Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 32. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

I log in this morning at Cryptopia and I am completely surprised. I had a wallet there with
stil 150000 Tesla coins and since this morning it is gone. Just like that. I checked all news
and notifications from Cryptopia but nothing's there. They just removed the wallet without
any notice or compensation.

Did others have the same experience at Cryptopia ? I have a support case for 48 hours
already about the maintenance on Tesla but I don't get any answers.

Good luck,
reiniere.
thx renbit,
Excellent advice and I will try to implement it this way. I have had this issue of a stalled wallet twice now end
hope this helps to recover from that.

btw:
lungbubble please don't be offended. I did appreciate your reaction most certainly.

good luck,
reiniere.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Are any news on Tesla?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Hi There,

Lungbubble says: "your transaction is fine"
Well I most certainly have different opinions about "fine" ......
transaction is 48 hours now on its way and not 1 confirmation in my wallet yet !!!
I automatically wanted to make a comparison with my speedy internet-banking but
I'll skip that......

I really hope that someone will come up with a real explanation for the fact that
the Tesla network is really slow......  and what can be done about it.

good luck,
reiniere.
  There's no opinion to have, your transaction IS fine. 

Reniere please rest assured your transaction is on the blockchain and 'lungbubbles' earlier advice about re-installing the blockchain is sound. however it is likely your wallet has forked or just stuck whilst trying to sync and in which case is not on the same version of the blockchain on which your transaction is found or needs a boost past where it is failing to download. The bootstrap method mentioned will bring the wallet upto the block 1293604 and from there it is easier to sync upto the current block. Always make sure you are using the latest version of the wallet links found on the OriginalPost of this thread ,  and the nodes found on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#!network on the  /Satoshi:9.3.0/  tab. with the 63002 protocol which you can add in the Teslacoin.conf file to be found in the roaming/teslacoin folder.
I don't know what you have tried to remedy this so far, but I enclose instructions so they may be of use to anyone else who may be experiencing this issue as well.

bootstrap using instruction ....
1 if you go to the 'roaming/teslacoin ' folder found by typing '%appdata%' in the start menu pop up search window (assuming your on windows).
2a then make a copy or two somewhere  (on your desktop or documents folder) of the wallet.dat file.
2b or type 'dumpprivkey ' followed by your receive address into the help/debug window/console and make a copy of the private key this is highly sensitive and with it you can reimport into a fresh wallet and is advised to keep a copy of it as a secure backup somewhere as it will restore the wallet.
3 remove and then replace the files found in the roaming folder with the files in the bootstrap download. delete the enclosed debug file and add your Teslacoin.conf file from the previous roaming/Teslacoin folder but with the updated nodes from the block explorer.
4 restart your teslacoin qt-wallet program
5 keep restarting the program if it freezes on reloading the blockchain until it is in sync (will show a green correct tick)
6 in the roaming folder rename wallet to 'syncwallet-(for if you need to do this resyncing again it is quicker often than with your old wallet file in practice and then you can swap it- do not lose track of your original wallet' and replace your original wallet file back in the folder.
6b or if prefered you can type 'importprivkey ' followed by the private key mentioned earlier to install your old wallet data into this new wallet.
7  I have had the issue where my blockchain has forked and also have fixed it this way. Please have patience with Teslacoin as it is still under development and as such cannot be expected to be as perfect as something mainstream that you get off a peg or a shelf in a store. Teslacoin appreciates your input as it helps us to debug the issues as they arise.
Activity: 60
Hi There,

Well I most certainly have different opinions about "fine" then he considering this
transaction is 48 hours now on its way and not 1 confirmation in my wallet yet !!!
I'll skip that since this comparisons seem to negatively affect lungbubble's health.

I really hope that someone will come up with a real explanation for the fact that
the Tesla network is really slower then bull..  and what can be done about it.

good luck,
reiniere.

Wow, cop a bigger attitude why don't ya?  There's no opinion to have, your transaction IS fine.  You don't want my help?  fine, don't.  Yeesh.  some people.
Hi There,

Well I most certainly have different opinions about "fine" then he considering this
I'll skip that since this comparisons seem to negatively affect lungbubble's health.

the Tesla network is really slower then bull..  and what can be done about it.

good luck,
reiniere.
I'm stuck at block 466000.  I've used every addnode I could find (including the file above), and I've reindexed.  Still stuck at 466000.  I'm using the Windows 32bit client v3.3.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin

I think this is the newest bootstrap available.  re-install with this as the data in the folders before you run teslacoin wallet (so it doesn't contradict). Make sure you have a backup of your wallet.dat file just in case!

https://mega.nz/#!pLxyjBxL!6EKIkemMXllvCDD_FCxKHQGT2NdqVq5kaCu8wTyK1Vo
Hi Guys,
It seems that the Tesla-network is very very slow at the moment. Does anyone know what it is happening
here ?  My wallet (which was in sync 2 days ago) doesnot receive the block-updates since then and keeps
hanging on block 1290097. I send a test-transaction 24 hours ago from NovaExchange and it does not
arrive although NovaExchange reports the transaction as confirmed. Here are the details:

TES   2017-09-02 16:43   5aWZZo3YpS6GxmuqGd3xkyN8j7Gshcz84C   12.00000000   Confirmed
Transaction ID:   d3a6bff298334d9263350a1fec44baa0c48fbb3c7ce1728a27b3e26213ab54b0

I hope that something can be done to speed things up. Like this Tesla will disappear from all exchanges
which would be most unfortunate.

good luck,
reiniere.

Your transaction is fine, it has 608 confirmations:

10:25:16

gettransaction d3a6bff298334d9263350a1fec44baa0c48fbb3c7ce1728a27b3e26213ab54b0

10:25:16

{
"txid" : "d3a6bff298334d9263350a1fec44baa0c48fbb3c7ce1728a27b3e26213ab54b0",
"txid" : "d3a6bff298334d9263350a1fec44baa0c48fbb3c7ce1728a27b3e26213ab54b0",
"version" : 1,
"time" : 1504363623,
"locktime" : 0,
"vin" : [
{
"txid" : "ddada98d2d92d6e671bb379bde6447fae8644168a5dcc281bd8287dac0544ccc",
"vout" : 1,
"scriptSig" : {
"asm" : "3046022100de9fac5eaa4712ab7089f07717f02f48014194138ea10f870e8d45090c19172b02210 0ca093699f0bd7f1097a301a624988e5dcf35f01f3abae432df86adb8a4b8746601 026add97c98a98c305f566aa112c78b4ddd6cde91aefaecdf0dfaf4aa38b43587e",
"hex" : "493046022100de9fac5eaa4712ab7089f07717f02f48014194138ea10f870e8d45090c19172b022 100ca093699f0bd7f1097a301a624988e5dcf35f01f3abae432df86adb8a4b874660121026add97 c98a98c305f566aa112c78b4ddd6cde91aefaecdf0dfaf4aa38b43587e"
},
"sequence" : 4294967295
}
],
"vout" : [
{
"value" : 17.91249500,
"n" : 0,
"scriptPubKey" : {
"asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 708b6222ff35676572da7df07a083eb0ffe20a8f OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
"hex" : "76a914708b6222ff35676572da7df07a083eb0ffe20a8f88ac",
"reqSigs" : 1,
"type" : "pubkeyhash",
"addresses" : [
"5byiVCqp7W9DDcxqur54Zx9e1TsfgqnpbK"
]
}
},
{
"value" : 12.00000000,
"n" : 1,
"scriptPubKey" : {
"asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 6070946fb326f8b6e88142f8116120995da4b3e7 OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
"hex" : "76a9146070946fb326f8b6e88142f8116120995da4b3e788ac",
"reqSigs" : 1,
"type" : "pubkeyhash",
"addresses" : [
"5aWZZo3YpS6GxmuqGd3xkyN8j7Gshcz84C"
]
}
}
],
"blockhash" : "015c6f33d83d1bba57a6ec786b768af7bdb412f06b5dc8803e7ef3991571793e",
"confirmations" : 608,
"txntime" : 1504363623,
"time" : 1504363704
}
Hi Guys,
It seems that the Tesla-network is very very slow at the moment. Does anyone know what it is happening
here ?  My wallet (which was in sync 2 days ago) doesnot receive the block-updates since then and keeps
hanging on block 1290097. I send a test-transaction 24 hours ago from NovaExchange and it does not
arrive although NovaExchange reports the transaction as confirmed. Here are the details:

TES   2017-09-02 16:43   5aWZZo3YpS6GxmuqGd3xkyN8j7Gshcz84C   12.00000000   Confirmed
Transaction ID:   d3a6bff298334d9263350a1fec44baa0c48fbb3c7ce1728a27b3e26213ab54b0

I hope that something can be done to speed things up. Like this Tesla will disappear from all exchanges
which would be most unfortunate.

good luck,
reiniere.
Activity: 106
Hello, I would like to invest heavily in this project, but what's up with the wallet? I downloaded 32bit version (64 doesn't work) and used the last bootstrap, it synced correctly so I sent 40k TES as a test but they never arrive. My adress is 5pP1wnVpsukyWax68kbWJAhaszKxyzgcJL and the transaction number is 680fb05e3934cd4af6d8d21a4d1141938988cdd04fd43eb90dbf45a21b559707f45a21b559707 but in the block explorer nothing appears. Does that mean I lost them?

You're tx will be included. Don't worry.

I still haven't received any coins since the 4th of August, but it's fine I'll be patient.

well, your tx is the slowest tx I've ever seen in TES history. Where did you sent it from? Hope is not yobit...

Cryptopia

https://gyazo.com/bf2d43a5abbfe752b48bf12dd103e7d7

I'm on block 1295825 currently on my wallet.

Looks like your blocks are really left behind. Please use this conf file to sync your wallet. My block is 1297196.

https://ufile.io/4e7jc
Don't worry man I'm fully synced, the problem is neither the tx nor the address appears on the block explorer.

Is it cryptopia? Their teslacoin wallet is still under maintenance. They are syncing new blocks. After the maintenance your coins will appear instantly. Now teslacoin transfers really flying.

I'm stuck at block 466000.  I've used every addnode I could find (including the file above), and I've reindexed.  Still stuck at 466000.  I'm using the Windows 32bit client v3.3.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin

thx for the explanation lungbubble,
I never understood this staking thing in cryptocoins. It would make sense if happening on request but it
happened to me in a lot of wallets quite unsolicited. Imagine going to the bank for withdrawing money and
they say sorry you cant do that because the account is generating interest. lol.

Hi Guys,

I have an old 2014 tesla wallet with a couple of thousand teslas. I have been struggling to get in in sync
with the new wallet and finally managed at last with the blockchain bootstrap. When I open it I see that
the wallet is in staking-mode and some coins seem to have been mined.
Very nice of course but now the whole wallet is stuck. Can you do something to stop this staking or
is it only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed  to come out of staking-mode ?

Good luck,
reiniere.

Staking is the current way of "mining" coins.  It would not be preferable to stop it.  So, kinda what you said, "[its] only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed to come out of staking-mode".

I shudder at the thought of going to a bank instead of using a cryptocurrency.  That was the scariest and most shocking part of what you described.  You shouldn't say such horrible things here, kids might be reading it!

thx for the explanation lungbubble,
I never understood this staking thing in cryptocoins. It would make sense if happening on request but it
happened to me in a lot of wallets quite unsolicited. Imagine going to the bank for withdrawing money and
they say sorry you cant do that because the account is generating interest. lol.

Hi Guys,

I have an old 2014 tesla wallet with a couple of thousand teslas. I have been struggling to get in in sync
with the new wallet and finally managed at last with the blockchain bootstrap. When I open it I see that
Very nice of course but now the whole wallet is stuck. Can you do something to stop this staking or
is it only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed  to come out of staking-mode ?

Good luck,
reiniere.

Staking is the current way of "mining" coins.  It would not be preferable to stop it.  So, kinda what you said, "[its] only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed to come out of staking-mode".
Hi Guys,

Good luck,
reiniere.

Hi Guys,

Good luck,
reiniere.
The most urgent issue to solve in my opinion is the wallet synchronization problem at Cryptopia.

I suggest that one of the main Tesla developers contact Cryptopia ASAP to offer their help in order to solve this issue.

Deposits and withdrawals are frozen, the wallet is undergoing maintenance for many weeks now.  They are resyncing blockchain since mid-august at least and we are September 1st.  

Why syncing takes them so long ??

I have noticed since the last few weeks that Cryptopia is delisting many coins swiftly and without notice, even for minor problems like wallet not functioning properly.  It is their new policy it seems: easy delisting if a coin poses any significant problem.

It is of utmost importance that this coin stays listed on Cryptopia. If Teslacoin gets delisted, it would be very hard to get it listed there again.

I truly like this project because its promise is huge, and the potential to liberate humanity through free energy deployment is too significant to just wait and observe.

Let's do something to help Teslacoin stay on Cryptopia, by reaching to them so that there won't be any bad surprise in the coming weeks.

That might be one reason why the value of tes dropped recently by so much; cryptopia won't let people do stuff. That's not good.  That is something that *REALLY* needs to get fixed. The only way for someone to do something regarding that who already has coins on there would be to sell them for btc and then go on your way.  That's ...really really not good.  Is anyone from the dev team here on that issue?  It prevents people from really joining teslacoin and compels those who are in it to leave.  I'm not liking that.
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
The most urgent issue to solve in my opinion is the wallet synchronization problem at Cryptopia.

I suggest that one of the main Tesla developers contact Cryptopia ASAP to offer their help in order to solve this issue.

Deposits and withdrawals are frozen, the wallet is undergoing maintenance for many weeks now.  They are resyncing blockchain since mid-august at least and we are September 1st. 

Why syncing takes them so long ??

I have noticed since the last few weeks that Cryptopia is delisting many coins swiftly and without notice, even for minor problems like wallet not functioning properly.  It is their new policy it seems: easy delisting if a coin poses any significant problem.

It is of utmost importance that this coin stays listed on Cryptopia. If Teslacoin gets delisted, it would be very hard to get it listed there again.

I truly like this project because its promise is huge, and the potential to liberate humanity through free energy deployment is too significant to just wait and observe.

Let's do something to help Teslacoin stay on Cryptopia, by reaching to them so that there won't be any bad surprise in the coming weeks.
Activity: 106
I just dug out my old client and wallet.  Apparently, I have an old mac client which worked long enough to show me a balance, then died.  Is there no mac wallet?  It's not a huge problem, but pretty annoying...
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I have some tesla that I bought in 2014. I believe and have always believed the brand for the coin is perfect to successfully market. I have a professional C++ coder ready at my disposal to work on projects. I will have to pay him for his work, but he is worth it. I would be happy to receive community contributions also as it will full time until completion.
The terms I used are all the latest features that crypto has to offer. I believe that all first generation blockchains will die unless they can evolve to what the market is demanding.
Take a look at dash, they introduced the concept of master nodes for governance to vote on issues like segwit upgrade and development. Dash also has a development fund generated by a block tax which ensures future development of the coin to keep up with technology.
It took years for bitcoin to agree on the scalability issue, it took dash a few days with masternode governance. The lightning network when operating will allow what is refered to atomic swaps between chains, which in fact could make most of the crypto exchanges obsolete. Any coins with segwit activation will be able to swap coins directly to any other segwit activated coin built on the bitcoin core without an exchange or third party that could steal your funds.
If we upgrade Tesla to all the market leading features, Tesla will be an overnight success.

Masternodes decentralize development directly to the holders of the coin instead of dictator style developers who can make or break a coin.
I suggest everyone watch all the dash video tutorials, for full understanding.

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
I would like to develop teslacoin. I believe updating to the latest bitcoin core and segwit activation as a priority for Tesla to perform in the future. The current state of affairs can be remedied without further delay and would only enhance the current developer road map. Tesla also needs masternodes with a block tax for ongoing development.

Lightning network, atomic swaps, masternode governace and develpoer fund.....What say you community? 

Never heard of a "block tax".  "Lightning network", "atomic swaps", "governance"?  I'm not sure I follow your terms myself.  Developer fund?  Not a bad idea but I always thought the developers had bought into the coin and therefor wanted to help it succeed as they would literally financially benefit as a result of that.

I have not heard these buzz words bandied around in relation to an altcoin before so can't form my opinion upon them without elucidation, excepting of course 'developer fund' which , albeit humble, is in place. Holders and developers have always fundraised to afford costs accrued by further development, and we will continue to do so.

Are you a holder of Tesla? what specific assistance are you offering?

Thankyou for your interest.
I would like to develop teslacoin. I believe updating to the latest bitcoin core and segwit activation as a priority for Tesla to perform in the future. The current state of affairs can be remedied without further delay and would only enhance the current developer road map. Tesla also needs masternodes with a block tax for ongoing development.

Lightning network, atomic swaps, masternode governace and develpoer fund.....What say you community? 

Never heard of a "block tax".  "Lightning network", "atomic swaps", "governance"?  I'm not sure I follow your terms myself.  Developer fund?  Not a bad idea but I always thought the developers had bought into the coin and therefor wanted to help it succeed as they would literally financially benefit as a result of that.
Pages:
Jump to: