Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 31. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
What's the status of the coin at the moment? Is it in the trading platform or in the chips?

currently available for trade on cryptopia and novaexchange.
do not use yobit as they are on a rogue fork therefore their prices are arbitrary and not connected with TESlacoin.
development is still in progress.
an updated timeline roadmap including bounties for tasks will be released shortly.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
What's the status of the coin at the moment? Is it in the trading platform or in the chips?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Bittrex for TES doesn't show up on
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/teslacoin/#markets

Not to mention, I went to Bittrex, they say "Below you will find a selection of the 190+ cryptocurrencies we support."...and then they show you 8 currencies.  Teslacoin is not one of those 8 currencies.  I don't know what Bittrex is smoking but it must be really good stuff.

I think bittrex still delisted teslacoin from their exchange. We need to get back in again.
Activity: 60
Bittrex for TES doesn't show up on
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/teslacoin/#markets

Not to mention, I went to Bittrex, they say "Below you will find a selection of the 190+ cryptocurrencies we support."...and then they show you 8 currencies.  Teslacoin is not one of those 8 currencies.  I don't know what Bittrex is smoking but it must be really good stuff.
This cryptopia situation is crazy. Many people might dump their teslas because of this.
well the proposed 'many people' would be unwise to ditch their investment at this point, though theoretically if 'they' want to dump then it will enable those interested in increasing their investment in TESLACOIN will scoop them up cheaply, appreciate your concern Smiley

Well if they can buy it but not move it off cryptopia that kind of puts a damper on that process.  Is anyone from the dev team in contact with cryptopia about this yet?
did it, sent them all relevant links and they have responded and sorted it out, wallet now out of maintenance. good on you cryptopia .

Thank you for contacting them.
[insert trending meme] 人
This cryptopia situation is crazy. Many people might dump their teslas because of this.
well the proposed 'many people' would be unwise to ditch their investment at this point, though theoretically if 'they' want to dump then it will enable those interested in increasing their investment in TESLACOIN will scoop them up cheaply, appreciate your concern Smiley

Well if they can buy it but not move it off cryptopia that kind of puts a damper on that process.  Is anyone from the dev team in contact with cryptopia about this yet?
did it, sent them all relevant links and they have responded and sorted it out, wallet now out of maintenance. good on you cryptopia .
Checked cryptopia wallet. Looks like they are synced and working fine.  Smiley
Activity: 107
Good News ,

My wallet is in sync again (last post was a fake in sync !) and now everythings working smooth.
It looked like there were 2 conflicting blockchains during syncing. at 1 time the wallet was in sync
(at an older block) and then some time later it fell back to being 30 days behind.
Can it be that the nodes have conflicting information from an old blockchain ?

As of today the Tesla wallet is also out of maintenance at Cryptopia. I have stalked their support
for days and apparently that worked.  You can trade again there and withdrawals/deposits are
lightning fast. The price has dropped sincerely however to 162 satoshi but I think it will rise again
now that everything works again.

At Yobit the Tesla wallet stays in maintenance. I am in contact with support but they say nothing
at all about their motives for this maintenance. The Tesla coin can be traded but not withdrawn
or deposited. The price there is currently 13999 satoshi !!!   

good luck,
reiniere.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
you can ask any question here:

legendary

New roadmap and bounties cooming soon

Gonna contact Cryptopia and Bittrex again to provide them the new bootstrap

Yobit doesn't answer any mail.
Please need your help.
Contact and provide them the last wallet (v.3.3) and bootstrap
This is their twitter: https://twitter.com/yobitexchange
legendary

Hi everyone,

I've prepared a new bootstrap, so if you're not at block 1315183, you should download it.

Activity: 119
Leave this shitcoin. Dont you see it's a peace of shit? Devs are lazy, doing nothing, wallets are shit. All are shit here. Scamcoin.
Look on previous pages. People are suffering from problems with wallet. All pages with problems. Good bye and good luck.
Hi Guys,

I have resynced my wallet with the instructions from renbit and the last blockchain from lungbubble.

I have a question however because I see something very strange now:

My wallet says that the last block received is 1290002 (and is in sync)  but in the block explorer I see
that the last Tesla block found is much higher: 1314244

How is that possible ?

Good luck,
reiniere.

Thanks. My wallet staking less and less each day. Is it because of rising difficulty?
Hi Guys,
I checked again after the reactions from others. Lucky enough the wallet is still there but
Cryptopia does not show it anymore when you have checked "hide zero balances" since today.
I always have that checkbox checked, because I have large amounts of wallets.

Why this has happened is a complete mystery but lucky enough the coins are still there (for now)

Sorry for the confusion !

reiniere.
[insert trending meme] 人
[insert trending meme] 人
Hi Guys,

I log in this morning at Cryptopia and I am completely surprised. I had a wallet there with
stil 150000 Tesla coins and since this morning it is gone. Just like that. I checked all news
and notifications from Cryptopia but nothing's there. They just removed the wallet without
any notice or compensation.

Did others have the same experience at Cryptopia ? I have a support case for 48 hours
already about the maintenance on Tesla but I don't get any answers.

Good luck,
reiniere.

Hi Reiniere2017

For now my Wallet is always visible on Cryptopia, but still not synchronized Sad

Good luck.

Also mine is still there , but in maintenance; I have opened a support ticket .
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

I log in this morning at Cryptopia and I am completely surprised. I had a wallet there with
stil 150000 Tesla coins and since this morning it is gone. Just like that. I checked all news
and notifications from Cryptopia but nothing's there. They just removed the wallet without
any notice or compensation.

Did others have the same experience at Cryptopia ? I have a support case for 48 hours
already about the maintenance on Tesla but I don't get any answers.

Good luck,
reiniere.

Hi Reiniere2017

For now my Wallet is always visible on Cryptopia, but still not synchronized Sad

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: