Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 23. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Syndicate wallet 1.9.1 installed on windows 10, took a day to update the block chain, transferred coins into it, been 3 days now and the coins are not matured and cant stake.
what do i do here? how to fix??
Activity: 52
Not participating often in this topic, but long time holder/MN'er/PoS'er.

I think the syndicate team should really concentrate their efforts to get listed on more exchanges, Binance being the dream (don't see it any time soon if ever, but why not after all ?).

Bittrex is now delisting coins that aren't even tokens (like RISE) probably because of "airdrops". And AFAIK, GRAV snapshot that happened early November could be considered as one, meaning that Bittrex could very well delist SYNX for this reason. That would not kill the coin (look at how APX is doing on cryptopia), but would still hurt it a lot and make potential new investors wary right now and in the next weeks/months.

Why is Bittrex doing that ? I think they're just getting rid of any potential problematic coin in regards to US retarded laws seeing as they'll soon open USD deposits.

So just a heads up to the team. A delist because of a maybe not so needed airdrop just before a probable big alt season would really be too bad.

Good post, thank you for these insights regarding Bittrex delistings.

Also, I agree SYNX should get on a new exchange. AND ALSO, some news about GRAV would not hurt either...
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Not participating often in this topic, but long time holder/MN'er/PoS'er.

I think the syndicate team should really concentrate their efforts to get listed on more exchanges, Binance being the dream (don't see it any time soon if ever, but why not after all ?).

Bittrex is now delisting coins that aren't even tokens (like RISE) probably because of "airdrops". And AFAIK, GRAV snapshot that happened early November could be considered as one, meaning that Bittrex could very well delist SYNX for this reason. That would not kill the coin (look at how APX is doing on cryptopia), but would still hurt it a lot and make potential new investors wary right now and in the next weeks/months.

Why is Bittrex doing that ? I think they're just getting rid of any potential problematic coin in regards to US retarded laws seeing as they'll soon open USD deposits.

So just a heads up to the team. A delist because of a maybe not so needed airdrop just before a probable big alt season would really be too bad.
Activity: 24
Hi all,

all of a sudden, my SYNX wallet stopped syncing. It's 1.91.1-61404 Windows platform. There are 16 active connections to the network. Masternode is running and the wallet is staking. It simply doesn't sync and I am already 8 hours behind.

There have been no changes on the system, at least none I am aware of. Did I miss something? Any ideas?

Regards

Dirk
Activity: 112
So it's the bluepaper now, not the whitepaper.
Is that because of the community take-over? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
My masternode did not get any coins on today.

I set up my masternode yesterday (31st of Jan) on a VPS and received one reward just shortly (maybe 1 hour) after I started it from my local desktop wallet.

Since then I received no rewards at all, even though the node has been running all the time.

I checked with the command "masternode list" both in the wallet on my VPS that runs the masternode and in my local wallet --> My masternode is listed and "Enabled".

My masternode server had around 16-21 connections whenever I checked.

I was wondering if the location of the masternode has any impact on it's rewards.

Can I do anything to find out if there is a fault in my setup?

Would it be feasible to setup the MN on a server in another location? Right now I chose a server in Japan.

Thanks for helping!

If it's on the masternode list you should be fine.  The rewards are kind of iffy for syndicate I think.  Some days I get more coins and other days 2 rewards a day.

You can check your VPS if it's running good by..

sudo Syndicated masternode status..  See if any error comes up but if it's on the masternode list you should be fine.

Activity: 1

I set up my masternode yesterday (31st of Jan) on a VPS and received one reward just shortly (maybe 1 hour) after I started it from my local desktop wallet.

Since then I received no rewards at all, even though the node has been running all the time.

I checked with the command "masternode list" both in the wallet on my VPS that runs the masternode and in my local wallet --> My masternode is listed and "Enabled".

My masternode server had around 16-21 connections whenever I checked.

I was wondering if the location of the masternode has any impact on it's rewards.

Can I do anything to find out if there is a fault in my setup?

Would it be feasible to setup the MN on a server in another location? Right now I chose a server in Japan.

Thanks for helping!
Activity: 1
Hello hello,

I have unpacked the Ubuntu 16.04 wallet and there is a startup syndicate-qt and syndicated file. The problem is if i run -qt it does not start up. I have other wallets who do start up with -qt. I reinstalled a few times to. Does any body know a solution? Im kind of stuck.

Greetings,

Vin
Activity: 48

People are willing to help you here but you need to provide further information regarding your problem. Is this the first that you setup your MN? Or are you receiving your rewards in the past days and then suddenly, it just stopped today? I just checked my MN and I'm still receiving my rewards just like clockwork.
Thank you very much.
No rewards of today only (from Jan 29 to now).
It's worked hard before (about 15-20 coins a day).
Status right now: "Masternode is Running".

Anyone didn't get the rewards on today?

2 staking with 25000
Merit: 10
Hats off to you guys and well done, you guys are the true SYNX soldiers. Keep up the good work. 👍 And in time I hope synx community grows big enough to help the devs fund all future projects.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

People are willing to help you here but you need to provide further information regarding your problem. Is this the first that you setup your MN? Or are you receiving your rewards in the past days and then suddenly, it just stopped today? I just checked my MN and I'm still receiving my rewards just like clockwork.
I'm out of syndicate now.

Made a nice profit.  See ya
Activity: 11
I have been researching the supposed resurrection of the Syndicate project for the better part of a few hours now and keep coming to the same conclusion about this project: It is a Masternode Scam that was resurrected to pump the price. Yes, the new website and twitter had a makeover to make it look pretty and appealing to newcomers. And once newcomers saw that that the project had some following and a new "bluepaper" they figured it good enough to sink 5k into for a MN because masternodes are the newest way to get rich quick in crypto. The development team responds every couple of weeks with little to no new information on the state of the project or direction. There has been a failed hard fork (gravity-GRAV), that was questionably positioned to pump syndicates price. The bottom line is that the new team has done the minimum to put a new shine on a dead project and the price of said project has gone up because people think they're going to passively make bank running a MN for an upcoming project. If anyone did some basic research on the project, then you would have formulated the same exact opinion that I have. It is important to gather all the facts before reaching judgement, so if there is anything I am missing then please dev team, or project supporter help me understand what this new team has made that shows progress. And please don't say look at the new wallet or twitter or website. Lack of communication by the dev team in a community project is the biggest indicator of p&d scam. If you're running a MN and believe in the project, I hope you aren't the ones that get caught holding the bag when the music stops.
Everything you have stated has been accurate and true and a very good synapses of the situation.  These crooks staged a hostile takeover of SYNX a few months ago thinking they could "fix SYNX" in three weeks, but they have now come to the realization that there is no way to solve the problems inherited by the transfercoin code base.  You see, Moro, and his whale buddies think they can just simply buy a coin out and manipulate it, bringing in more suckers, but that will only last so long (look at bitconnect).  Anyone with a MN should consider getting out now, because there are no plans for SYNX at all; only to get moro to pump it up to possibly $2.00, and then dump it.  Easy13, a leader far worse than any of the previous leadership, doesn't have a clue of what the wallet should be for, any vision, or will he listen to any outside suggestions, and certainly he will not allow any kind of community involvement, all the past endeavors he has come up with have failed, the website sucks, bluepaper gone, no white paper, "governance" page completely disappeared LOL, now that was a laugh, since easy13 never listened to anyone since he is subjected to dictator moro, and doesn't take a dump without his approval. They think running a coin is by manipulating stock price by owning most of synx and simply exchanging hands driving the price up and down, but bittrex will only take this for so long, and I and others have written formal letters of complaints. Its just a matter of time before whale controlled SYNX is delisted from Bittrex.  I have a prediction, the next rev level of the wallet will be "mandatory" so that they can steal money from everyone.  Funny how all the network problems started happening recently; difficulty swinging wildly up and down to zero.  All indicators of a whale manipulated coin and they are skimming off of the top.  Soon, it will be mandatory that you use their new wallet because "the old wallets cause all the problems on the network" and therefor must be replaced by our "improved wallet" so we can steal all your mn/staking proceeds.  Get ready folks for getting royally screwed.  Write a letter to Bittrex when it happens or now.  SYNX is nothing but a whale controlled coin with no vision, and no team.  They have one dev, who is ready to leave shortly, get ready for the  pump, and then a giant dump.

All coins are whale controlled.  Don't be an idiot.  You contributed nothing.
Funny how you never answered a single question we both brought up above, oh I think I hear your mother calling, Pizza man just rang the doorbell, she has your four dominoes pizzas ready for your fat ass.  You can crawl out of your moms basement where you you been safe-zoning for years and feed.  Oh, how's that Grav?  Get any free fake coins yet? Don't forget to "trust" galaxy and crew with your Masterkeys LOL!!!!!!    It's almost Feb, and surprise, no anouncement from the fake development team, Moro, care to chime in?  I thought this was going to be easier than pie to turn around!

Thank you Tuppydog for your kind words. 1k members on telegram (all whales lol) + 680 active MN... definitely a p&d scheme. Maybe you should join our telegram or discord channel to see if we are active or not. We've made in 5 month more than your fake team did in one year (you did nothing lol). Say hello to anticlimax and burningman.

And some good news:

1. First $SYNX partnership announcement as a payment solution & fiat gateway [1st of February]
2. Syndicate Wallet 1.9.9 release and AURIA 2.0 Wallet presentation [4th of February]

You can call me "tuppydog" or whatever made up name you want, the fact is your "team" is not anymore transparent then the last team.  Wallet 1.9.9 is a complete piece of shit.  This community deserves way better than this, instead of your insults and bad attitudes towards holders.  Again, where is the grav snapshot?  Legitimate questions Moro/Easy any response?
Activity: 34
SYNDICATE IS A SLEEPING GIANT!!!
buy buy buy!
Activity: 221
Merit: 10

And some good news:

1. First $SYNX partnership announcement as a payment solution & fiat gateway [1st of February]
2. Syndicate Wallet 1.9.9 release and AURIA 2.0 Wallet presentation [4th of February]

Woooow! Now i understand why the coin is growing steadily the last few days, with a huge volume! Keep up the great work!
I have been researching the supposed resurrection of the Syndicate project for the better part of a few hours now and keep coming to the same conclusion about this project: It is a Masternode Scam that was resurrected to pump the price. Yes, the new website and twitter had a makeover to make it look pretty and appealing to newcomers. And once newcomers saw that that the project had some following and a new "bluepaper" they figured it good enough to sink 5k into for a MN because masternodes are the newest way to get rich quick in crypto. The development team responds every couple of weeks with little to no new information on the state of the project or direction. There has been a failed hard fork (gravity-GRAV), that was questionably positioned to pump syndicates price. The bottom line is that the new team has done the minimum to put a new shine on a dead project and the price of said project has gone up because people think they're going to passively make bank running a MN for an upcoming project. If anyone did some basic research on the project, then you would have formulated the same exact opinion that I have. It is important to gather all the facts before reaching judgement, so if there is anything I am missing then please dev team, or project supporter help me understand what this new team has made that shows progress. And please don't say look at the new wallet or twitter or website. Lack of communication by the dev team in a community project is the biggest indicator of p&d scam. If you're running a MN and believe in the project, I hope you aren't the ones that get caught holding the bag when the music stops.
Everything you have stated has been accurate and true and a very good synapses of the situation.  These crooks staged a hostile takeover of SYNX a few months ago thinking they could "fix SYNX" in three weeks, but they have now come to the realization that there is no way to solve the problems inherited by the transfercoin code base.  You see, Moro, and his whale buddies think they can just simply buy a coin out and manipulate it, bringing in more suckers, but that will only last so long (look at bitconnect).  Anyone with a MN should consider getting out now, because there are no plans for SYNX at all; only to get moro to pump it up to possibly $2.00, and then dump it.  Easy13, a leader far worse than any of the previous leadership, doesn't have a clue of what the wallet should be for, any vision, or will he listen to any outside suggestions, and certainly he will not allow any kind of community involvement, all the past endeavors he has come up with have failed, the website sucks, bluepaper gone, no white paper, "governance" page completely disappeared LOL, now that was a laugh, since easy13 never listened to anyone since he is subjected to dictator moro, and doesn't take a dump without his approval. They think running a coin is by manipulating stock price by owning most of synx and simply exchanging hands driving the price up and down, but bittrex will only take this for so long, and I and others have written formal letters of complaints. Its just a matter of time before whale controlled SYNX is delisted from Bittrex.  I have a prediction, the next rev level of the wallet will be "mandatory" so that they can steal money from everyone.  Funny how all the network problems started happening recently; difficulty swinging wildly up and down to zero.  All indicators of a whale manipulated coin and they are skimming off of the top.  Soon, it will be mandatory that you use their new wallet because "the old wallets cause all the problems on the network" and therefor must be replaced by our "improved wallet" so we can steal all your mn/staking proceeds.  Get ready folks for getting royally screwed.  Write a letter to Bittrex when it happens or now.  SYNX is nothing but a whale controlled coin with no vision, and no team.  They have one dev, who is ready to leave shortly, get ready for the  pump, and then a giant dump.

Funny how you never answered a single question we both brought up above, oh I think I hear your mother calling, Pizza man just rang the doorbell, she has your four dominoes pizzas ready for your fat ass.  You can crawl out of your moms basement where you you been safe-zoning for years and feed.  Oh, how's that Grav?  Get any free fake coins yet? Don't forget to "trust" galaxy and crew with your Masterkeys LOL!!!!!!    It's almost Feb, and surprise, no anouncement from the fake development team, Moro, care to chime in?  I thought this was going to be easier than pie to turn around!

Thank you Tuppydog for your kind words. 1k members on telegram (all whales lol) + 680 active MN... definitely a p&d scheme. Maybe you should join our telegram or discord channel to see if we are active or not. We've made in 5 month more than your fake team did in one year (you did nothing lol). Say hello to anticlimax and burningman.

And some good news:

That was the old dev..  lol  Figures...   Grin

The new dev is definitely kicking it up a notch.
Activity: 34
Syndicate is the best crypto.
Activity: 55

And some good news:

Activity: 2
well, it sounds reasonable: not much info, terrible communication, git looks dead, but have a look on tokugawa, or gainer (tokugawa with new logo) -> useless coins, no development, started with ICO (wtf)... and it still can give a profit, market is retarded, people are crazy (and greedy) and that is the reason why it can work... at least foe a while

Your contributions to cryptocurrency must be whining and insulting people.  How's Synx rising up?  I already made 30% from my investment.  Must be kicking yourself in the foot by now.  

Join Syndicate telegram.  SYNX announced they have a partnership announcement.  New wallet 1.9.9 and Auria 2.0 wallet.

You obviously joined this forum just to insult.  If you are really holding bags of synx sell it.  Price is up.  I'm sure you are going to profit if you are holding but I doubt that.  By looking at your posts you've been trolling on synx. I don't know what for.  I'm sure you have your reasons.  If you don't like synx sell it.  Nobody is going to miss you.
Pages:
Jump to: