Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 40. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I cant install this new wallet. Does anyone has the same problem?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 

We are pleased to announce the new wallet and roadmap!!

It's a mandatory upgrade wallet,
meaning everyone has to move to the new wallet before block 1,293,600.

The new wallet has the blockchain and staking issue solved.
With this improvement we can now move forward with Teslacoin development.

Here is the roadmap for the next months

If you have any question or you want to collaborate
Join the telegram group

Download the new wallets asap

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

32bits         64bits         Pending         32bits        64bits

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
New wallets, roadmap and telegram group to be announced in less than 24h

btw, thank you very much Tara11, AceOfPentacles and drumamat for helping all the newcomers to solve their questions!!   Smiley

AWESOME !!! Can't wait!

And you're welcome, as soon as the plan is defined, I'll be even more active!!
legendary
New wallets, roadmap and telegram group to be announced in less than 24h

btw, thank you very much Tara11, AceOfPentacles and drumamat for helping all the newcomers to solve their questions!!   Smiley
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
PoS is not working for me. I have 10K Tesla in there and the wallet has been running for a week now. The thread says 24 hours. Whats the issue?

It takes while (around a week+) and it is not consistent. But it does work, I can attest to that.

Thanks mate!
How does mining work with Tesla? can i still mine it? CPU or GPU. I couldnt find any info on the OP.
Cheers again.

It's PoS

is there a new wallet out?

Do you have roadmap?

Any slack channel or group for discussions?

New wallets, roadmap and telegram group to be announced in less than 48h

eager to get the new wallet.... while mine has never been to complete syncing ;-)
legendary
PoS is not working for me. I have 10K Tesla in there and the wallet has been running for a week now. The thread says 24 hours. Whats the issue?

It takes while (around a week+) and it is not consistent. But it does work, I can attest to that.

Thanks mate!
How does mining work with Tesla? can i still mine it? CPU or GPU. I couldnt find any info on the OP.
Cheers again.

It's PoS

Do you have roadmap?

New wallets, roadmap and telegram group to be announced in less than 48h
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

Thanks mate!

Cheers again.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
Looks like we are seeing last time teslacoin this cheap. Once we hit few million market cap there's no going back.

Totally agree. Accumulation is continuing, price is rising steadily and volume grows, looks like we're in for some big, big, big changes. I sold a bunch of my staked coins but now I'm holding like a MF !!!!

When do you think we will see some project development?

Unfortunately I don't know... Devs said a lot of stuff was "cooking" a couple weeks ago, but no specific deadline nor timeline. Be patient, check things out everyday to not miss out but don't expect things to go super fast, like for any coin ===> backend work takes time, and most of the time devs are not full time on just one coin or just crypto, they have a life and other things to do Smiley

Also, on a positive note, remember that the people working to develop a coin are behind an idea, a concept, but also a business meaning that a project like this one can be lucrative to them too. It's in everyone's own interest that the coin moves forward, and I'm sure they are as excited as you if not more to develop the project and make it a big success.

That's good to hear. I am definitely LONG on TES.  As long as there is work going on, I am happy.
Looks like we are seeing last time teslacoin this cheap. Once we hit few million market cap there's no going back.

Totally agree. Accumulation is continuing, price is rising steadily and volume grows, looks like we're in for some big, big, big changes. I sold a bunch of my staked coins but now I'm holding like a MF !!!!

Unfortunately I don't know... Devs said a lot of stuff was "cooking" a couple weeks ago, but no specific deadline nor timeline. Be patient, check things out everyday to not miss out but don't expect things to go super fast, like for any coin ===> backend work takes time, and most of the time devs are not full time on just one coin or just crypto, they have a life and other things to do Smiley

Also, on a positive note, remember that the people working to develop a coin are behind an idea, a concept, but also a business meaning that a project like this one can be lucrative to them too. It's in everyone's own interest that the coin moves forward, and I'm sure they are as excited as you if not more to develop the project and make it a big success.

That would be nice, seeing TES take off would awesome
Activity: 14

Hey there!

So, when you type cmd, shift and G at the same time, a window prompt you to go to an address.

1) you should go there : /users/(your username)/Library/Application Support
2) I just double checked, in application support, the folder we're talking about is called Teslacoin, with around 7 files in it, the first one being blk0001.dat or something like that, and the last file being your wallet.dat
3) For the Teslacoin file to appear in the application support subfolder, you need to have put the wallet application in your application folder on mac, the you probably did with any other application, and then to run the app from there at least once so that the file we're talking about gets created.
4) You do not need to create any folder. At least I didn't have to. I downloaded the software, put it in application (the normal application folder of mac), ran it once and then closed the wallet. I then went to the application support part (as in point 1 of my answer) and then replaced the files in there by the bootstrap ones (minus the wallet.dat that you need to set aside and then replace).
5) I'm 100% on mac, I don't have a pc, and it's exactly what I did to make it work on my mac.

Let me know if you have any problem or if you managed!

[/quote]

YES! I finally got it. The /users/(your username)/Library/Application Support folder was hidden so that's why I couldn't find it.
It's starting to sync now! Thanks phase1 and Tara11 for being so helpful! :-)
Ok, so that's the problem. I found 3 folders on my hard drive labeled "Library"

1. Macintosh SSD > Library > Applications Support
2. Macintosh SSD > System > Library > Applications Support
3. Macintosh SSD > Users > Shared > Library > Application Support

None of these folders above contain a subfolder labeled "Teslacoin-Qt" I search my entire hard drive and there is no folder that exists with this name.

The TeslaCoin-Qt.app file is located in the folder Macintosh SSD >Applications

Should I create a folder labeled "Teslacoin-Qt" and put this .app file in there? What about all the other files? They are only visible when I right click the .app file and select "show package contents"

This is what I mean by Mac being a totally different file/folder structure than the PC.

Hey there!

So, when you type cmd, shift and G at the same time, a window prompt you to go to an address.

1) you should go there : /users/(your username)/Library/Application Support
2) I just double checked, in application support, the folder we're talking about is called Teslacoin, with around 7 files in it, the first one being blk0001.dat or something like that, and the last file being your wallet.dat
3) For the Teslacoin file to appear in the application support subfolder, you need to have put the wallet application in your application folder on mac, the you probably did with any other application, and then to run the app from there at least once so that the file we're talking about gets created.
4) You do not need to create any folder. At least I didn't have to. I downloaded the software, put it in application (the normal application folder of mac), ran it once and then closed the wallet. I then went to the application support part (as in point 1 of my answer) and then replaced the files in there by the bootstrap ones (minus the wallet.dat that you need to set aside and then replace).
5) I'm 100% on mac, I don't have a pc, and it's exactly what I did to make it work on my mac.

Let me know if you have any problem or if you managed!

This is part of what I'm seeing in the Debug window...

AddLocal(174.26.239.194:1856,3)
connection timeout
IRC connect failed
IRC waiting 71 seconds to reconnect
connection timeout
GetMyExternalIP() received [174.26.239.194] 174.26.239.194:0
GetMyExternalIP() returned 174.26.239.194
AddLocal(174.26.239.194:1856,5)
trying connection 115.28.38.190:1856 lastseen=81.6hrs
AddPortMapping(1856, 1856, 192.168.0.21) failed with code -3 (UnknownError)
connection timeout
trying connection 74.65.200.29:1856 lastseen=88.4hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 81.245.187.75:1856 lastseen=92.3hrs
connection timeout
NotifyKeyStoreStatusChanged
connection timeout
trying connection 5.189.187.91:1856 lastseen=127.1hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 115.28.38.190:1856 lastseen=81.6hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 107.170.117.243:1856 lastseen=130.0hrs
connect() failed after select(): Connection refused
trying connection 104.233.78.220:1856 lastseen=109.2hrs
connection timeout
Ok, so that's the problem. I found 3 folders on my hard drive labeled "Library"

1. Macintosh SSD > Library > Applications Support
2. Macintosh SSD > System > Library > Applications Support
3. Macintosh SSD > Users > Shared > Library > Application Support

None of these folders above contain a subfolder labeled "Teslacoin-Qt" I search my entire hard drive and there is no folder that exists with this name.

The TeslaCoin-Qt.app file is located in the folder Macintosh SSD >Applications

Should I create a folder labeled "Teslacoin-Qt" and put this .app file in there? What about all the other files? They are only visible when I right click the .app file and select "show package contents"

This is what I mean by Mac being a totally different file/folder structure than the PC.
Pages:
Jump to: