Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 2. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Restore the network, someone has actual nodes, passed a month as sent a coin to cryptopia, written there is no connection.

Someone must take over and provide some nodes to cryptopia, before they will delist Tattoocoin.

Few posts above by Gawlea state that they're interested to take over. But as there were no further info since the post, I assume they can't reach to the dev which would imply that the dev team themselves are no longer active on cryptoworld

If i can get the source code, maybe we can bring this to life, but I don't know if the dev who developed the tattoo blockchain still have it, which is not "tattoodev". If I can get it we can start from there, also as I'm not a developer we will need one.
https://github.com/piblockchains/tatoocoin
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Activity: 4
PLEASE!!!!

Is there any way to sync tse wallet? I need to remove the coins from the Cryptopia.

Unfortunately no. At leaast I didn't managed to get any connection to the network.

I get one connection but I cant get fully synced. Im stuck at 96% for days now.

addnode=2a01:4f8:202:1405::2201

Thanks for sharing! I'll repost if this does work.

New Update here:

My wallet seems up to date now and I even got a 2nd connection. But I can't withdraw coins from Cryptopia (They say no connections) so I can't verify if this is actually working.

addnode=113.61.250.27:9959

If receive any TSE at my address I'll repost (but as said before Cryptopia wont allow atm)

I deleted my address because it won't sync again. 20,000 blocks missing and no progress again still got 2 connections

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
PLEASE!!!!

Is there any way to sync tse wallet? I need to remove the coins from the Cryptopia.

Unfortunately no. At leaast I didn't managed to get any connection to the network.

Thanks for sharing! I'll repost if this does work.
Activity: 4
PLEASE!!!!

If i can get the source code, maybe we can bring this to life, but I don't know if the dev who developed the tattoo blockchain still have it, which is not "tattoodev". If I can get it we can start from there, also as I'm not a developer we will need one.

If the dev is not "tattoodev", would it be "daidaneg"? I remember that I had a slack chat with "tattoodev" months ago (or, was it years?) And he mentioned that daidaneg was in charge for financial and payments. At least he'll know some people from the team?

Well as tattoodev and daidaneg disappeared from this project in the same time, this makes me think it was the same person behind those nicknames (for the team to look bigger)
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

If the dev is not "tattoodev", would it be "daidaneg"? I remember that I had a slack chat with "tattoodev" months ago (or, was it years?) And he mentioned that daidaneg was in charge for financial and payments. At least he'll know some people from the team?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
PLEASE!!!!

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
PLEASE!!!!

Restore the network, someone has actual nodes, passed a month as sent a coin to cryptopia, written there is no connection.

Someone must take over and provide some nodes to cryptopia, before they will delist Tattoocoin.

Few posts above by Gawlea state that they're interested to take over. But as there were no further info since the post, I assume they can't reach to the dev which would imply that the dev team themselves are no longer active on cryptoworld

Activity: 24
The idea looks innovative!!!

Still what is twin (or double) chain?
What are the benefits?
legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 42
As I remember a long time ago , chinese have yin coin and yang coin .
that coin just like this idea ,interesting
Activity: 18
legendary
Wait... What?
who would have a working conf file?

the cryptopia trade has stopped, you can only withdraw your coins.

Someone here might have it, who knows that they'll appear here in a few days ahead. Other option would be to sell them OTC? Place an offer on the marketplace

how can I sell the coins if there's no way to move them?

Cryptopia still allows withdrawal, right? Put your price, and if someone is interested enough, make a deal and withdraw those coin to his address while he send you the agreed amount of coin to your own wallet.

Whether he can move that coin or not is entirely up to him, you've get rid of those coin and earned the negotiated amount. Case clear for you. Although I doubt if that buyer wouldn't know what to do. If he's buying, then there's a high chance he has a place to keep those coin.

I think you can't withdrawal since there are no connections to the network.

As in no miners left to confirm any transaction? Then the point of allowing withdrawal from cryptopia themselves are futile, as even if anyone interested, no one can move them out

Someone here might have it, who knows that they'll appear here in a few days ahead. Other option would be to sell them OTC? Place an offer on the marketplace

Cryptopia still allows withdrawal, right? Put your price, and if someone is interested enough, make a deal and withdraw those coin to his address while he send you the agreed amount of coin to your own wallet.

Whether he can move that coin or not is entirely up to him, you've get rid of those coin and earned the negotiated amount. Case clear for you. Although I doubt if that buyer wouldn't know what to do. If he's buying, then there's a high chance he has a place to keep those coin.

I think you can't withdrawal since there are no connections to the network.
legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 21

Pages:
Jump to: