Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 11. (Read 266700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 05, 2014, 03:03:00 PM
5 tac block reward is fucking too ridiculious which will only benifit the former miners.
5 tac block reward = new form of scam
low reward is good for us, multipools cant dump our coin

DonQuijote you are talking to a sockpuppet account. This whole page apart from top two posts is the "TalkTeam" talking to each other pretending to be the community. Yes, very sad Smiley

like if you weren't a sockpuppet yourself  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 03:01:28 PM
5 tac block reward is fucking too ridiculious which will only benifit the former miners.

DonQuijote you are talking to a sockpuppet account. This whole page apart from top two posts is the "TalkTeam" talking to each other pretending to be the community. Yes very sad Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 05, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
Sure. Lead developer of Feathercoin who kindly identified and removed the dev's hidden payment system that Talk dev forgot to tell anyone about, is a scammer?  lol

Interesting. Why don't you post us the code of the hidden payment system which he removed?

If you look at the top of the base58.h file in the source code that the dev had five addresses obfuscated in base64. While these addresses were gaining coins no bounties or dev work was happening. The dev had access to a votedev command which awarded him additional coins.

Well done, you've just proved yourself in front of everyone to be lying about there being a hidden payment system removed from the code. TalkTeam will be pleased.
zzzzzzzzzzz you again ?
this is by far your worst argument, we didn't know about it and my job was to work on the gui... lots of work to get acquainted and coding it and clearly no time to lose looking in every line especially those which has nothing to do with what I was doing.
And votedev had nothing to do with the gui since it wasn't even implemented in it. (then back to the reason of the take over)

Lol, I am sorry for you but you sided with a scammer so you can scam everyone else in imposing your 5tac/reward.
Yeah I feel sorry about you... and how bad that story will look on your tweeter account  Grin

You are not some sort of Robinhood trying to fight the good fight, you are just one selfish individual trying to make money on the back of everyone here.

You lose money with MtGox we are sorry, but please don't try to scam us (supporters of talkcoin) to get back your lost btc's and the worst part is that it would not even work.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
September 05, 2014, 02:50:44 PM
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 02:20:58 PM
Since there is no voting  now,what's block reward after hard fork?
block reward has been reduced from 25 TAC per block to ~15 TAC.
35 to 25 TAC would be better

Whaaat ? But i thought the whole ''community'' wanted it to be 5
Joke aside , i think 15 is alright , it have been around this for a while now and it will keep a fair entry point for new miners and ppl interested in the coin.
And not favoring too much the older ''investors''.
Going from infinite supply 5~50 vote based supply to 15 with a hardcap is already a huge cut of total supply.
Activity: 29
September 05, 2014, 02:18:39 PM
25 is the average,above the average will boost the net hashrate and secure the net.
Activity: 121
September 05, 2014, 02:14:30 PM
Activity: 29
September 05, 2014, 02:11:55 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 05, 2014, 02:09:49 PM
Activity: 207
September 05, 2014, 02:07:06 PM
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 02:05:37 PM
**Warning**
A group who made an unsuccessful hostile attempt to take over talkcoin have built an unofficial (read fake) wallet they call “v2”. They are still trying to market it as the real wallet and are currently spamming the forums. This wallet will hardfork you onto the wrong blockchain.
Talkcoins on the wrong blockchain will not be tradable on exchanges and will not have any value.

These people lied to everyone about the exchanges supporting their fork.
Please only use the official wallet at http://talkcoin.org where it has always been.

The hostile group have control of the OP of this thread. Please use the official thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntac-talkcoin-official-thread-573998

Activity: 121
September 05, 2014, 02:03:41 PM
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 02:01:01 PM
Sure. Lead developer of Feathercoin who kindly identified and removed the dev's hidden payment system that Talk dev forgot to tell anyone about, is a scammer?  lol

Interesting. Why don't you post us the code of the hidden payment system which he removed?

If you look at the top of the base58.h file in the source code that the dev had five addresses obfuscated in base64. While these addresses were gaining coins no bounties or dev work was happening. The dev had access to a votedev command which awarded him additional coins.

Well done, you've just proved yourself in front of everyone to be lying about there being a hidden payment system removed from the code. TalkTeam will be pleased.

"obfuscated" in base64? You are pretending this was some kind of dodgy thing? All wallets addresses including yours are "obfuscated" in base64. It's how normal code works. Smiley

Your band of merry scammers were being paid from the dev fund, TalkTeam got over 100k. TalkTeam also said in a post that he knew about the fund. Any normal person reading this post can see you guys are barefaced lying.

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
September 05, 2014, 01:40:51 PM
TALKCOIN V2 MANDATORY UPDATE

Please ensure sure you update to the V2.0 wallet before block #465,100 / Monday 8th September
Thanks!!
Only 3 days!  Wink
Activity: 56
September 05, 2014, 01:40:17 PM
I don't like the installer wallet.please update a qt wallet without installation.

I'll upload the wallet without the installer.

waiting 4 the next build of new wallet...

Windows Wallet V2 without the installer:

talkcoinV2-qt.rar 7.6 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!cgsnBZ4b!FfP1V0YHdAvaV1aXx-sUpacog7IJPmrt_7bTt351Nsc
good,I'll use this one.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2014, 01:37:02 PM
I don't like the installer wallet.please update a qt wallet without installation.

Windows Wallet V2 without the installer:

talkcoinV2-qt.rar 7.6 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!cgsnBZ4b!FfP1V0YHdAvaV1aXx-sUpacog7IJPmrt_7bTt351Nsc
Activity: 9
September 05, 2014, 01:30:09 PM

Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 01:23:27 PM
Sure. Lead developer of Feathercoin who kindly identified and removed the dev's hidden payment system that Talk dev forgot to tell anyone about, is a scammer?  lol

Activity: 56
September 05, 2014, 01:22:33 PM
Great!
I sincerely admire you guys' attitude now.I knew the whole history of tac for I am the guy called VOTE-1 on the wallet chat interface who minerd over 1 mil tac and manipulated the block rewards via the voting system .someone might remember me.
Defending a questionable coin and fighting againt the whole community when even you were not sure of whether it is a scam is totally wrong.
Now since you admit it .let's get it over and think about the next step movement to make this coin not olny alive but also grow strongger.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 01:03:47 PM

What a shameless hypocrite!!
When the community questioned the dev's stolen money ,you and djm ,... tried to hide and deny that fact.

You are right, I defended old dev thinking it was bullshit and thought no such thing was happening.
And when we discovered that we decided to take over the coin.

I really don't like having to support someone to discover a week later he has been lying to everyone (us included)
So ,now you finally admit that you and ignixx have ever defended this scam in the early stage.
That's really good that you face the mistakes ever made.

True, i also defended a is son of a b...!  To all the first supporters of us tac it seemed incredible that the DEV robs us 30%
Many pages ago i said that someone with much greed was dump TAC....Now look at bittrex, still selling their TAC stolen before Monday.
Pages:
Jump to: