Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 12. (Read 266700 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 01:01:06 PM

What a shameless hypocrite!!
When the community questioned the dev's stolen money ,you and djm ,... tried to hide and deny that fact.

You are right, I defended old dev thinking it was bullshit and thought no such thing was happening.
And when we discovered that we decided to take over the coin.

I really don't like having to support someone to discover a week later he has been lying to everyone (us included)
So ,now you finally admit that you and ignixx have ever defended this scam in the early stage.
That's really good that you face the mistakes ever made.

Mistakes can be forgiven coz you didn't get suficient info,but for scam,NO,NEVER,ZENO-TOLERANCE.
You team really need to think about what makes a successful public relation.

Noone knew about that piece of code / command and how it worked until it was explained.
The new team here is trying to make things clean and clear about how everything work.
They were never part of the scam the main dev was doing, if you look back enough in the thread you will see all in all the old talkcoin dev communicate very little with them.

And public relations were mostly just fine ( save newb account trolls ) until a certain k-meister went on a crusade for his 5 block reward.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

When the community questioned the dev's stolen money ,you and djm ,... tried to hide and deny that fact.

You are right, I defended old dev thinking it was bullshit and thought no such thing was happening.

I really don't like having to support someone to discover a week later he has been lying to everyone (us included)
So ,now you finally admit that you and ignixx have ever defended this scam in the early stage.

Mistakes can be forgiven coz you didn't get suficient info,but for scam,NO,NEVER,ZENO-TOLERANCE.
You team really need to think about what makes a successful public relation.
Activity: 207
September 05, 2014, 12:53:48 PM
 Roll Eyes it have been posted in the last couple pages already.

My god .. for someone investigating this coin so much you don't pay much attention unless it talk of the block reward.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 12:51:53 PM
Sure. Lead developer of Feathercoin who kindly identified and removed the dev's hidden payment system that Talk dev forgot to tell anyone about, is a scammer?  lol

Interesting. Why don't you post us the code of the hidden payment system which he removed?

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 05, 2014, 12:51:02 PM
I don't like the installer wallet.please update a qt wallet without installation.

I'll upload the wallet without the installer.
September 05, 2014, 12:50:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 05, 2014, 12:40:30 PM

You are right, I defended old dev thinking it was bullshit and FUD orchestrated by chatcoin and thought no such thing was happening.
And when we discovered that it was true we decided to take over the coin.

I really don't like having to support someone to discover a week later he has been lying to everyone (us included) hence our decision.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2014, 12:36:59 PM

What on earth are you talking about?

djm34 is an extremely well respected and well like cuda coder.

Little boy, you need to show some respect.  You got caught stealing, it doesn't matter how much text to change to red and bold, you can't hide your guilty conscience and all these fake n00b accounts you are creating.

The adults are trying to steer this good concept into something investment grade, why don't you GTFO and move on?

Or, you can join us after the fork, but no more stolen TAC and cheap dumping on the markets, we will have a development fund and we can pay you for your time.
Shameless coder and other team members deserve to be despised.

Sure. Lead developer of Feathercoin who kindly identified and removed the dev's hidden payment system that Talk dev forgot to tell anyone about, is a scammer?  lol
Activity: 17
September 05, 2014, 12:22:02 PM
I don't like the installer wallet.please update a qt wallet without installation.
September 05, 2014, 11:56:02 AM
can't download the v2 from the OP in China,something goes wrong with the link

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。
    如果您无法载入任何页面,请检查您计算机的网络连接。
    如果您的计算机或网络受到防火墙或者代理服务器的保护,请确认 Firefox 已被授权访问网络。

I added a second link to the OP, try this one: Windows V2 Wallet
thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

EXCEPTION:St13runtime_error

Just start again the wallet.
already restarted several times,the same.
btw:my os is win7 64bit

Ok, the installer crash or the wallet?
launch the wallet / installer with Administrator Privileges. (right click > run as administrator)
the wallet,crashed when I closed it everytime.
can you send me the debug.log file? C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Talkcoin
Meanwhile I'll upload my wallet.
EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974       
C:\Program Files (x86)\Talkcoin\talkcoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception       

2014-09-05 14:04:16 Shutdown : In progress...
2014-09-05 14:04:16 StopNode()
2014-09-05 14:04:16 Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  16ms
2014-09-05 14:04:16 Shutdown : done
2014-09-05 14:04:18 EnvShutdown exception: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery (-30974)
2014-09-05 14:04:24 socket closed
2014-09-05 14:04:24 ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection closed

Ok, the database is broken. Delete all the files and folders in the talkcoin folder, keep only wallet.dat
Do not delete your wallet.dat
Thanks,it works,but there seems no node for the client to sync.
Wait a little, our node is hardcoded.
September 05, 2014, 11:55:09 AM

Little boy, you need to show some respect.  You got caught stealing, it doesn't matter how much text to change to red and bold, you can't hide your guilty conscience and all these fake n00b accounts you are creating.

The adults are trying to steer this good concept into something investment grade, why don't you GTFO and move on?

Or, you can join us after the fork, but no more stolen TAC and cheap dumping on the markets, we will have a development fund and we can pay you for your time.
Shameless coder and other team members deserve to be despised.
Activity: 145
September 05, 2014, 11:54:50 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

launch the wallet / installer with Administrator Privileges. (right click > run as administrator)
can you send me the debug.log file? C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Talkcoin

2014-09-05 14:04:18 EnvShutdown exception: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery (-30974)

Ok, the database is broken. Delete all the files and folders in the talkcoin folder, keep only wallet.dat
Thanks,it works,but there seems no node for the client to sync.
September 05, 2014, 11:46:11 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

Activity: 126
September 05, 2014, 11:46:05 AM
Everyone who left TAC because of the infinite supply curve, we are going to invite back after the fork as well.

I believe Andy has compiled a list, I will be helping with contacting everyone when we are ready to go.
Everyone who left TAC because of the scam,you are part of the scam.

Please be warned that the reason we fired the dev from the team was because we caught him stealing 30% of the mining rewards to his own private wallet.  So we have removed his malicious code and also removed reward voting as the community asked.

See here for the 30% scam:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8293646

And here for explanation of the solution:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8496645

And check the dev posts to see how he was offline for a month after being exposed as hiding his dev fund system:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/talkcoin-265152

Now check how much work the dev has done to receive the hundreds of 1000's of free TAC: https://github.com/talkcoin/talkcoin-wallet/commits/master

Then check the work we have done for free to try to rescue this investment for everyone: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin/commits/master-0.8

What is happening here is that the original dev left the project after being exposed as a scam artist.  As soon as I post the link to our github showing the dev's malicious code removed, he realised he will loose his scam funding, so he logged in for the first time in 4 weeks and start trying to say we are 'stealing' his coins lol.

Don't believe the smoke and mirrors, go back through the Talkcoin thread and see the scam exposed and see how the dev is now trying to pretend he never stole these coins with 100 fake newbie accounts and a few users he paid off, its not hard to see through this.

Official thread and V2 download with Dev's malicious code removed, block reward voting removed, and hardcap: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntac-talkcoin-619210
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 11:45:34 AM

September 05, 2014, 11:41:18 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

September 05, 2014, 11:38:51 AM
Everyone who left TAC because of the infinite supply curve, we are going to invite back after the fork as well.

I believe Andy has compiled a list, I will be helping with contacting everyone when we are ready to go.

How old are you, 14?

The community approached the dev a few months ago asking to get rid of block reward voting and unlimited supply, he didn't listen, all our investors dumped.

On top of that the dev was dumping cheap coins on the exchanges driving the price down further.

We are saving this coin with good management and the right infrastructure.

Smiley

Do you admit that your team including you tried to defend the scam when the stolen money was disclosed?

You're not making sense now.  I left the coin because the dev refused to change the unlimited supply curve when all the community and investors were pleading with him.

I came back when I found out the team were forking the coin and going ahead without the dev following an independent code review.

I'm glad you are admitting money was stolen, we can move forward now mate.
September 05, 2014, 11:37:01 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 11:32:19 AM

How old are you, 14?

The community approached the dev a few months ago asking to get rid of block reward voting and unlimited supply, he didn't listen, all our investors dumped.

On top of that the dev was dumping cheap coins on the exchanges driving the price down further.

We are saving this coin with good management and the right infrastructure.

Smiley

Do you admit that your team including you tried to defend the scam when the stolen money was disclosed?

You're not making sense now.  I left the coin because the dev refused to change the unlimited supply curve when all the community and investors were pleading with him.

I came back when I found out the team were forking the coin and going ahead without the dev following an independent code review.

I'm glad you are admitting money was stolen, we can move forward now mate.
September 05, 2014, 11:24:09 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

Pages:
Jump to: