Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 37. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
This coin is associated with auto Tesla?

Hope soon we'll become official coin of Tesla motors.

I would just about promise to crap my own pants if that happened.  Getting Elon Musk and or the board of directors of Tesla Motors to adopt Teslacoin would be quite the miracle.  Not saying it wouldn't be awesome, its just that I doubt they'd be even open enough to the idea to even let any one of us even breathe in their presence.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
i just participate in a ico named energo, it's also doing something about decentralized energy, what's the difference between them? and do you have any ralationship with Tesla mobile?
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

That would be amazing. What steps would it take to obtain that?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
The problem is wallet stopped syncing no matter what. I restarted the wallet many times. I have 3 connections.

I think if you have been running the new wallet and have been using it to stake before  block 1,293,600 which is when the reported
 hard fork will be instigated, then there is a good chance you have forked .
I suggest reloading the blockchain using the bootstrap and not staking with that wallet until the block 1,293,600.
I am assuming that's what happened because that's what happened to me when I did that.

Thanks for your help. I won't stake till 1,293,600.
Gotta love TES. Back up running and staking.  Grin

I did the bootstrap process twice and left it since my last post.

Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
The problem is wallet stopped syncing no matter what. I restarted the wallet many times. I have 3 connections.

I think if you have been running the new wallet and have been using it to stake before  block 1,293,600 which is when the reported
 hard fork will be instigated, then there is a good chance you have forked .
I suggest reloading the blockchain using the bootstrap and not staking with that wallet until the block 1,293,600.
I am assuming that's what happened because that's what happened to me when I did that.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

MANDATORY WALLET UPGRADE 
< 5,000 blocks remaining

everyone has to move to the new wallet before
block 1,293,600

The new wallet has the blockchain and staking issue solved.
With this improvement we can now move forward with Teslacoin development.

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

32bits         64bits         Pending         32bits        64bits

Here is the roadmap for the next months

If you have any question or you want to collaborate
Join the telegram group

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Its crashing at 1269000

In which block are you now?
Why don't you use the bootstrap? Using the bootstrap you will be 12 days behind. Sync in minutes, hours at worst...
I have 3 wallets and I don't any problem with any of them  Huh

The coin used to be on Bittrex ?

I tried to download the windows Wallet for the first time and its not working.   Huh

Yes, we were on Bittrex and we hope we'll be back on bittrex soon. Working for it.
What is not working? Need info. Links are working...

Devs should do wallets without bugs, it's stoping the progress.
Please do not FUD.
If you have any problem, explain it.

Is there alternate nodes for connection?

Not sure what you mean but you're wallet will connect automatically to atleast 2 active nodes. Those are the nodes you need to sync with.
What problem are you having now?

Who is the CEO of the project? What does it have to do with Elon Musk, or?

This coin is related to Nikola Tesla and his work.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Elon Musk used the name for his company

We're here to help end Tesla's work and crowdfund Free Energy proyects/inventors/companies. You can read more about the objectives of TES in the OP.
Anyway, being accepted by TeslaMotors will create value for the coin, therefore we also have that in our objectives.

Has anyone bothered to send a support ticket into cryptopia exchange with the new wallet source, I see on their coinInfo page that they are still running wallet version 3.2.0.0

We have contacted all the exchanges we're listed in. They will soon move to the new wallet.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Devs should do wallets without bugs, it's stoping the progress.
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Has anyone bothered to send a support ticket into cryptopia exchange with the new wallet source, I see on their coinInfo page that they are still running wallet version 3.2.0.0
Activity: 184
Who is the CEO of the project? What does it have to do with Elon Musk, or?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May I ask what is the deal with hardfork?

We're moving to a new blockchain to solve staking and blockchain issue.

Blockchain is not working as smoothly as expected (1block/minute)
Staking is taking more than the 24h announced

Due to this, we had problems with exchanges (this was one of the reason we're no longer are in bittrex)
and as expected community doesn't like to wait to move their funds (me neither  Smiley)

The coin used to be on Bittrex ?

I tried to download the windows Wallet for the first time and its not working.   Huh
Its crashing at 1269000
Success. Finally new wallet synced and staking. It's much better with bootstrap than swap.

1. Back up your wallet.dat and copy paste it somewhere.
2. Run your new wallet and close it.
3. Unzip your bootstrap and move them to teslacoin folder. Merge and replace all of them.
4. Run your wallet. Go help - debug window - console and type checkwallet. After that type: repairwallet
5. Wait for it to sync fully.
Pages:
Jump to: