Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 21. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Dear Dev,
can you PLEASE choose any color but white for the check marks that signify a mined block?  The WHITE check mark on a WHITE background only shows if I hightlight the line with my cursor.   This is unusable.  PLEASE CHANGE!!!!!  Can you please reply to this request?Huh  I am not alone in this MAJOR complaint with the wallet.

Thanks.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Reading the ANN initial post reports that the currency was saved, I do not follow this project, but what happened to the currency because it seems that it almost got lost?

This project was indeed saved by the community members and is now being managed by developers from the community itself. If I'm not mistaken, the old devs for this coin are now handling other project which is also "somehow" related to SYNX. As you can see, after the takeover, this coin progressed well and is now being developed to deliver the tasks included in their road map. We are also witnessing price increase in the past few days, maybe, due to the recent wallet update.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Reading the ANN initial post reports that the currency was saved, I do not follow this project, but what happened to the currency because it seems that it almost got lost?
Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Do we have working updated block explorer so I could check the hash to see if I'm on correct chain?
Why so serious?
After the upgrade and bootstrap.dat sync my wallet is showing 2k more coins than it should. Don't think that is correct. Anyone else experiencing issues?

that happened to me but you really don't have those coins.  Close the wallet and reopen.

Closed the wallet and reopened with reindex. Some of coins disappeared, but still 1500 more that I should have. How can I confirm I'm on the right chain? Anyone can provide hash and number of the last block?

Close and resync.   it's when you use old bootstrap with new.

I have resynced from scratch and the coins are still there. Very strange
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

This is the most difficult-to-read wallet I've seen yet.

Can you at least introduce a theme (or change the colors) so it contrasts well?

How did this pass any kind of visual inspection?

This is a known problem (based from feedback from the community) and they are already aware of it. This have been pointed out numerous times in their Telegram and Discrod channel. Based from those comments, the dev team will provide better color scheme for the wallet in the future updates. I don't know when but they are definitely working on it. You can join them in Telegram or Discord to see what they're up to these days.
Activity: 3

This is the most difficult-to-read wallet I've seen yet.

Can you at least introduce a theme (or change the colors) so it contrasts well?

How did this pass any kind of visual inspection?
Activity: 19
how to update masternode on windows?  i try to replace syndicated.exe with the new syndicated.exe on windows but when i start it , it closes immediately

it s ok with the old syndicated, please answer

thx
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
After the upgrade and bootstrap.dat sync my wallet is showing 2k more coins than it should. Don't think that is correct. Anyone else experiencing issues?

that happened to me but you really don't have those coins.  Close the wallet and reopen.

Closed the wallet and reopened with reindex. Some of coins disappeared, but still 1500 more that I should have. How can I confirm I'm on the right chain? Anyone can provide hash and number of the last block?

Close and resync.   it's when you use old bootstrap with new.
Why so serious?

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Add your coin to https://coinscontrol.com - Best crypto coin trading platform for just 0.10 BTC and get listed in 3 working days and reach global crypto traders to trade your coin - Best of luck
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Sounds like they are trying to hammer out a few of the issues with the wallets.  Give them some time and we'll be off to the races again.
Why so serious?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
does the mn install script work with the new mandatory wallet upgrade version?

No.
Activity: 12
does the mn install script work with the new mandatory wallet upgrade version?
Activity: 70
Just entered into the syndicate world. I'm sure to have lots of questions as we set up a wallet and take coins off of the exchange and set up a masternode. But super excited to be joining you all in this community!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Old MN setup guides are not working. Most of new investors cannot setup their masternodes i know 3 of them. When will you publish new MN setup guide for Linux VPS and Windows VPS?

@SyndicateLTD
Pages:
Jump to: