Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE][AIRDROP] Sylo - decentralised communication network and ecosystem - page 3. (Read 26802 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Im so hyped! When is OYA launching? Could it be tomorrow ?! Could it? Huh Shocked
If it is tomorrow it can't dead silent like this so I hope anytime in December on January
brand new
Activity: 0
Any news #Sylo fam? Was out for few days, went camping. Hope you guys are still holding #Sylo despite of the markets condition

Oya should be out any day now. We are waiting patiently. They are probably sorting last minute bugs. With nodes everything must work like clock.
Activity: 1
Are we seeing more partners and I'm hoping soonest Oya will launch. Would be nice when alts are really pumping.
brand new
Any news #Sylo fam? Was out for few days, went camping. Hope you guys are still holding #Sylo despite of the markets condition
Sylo Oya launch comes with a whole lot of advantages, like; more security, completely decentralized app, and remunerations for running nodes.
Can't wait, super hyped for this launch. 

Still wonder how much tokens do we need to run a node. 100k maybe?

I hope so! that will mean so many nodes to be run out there and secure the network although i think 1 mil is mor accurate

I'd go with 500k-1m or more tokens. Glad it was dirt cheap at some point, i just stacked up. You can't go wrong with these low caps tokens.
brand new
Sylo Oya launch comes with a whole lot of advantages, like; more security, completely decentralized app, and remunerations for running nodes.

I hope so! that will mean so many nodes to be run out there and secure the network although i think 1 mil is mor accurate

brand new

brand new
I think from technical point of view it is impressive that users will be able to set up and start using their own Sylo Node immediately without any problems

Dorian in his AMA said
:
"this will bring in significant resources to maintain development. we also intend to offer additional user customizations such as NFTs within the app marketplace."

Does this mean NFTS are going to come on SYLO APP!!

Damn!! This is big!

I 100% agree to this man!!

Dorian said "we?re also in the process of integrating exchange functions directly within the app, which will yield fees/revenue similar to a crypto exchange."

This is something big and we shouldn't miss it at any cost!!

Exchange on SYLO APP!
brand new
I think from technical point of view it is impressive that users will be able to set up and start using their own Sylo Node immediately without any problems

Dorian in his AMA said
:
"this will bring in significant resources to maintain development. we also intend to offer additional user customizations such as NFTs within the app marketplace."

Does this mean NFTS are going to come on SYLO APP!!

Damn!! This is big!
brand new
Have you heard something about this XTZ partnerships? Rumors are being spread that there are talks ongoing. That would be huge for whole project.

I agree but i haven't found any solid info, just the rumors. The sylo is silent for a couple of days, I hope they are planning something big.
brand new
Have you heard something about this XTZ partnerships? Rumors are being spread that there are talks ongoing. That would be huge for whole project.
I would love to see more details about nodes. Code would be great too. Sylo is keeping everything about Oya secret. I think it will be huge once it is out.

Probably wanting to surprise investors... i like good surprises especially around Christmas not just from santa Cheesy. If the current BTC bullrun does not negatively affect alts, it's gonna be a super dope end of the year when Oya is released.
brand new
Im so hyped! When is OYA launching? Could it be tomorrow ?! Could it? Huh Shocked
2 weeks from now is December. I feel the bull run and Oya launching perhaps. December is very bullish for crypto bull run.
brand new
Tomorrow can be the day. New week and maybe more news on Sylo progress.
Soon to launch for OYA. Who's excited? I'm super pumped. Ready to get this bad boy pump hard.

Do you actually know the meaning of OYA? It means the goddess of rebirth and lightening so it's actually going to give the rebirth to SYLO

brand new

Would like to see how much it will cost to run one.

As previously mentioned, you dont need to spend one dime. You can get free AWS for one year. It is avaible in most western countries, east EU included. Check it out.

Once you have AWS you can run your node using free tier EC instance.
Wow! This is so cool. I'll definitely check it out, being able to run it on the free version of AWS is a deal maker.  Grin
[/quote]

Can you get me through the link with that? im curious 😱
brand new
So Oya is simply Sylo Smart Wallet ot it is something like addition to it? As I read it gives users faster, smoother user experience in the Sylo Smart Wallet.

Oya is update to decentralize the app. Use nodes and reward with staking. Decentralized messaging experience is what many have been looking for and Sylo is going to deliver. Smiley

What is in the Oya launch?
The ability to create your own Sylo Node and provide your own comms infrastructure to the community.
A faster, smoother user experience in the Sylo Smart Wallet. It will now be just as snappy as the likes of Messenger or Whatsapp, but decentralised!
brand new
So Oya is simply Sylo Smart Wallet ot it is something like addition to it? As I read it gives users faster, smoother user experience in the Sylo Smart Wallet.

Oya is update to decentralize the app. Use nodes and reward with staking. Decentralized messaging experience is what many have been looking for and Sylo is going to deliver. Smiley
It's the future of social #defi. Make sure you buy dips for Sylo and moon it hard when Crypto bull run commence.

Tell me about it! I've been stacking Sylo for a while. I especially like the fact that you can spend your crypto directly from the app.

Instead of staking like this, you will be astonished when you are able to stake and earn for the staking in nodes. This is why everyone is waiting for the OYA launch
Pages:
Jump to: