Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE][AIRDROP] Sylo - decentralised communication network and ecosystem - page 8. (Read 26802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think Tezos will partner with Sylo. Purely my guess but they work together a lot.

I think so too, maybe working on adding the staking feature for sylo smart wallet and Oya. not 100% accurate but who knows.

Let´s stick to official releases first. Smiley
Activity: 1
I think Tezos will partner with Sylo. Purely my guess but they work together a lot.

I think so too, maybe working on adding the staking feature for sylo smart wallet and Oya. not 100% accurate but who knows.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
I really like how project team working with their wallet. New features, bonuses and much more. I think this is how should go the development of the product Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Sylo Update — May 2021

This May has kept our team in a state of hustle as we progress towards our 2021 goals.
A steadily busy month of consistent wins, the outlook here at Sylo is sunny as we consider what the rest of the year may bring.
Here are our highlights from this month:
- SYLO + MAZER GAMING
- SYLO TECH WEEK 2021
- SYLO TEAM BUILDING
- SYLO NETWORK INCENTIVISATION
read more here https://medium.com/sylo-io/sylo-update-may-2021-3bc68506c85b

Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
Sylo Network Incentivisation
Liquidity mining, staking, node incentivisation, and more…

Incentivisation of the Sylo Network is the [undoubtedly fundamental] next step in our vision for a truly self-sustaining decentralised communications network. To achieve this, contributors must be rewarded for providing the decentralised ‘performance-jetpack’ required by dApps like the Sylo Smart Wallet to hold their own against centralised competitors.
The time has now arrived to begin the progressive release of the incentivisation mechanics for the Sylo Network and in doing so, bring further utility to the Sylo Token.
read more here https://medium.com/sylo-io/sylo-network-incentivisation-8fac3dbba9f9

Staking will be under Oya network
 I'm excited to see what's the outcome for it.
There will be staking soon to launch under Oya network. Stay tuned bro. take this as a opportunity.
Wtf is going on with Sylo? Not much happening? Do not see news being pushed? Any plans here to get things moving?
Activity: 52

Wtf is going on with Sylo? Not much happening? Do not see news being pushed? Any plans here to get things moving?
I think Sylo is concerned with how their products develop rather than focusing on the dynamics of prices in the market. This is a positive sign, but at least they are starting to think about how the market will react to their product.

Well in this crypto as token is not that different from stocks. You always need to have some responsibility and be careful cuz price is a big factor. Ofc it´s not all but it matters.
Being here already is rsiky, choose wisely especially of those persons tour talking to. Always DYOR and don't just click damn links.
brand new
I think Sylo is concerned with how their products develop rather than focusing on the dynamics of prices in the market. This is a positive sign, but at least they are starting to think about how the market will react to their product.

Well in this crypto as token is not that different from stocks. You always need to have some responsibility and be careful cuz price is a big factor. Ofc it´s not all but it matters.
brand new
Best time for now to just hodl and buy more Sylo, if you have budget. Btc is pumping crazy atm which is 27k.

Price discussion is not really for this board. Let´s go to Sylo Reddit. Smiley Already 2300 members.

Yep using Sylo reddit here, Twitter and TG is solid as well.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
Activity: 22
Thanks for the great updates. Hopefully there will be further collabs between Epay - Centra and Sylo into more products besides Amatil so we could fasten the adoption rate.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Nice update with centrapay. Good work team.
I'm just glad to found out Sylo, I know the Sylo smart wallet is a dope creation and it's a real usecase.

CocaColaAmatil invest to Centrapay and they will make use of Sylo smart wallet as payment option.

Massive adoption will increase in Asia and Pacific region.

One thing is for sure, I'm in it for the long ride.

Do you know when SYLO is going to drop that partnership bomb? Cinema? public defi blockchain?

Depends on the partnership you're referring to in particular because there has been lots of updates on partnerships etc from the team lately.
Like the recently announced Amatil/Coca-Cola partnership,  social-Defi stuff etc.

Not sure of a particular date but tentatively, soon for the DeFi blockchain.

You can have a read from
this link

Yeah what's the linkage between social defi and the social dilemma stuff on TV?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I tried to swap BTC with SYLO but I think the function isn't there yet. Was gonna bag more. Anyone knows when this could be implemented?

Use a CEX to swap BTC for ETH then you can trade on Kucoin.
I'm just glad to found out Sylo, I know the Sylo smart wallet is a dope creation and it's a real usecase.

CocaColaAmatil invest to Centrapay and they will make use of Sylo smart wallet as payment option.

Massive adoption will increase in Asia and Pacific region.

One thing is for sure, I'm in it for the long ride.

Do you know when SYLO is going to drop that partnership bomb? Cinema? public defi blockchain?
I tried to swap BTC with SYLO but I think the function isn't there yet. Was gonna bag more. Anyone knows when this could be implemented?
Activity: 2
I have been using their android app I would easily say that it's better than Metamask in many ways first of all we get all tokens support btc,eth or any other chains. The secure messaging is very good been using it as my main messaging app.If there's any team who could develop such a wonderful product adoption will come very soon.
brand new
Anyone who says Sylo is anything except a legitimate and high quality project is a moron. Simple.

Fake team?

I was kicked out of the telegram channels for asking for proof on a few issues with what the team was saying.

1: SYLO claims that top level exchanges are reaching out to them for listings. I called BS because they did not have the daily trading volume to draw the attention of top level exchanges.
2: Nick and Ryan are claiming that CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko both require 3 exchanges before the website will update their market caps.  I asked for proof on this and was removed from the channel. There are multiple coins who dont have those requirements but have the market cap listed.

This team is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

I have been following Sylo since early 2019 and can't disagree with your comments more.... I'm in the channel (albiet a lurker) and saw that you came back multiple times on fake accounts asking the same question...... of all the smoke and mirrors on this forum, you're picking the wrong project to FUD. There are a billion cash grabs in the ANN section, of which Sylo isn't one.
Pages:
Jump to: