This is a mandatory update to get a clean network and to get rid of unsynched blocks or endless orphans. This release contains new consensus rules and improvements that are not backwards compatible with older versions.

How to Upgrade:

If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has completely shut down (which might take a few minutes for older versions), then copy over syndicate-qt.exe (on Windows) or /Applications/Syndicate-Qt (on Mac) or syndicated/syndicate-qt (on Linux).

Changelog:

- Updated UI
- Signed executables

Boostrap: https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQT/releases/download/v1.9.9/bootstrap.dat

Nice ! Updated my wallet already.
Are Bittrex and Cryptopia also up to date ? Or is not necessary as the backward compatibility is only for PoS and MNs ?
Activity: 40
Why are so many coins as of late going with this god awful dark color scheme. Black text on dark grey background? Light grey text on white background? Why? Stop already.
Activity: 55

How to Upgrade:

Changelog:

- Updated UI
- Signed executables

Activity: 53
Hi,

I have been staking for 15 days and all my mined  rewards (9 in total) are "generated but not accepted"...  In short since I bought SYNX I didn´t get a single reward.  

I´m using wallet version 1.9.1. What could be the problem?

Regards,
Clarf
Activity: 4
I can't seem to run the automatic script succesfully on Ubuntu VPS. Can someone help me out?

At the final step I get:

• Saving config file...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "synx.py", line 301, in
    main()
  File "synx.py", line 297, in main
    setup_masternodes()
  File "synx.py", line 258, in setup_masternodes
    setup_first_masternode()
  File "synx.py", line 191, in setup_first_masternode
    f = open('/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf', 'w')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf'

Someone knows how to solve this problem?

yeah someone helped me with this on telegram.

become 'root' before starting any of this, the run the script.
Activity: 1
I can't seem to run the automatic script succesfully on Ubuntu VPS. Can someone help me out?

At the final step I get:

• Saving config file...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "synx.py", line 301, in
    main()
  File "synx.py", line 297, in main
    setup_masternodes()
  File "synx.py", line 258, in setup_masternodes
    setup_first_masternode()
  File "synx.py", line 191, in setup_first_masternode
    f = open('/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf', 'w')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf'

Someone knows how to solve this problem?
Activity: 128
Good news , syndicate to the moon !!!
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
when does the windows wallet update release

They released the windows wallet v1.9.9 today but it was taken down few hours ago due to glitch being encountered in staking. People noticed that there something wrong in it and they reported it in their telegram channel. The devs swiftly removed the download link and they are currently making a patch for it. They advised for us to use the older version so that we will not encounter problems with it. They are trying to put out the patch today but we'll see if they'll gonna deliver to that timeline.

Wow that was fast...hope they keep up with that speed and release the patch fast, been waiting quite some time for a new wallet
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

They released the windows wallet v1.9.9 today but it was taken down few hours ago due to glitch being encountered in staking. People noticed that there something wrong in it and they reported it in their telegram channel. The devs swiftly removed the download link and they are currently making a patch for it. They advised for us to use the older version so that we will not encounter problems with it. They are trying to put out the patch today but we'll see if they'll gonna deliver to that timeline.
Activity: 22
https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQT/releases/tag/v1.9.9

Just downloaded the latest os x wallet and it works!

Did the new wallet release?  It was supposed to be out on Feb 4th.
Syndicate wallet 1.9.1 installed on windows 10, took a day to update the block chain, transferred coins into it, been 3 days now and the coins are not matured and cant stake.
what do i do here? how to fix??

You need to unlock wallet
Did anyone hear anything about how to resolve the issue with the Syndicate wallet on macOS? Every time I try to open it I see the splash screen then it 'unexpectedly crashes'. Thanks!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
[ :)quote author=vaelrock link=topic=2237538.msg29492798#msg29492798 date=1517621387]
Not participating often in this topic, but long time holder/MN'er/PoS'er.

I think the syndicate team should really concentrate their efforts to get listed on more exchanges, Binance being the dream (don't see it any time soon if ever, but why not after all ?).

Bittrex is now delisting coins that aren't even tokens (like RISE) probably because of "airdrops". And AFAIK, GRAV snapshot that happened early November could be considered as one, meaning that Bittrex could very well delist SYNX for this reason. That would not kill the coin (look at how APX is doing on cryptopia), but would still hurt it a lot and make potential new investors wary right now and in the next weeks/months.

Why is Bittrex doing that ? I think they're just getting rid of any potential problematic coin in regards to US retarded laws seeing as they'll soon open USD deposits.

So just a heads up to the team. A delist because of a maybe not so needed airdrop just before a probable big alt season would really be too bad.

Good post, thank you for these insights regarding Bittrex delistings.

Also, I agree SYNX should get on a new exchange. AND ALSO, some news about GRAV would not hurt either...
[/quote]

Huobi listing also good...
Pages:
Jump to: