Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE][AIRDROP] Sylo - decentralised communication network and ecosystem - page 7. (Read 26802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think Sylo is concerned with how their products develop rather than focusing on the dynamics of prices in the market. This is a positive sign, but at least they are starting to think about how the market will react to their product.

If the products are stable and well-developed, price may follow soon. Sylo will go up it's just a matter of time.
brand new
What are your thoughts? Light mode or dark mode for Sylo Wallet? Cheesy

https://twitter.com/sylo/status/1323109789937790977

Needless to say SYLO App's Dark mode is a sheer beauty. The app looks so pleasing to the eye and it is actually more pleasant to send cryptos and send messages for a longer time
brand new

i prefer dark mode but whatever sylo team choses, i am happy Wink as long as our messages and assets are safe in the app then i dont need to worry at all🙂 its all encrypted 🤩🤩🤩
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
The distributed Sylo Nodes provide communication channels between any devices running the Sylo Protocol and it is what makes this project really interesting i think
brand new

brand new

HEYYYY!!! GUYS  Embarrassed Are You Still holding $SYLO? Its getting rekt day by day . Am i going to drop this and switch other token? 🥵🥴

BTC is crushing alts. I´m not worried and just awaiting Oya. Smiley

I just got some more tokens because of the Oya launch.A lot of people are anticipating the launch, and the expectation is huge;) I'm excited for it.

Man that was a run BTC did to $14k, probably the ATH of 2020.😎

Some say BTC can go up even more before the eoy.

And regarding Sylo, I think we have a whole bunsh of questions to ask the guys on the 5th of November.

Yeahhhh was preparing of my question not so sure if i pm the admin, i can get his reponse quick but lets see Smiley still i will do my best
brand new

HEYYYY!!! GUYS  Embarrassed Are You Still holding $SYLO? Its getting rekt day by day . Am i going to drop this and switch other token? 🥵🥴

BTC is crushing alts. I´m not worried and just awaiting Oya. Smiley

I just got some more tokens because of the Oya launch.A lot of people are anticipating the launch, and the expectation is huge;) I'm excited for it.

Man that was a run BTC did to $14k, probably the ATH of 2020.😎

Some say BTC can go up even more before the eoy.

And regarding Sylo, I think we have a whole bunsh of questions to ask the guys on the 5th of November.
brand new
The $SYLO is really undervalued but i am looking forward for the OYALaunch if things went well.
brand new

brand new
Best time for now to just hodl and buy more Sylo, if you have budget. Btc is pumping crazy atm which is 27k.

Price discussion is not really for this board. Let´s go to Sylo Reddit. Smiley Already 2300 members.
Activity: 1
Best time for now to just hodl and buy more Sylo, if you have budget. Btc is pumping crazy atm which is 27k.
brand new
Sylo also featured in Forbes India which is a big exposure imo. I'm expecting a lot of people signing up for their Sylo smart wallet.

They are getting a lot of coverage recently. Good for us. BTC is also getting attention.

Alts need their love too. Keep an eye on the micro caps.
brand new
Sylo also featured in Forbes India which is a big exposure imo. I'm expecting a lot of people signing up for their Sylo smart wallet.

They are getting a lot of coverage recently. Good for us. BTC is also getting attention.
I´m really looking forward to this Oya process to be done. Mainnet running via fully decentralized nodes is going to be great.  Smiley
But we wont forget the biggest reason which provides more security for the entire Sylo ecosystem. Oya plays a big role.
brand new
I´m really looking forward to this Oya process to be done. Mainnet running via fully decentralized nodes is going to be great.  Smiley
brand new
Today was Sylo picked up by Yahoo Finance as one of the most promising projects Smiley
What do you thing about safe messaging on node with full anonymity and safety
Is it good because it gives freedom or bad because of potential misusing?
I'm pretty sure it's anonymous, even on Sylo smart wallet.
brand new
What do you thing about safe messaging on node with full anonymity and safety
Is it good because it gives freedom or bad because of potential misusing?
Activity: 3
I think app is now running really smooth. I even quit my MetaMask and uploded my wallet to Sylo. Smiley

I heard that Meta Mask is having some issues lately with speed and scalability. Is it okay with Sylo?

Sylo doesn't really have any issues because of that so you can chill on that
Pages:
Jump to: