Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE][AIRDROP] Sylo - decentralised communication network and ecosystem - page 6. (Read 26802 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The group is so silent just like sylos price ranges to 5-6 sats. Am i losing hope?

Seems like a lot of people lost their hope in Sylo. That is not how investor behaves. It's a waiting game. I even heard that the team is selling and that is bllsht.

Sometimes suspense/ waiting game is good for a project, it's creates excitement around it. There should be a time frame however. The team has a vested period for their tokens i think, they shouldn't be selling.
brand new
Activity: 0
The group is so silent just like sylos price ranges to 5-6 sats. Am i losing hope?

Seems like a lot of people lost their hope in Sylo. That is not how investor behaves. It's a waiting game. I even heard that the team is selling and that is bllsht.
brand new
One day until the AMA, I am waiting for the answers about the nodes. I think it's the right time for Sylo to announce that. Anyone agree?

I do agree, it's right about time because this is something most Sylo enthusiasts have been forward to. It'll be a good time to give details about the amounts of tokens required to run a node and when the nodes are going live.

A Sylo Node is an application suite that you can run at home on any computer that is on 24/7. You can also run a Sylo Node on your own cloud server. Your Sylo Node contributes to the Sylo Network and earns Sylo Token for doing so.
To run a Sylo Node, operators stake Sylo Token via the Sylo Smart Wallet. This acts as collateral to ensure that they behave honestly and fairly. The act of staking then announces their Sylo Node’s presence as an infrastructure contributor.

I heard the team say anyone can run the nodes even in a small device like a Raspberry Pi which is insane a raspery pi hardly cost half of the cost.

That would be awesome if it can. They true to their words about anybody can take part of running a Sylo node.
brand new
As I understood there is nothing hard to Upgrade to Oya. You can see full guide in the medium article - https://medium.com/sylo-io/the-oya-launch-for-users-101-65d084afdbe6
brand new

I heard the team say anyone can run the nodes even in a small device like a Raspberry Pi which is insane a raspery pi hardly cost half of the cost.
[/quote]

You can always use AWS or any other cloud computing service. There is a ton of them. Some are even free for a year.  Smiley
Activity: 3
One day until the AMA, I am waiting for the answers about the nodes. I think it's the right time for Sylo to announce that. Anyone agree?

I do agree, it's right about time because this is something most Sylo enthusiasts have been forward to. It'll be a good time to give details about the amounts of tokens required to run a node and when the nodes are going live.

A Sylo Node is an application suite that you can run at home on any computer that is on 24/7. You can also run a Sylo Node on your own cloud server. Your Sylo Node contributes to the Sylo Network and earns Sylo Token for doing so.
To run a Sylo Node, operators stake Sylo Token via the Sylo Smart Wallet. This acts as collateral to ensure that they behave honestly and fairly. The act of staking then announces their Sylo Node’s presence as an infrastructure contributor.

What I like about nodes is that you can sometimes run them on AWS or any other cloud computing service. I heard that you will be able to do the same with SYLO. That would be huge for whole economy.

Would be nice to have  rewards for people running a node per transactions. Like fees being transact.

I saw the preview video where you are able to select the nodes like a VPN app so I think based on the usage of your node you will get rewards.

December is approaching, i hope the nodes will be out very soon

Hopefully it is,  or it may just be the cherry on our cake for the early new year.
Launching Oya is what i like, it's the better version of Sylo smart wallet
brand new
What I like about nodes is that you can sometimes run them on AWS or any other cloud computing service. I heard that you will be able to do the same with SYLO. That would be huge for whole economy.

Would be nice to have  rewards for people running a node per transactions. Like fees being transact.

I saw the preview video where you are able to select the nodes like a VPN app so I think based on the usage of your node you will get rewards.

December is approaching, i hope the nodes will be out very soon

brand new
Nodes will be out soon. Sylo just shared it on it´s Twitter. Check it out: https://twitter.com/sylo/status/1329658172898824193/photo/1

If someone can define the duration of a CORNER then we are good the SYLO team just confirmed the launch is around the corner HAHA

Yeah. I hope it is happening around Christmas! What a gift it will be for us.

Christmas gift or New year gift I think it will kick our portfolio like crazy

Hope Sylo pumps the hardest before EOY
Nodes will be out soon. Sylo just shared it on it´s Twitter. Check it out: https://twitter.com/sylo/status/1329658172898824193/photo/1

If someone can define the duration of a CORNER then we are good the SYLO team just confirmed the launch is around the corner HAHA

Yeah. I hope it is happening around Christmas! What a gift it will be for us.

Christmas gift or New year gift I think it will kick our portfolio like crazy
I'm bullish for more on Sylo like read about the article which two key factors being brought massive adoption and yield feature being added on Sylo smart wallet.

Yield feature will be in development for 6 months. I guess early than that but its superb feature being added on Sylo smart wallet.

Sylo is a completely decentralized platform where users can run nodes and acquire loads of remunerations.

It's app has an easy to use UI

This is probably the best app of it's  kind yet and the publicity is over the rooftop.
Ready to wait for the oya launch, this might just be what 2021 needs financial independence.
brand new

Yeas, there you said it right, It is a waiting game. Projects like Sylo need time to grow, there will be false rumors and fuds around it created by nonsense public, We gotta stay patient and HODL till it rises
Activity: 2
I think Sylo is concerned with how their products develop rather than focusing on the dynamics of prices in the market. This is a positive sign, but at least they are starting to think about how the market will react to their product.

I would partially agree with this but recently they are making a lot of developments in the marketing side as well conducting marketing events like AMA events the Gate listing voting almost finished in an hour
brand new

brand new
brand new
I think Sylo is concerned with how their products develop rather than focusing on the dynamics of prices in the market. This is a positive sign, but at least they are starting to think about how the market will react to their product.

If the products are stable and well-developed, price may follow soon. Sylo will go up it's just a matter of time.

Sure. Sylo wallet is being continuosly updated. AMA will come 5th of November and we will get something new to be hyped about. Cheesy

#SyloNetwork may shake some thing's up in #communication sector

Decentralized messaging growing with #Ethereum at its best

High Hopes on the announcements Smiley AMA NEXT ON NOV 5
Pages:
Jump to: