Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE][AIRDROP] Sylo - decentralised communication network and ecosystem - page 5. (Read 26802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Holy smoke, Tezos in Sylo smart wallet. Big news after big news. Let's go. https://twitter.com/sylo/status/1334694840395698177?s=20
Great to see XTZ doing something!
brand new

Good things take time obviously, everything the team took time to develop like the app, and Oya launch came out awesome! Ready to stake👌

Have you seen code and how to set up already? They have guide here https://developers.sylo.io/sylo-nodes
Activity: 1
I agree completely, the new UI looks super fast and sleek.

It took a long time to develop. Oya has been in work for a few month, that´s why this update is so big. ☺

Good things take time obviously, everything the team took time to develop like the app, and Oya launch came out awesome! Ready to stake👌
brand new

It took a long time to develop. Oya has been in work for a few month, that´s why this update is so big. ☺
Holy smoke, Tezos in Sylo smart wallet. Big news after big news. Let's go. https://twitter.com/sylo/status/1334694840395698177?s=20

Atlast the rumours with Tezos turned out to be true never even expected this great actually
Activity: 3
Network went down yesterday. I reckon all the necessary elements for Oya are in and probably an in-house test was conducted. I could sense Oya coming out any day now.

That would be amazing if it did, I'm totally rooting for it.

Even if any other network goes down I have my mesh messaging setup to communicate to my friends hehe

Atlast the rumours with Tezos turned out to be true never even expected this great actually
Who participated the AMA for SYLO ? If you joined, mind to share what you learned?  Kiss

I did, wasn't it interesting?

All the details about the project. Oyalaunch will bring a boost. Quite tiredsome to wait for so long when you want something to happen fast,

We have the OYA launch atlast I love the update the new app looks freakishly FAST no signs of delay or anything like that this is going to be a great year.
Who participated the AMA for SYLO ? If you joined, mind to share what you learned?  Kiss

All the details about the project. Oyalaunch will bring a boost. Quite tiredsome to wait for so long when you want something to happen fast,

Yes exactly everyone is expecting for an SYLO Christmas where we are all rich as early investors

Were definitely getting that this month cause Oyalaunch has landed. Man I'm super excited.

Yes exactly everyone is expecting for an SYLO Christmas where we are all rich as early investors

The OYA nodes can be run anywhere like mostly even in your Pc's or even a Raspberry Pi board you won't need extreme hardware to get it going
Network went down yesterday. I reckon all the necessary elements for Oya are in and probably an in-house test was conducted. I could sense Oya coming out any day now.

That would be amazing if it did, I'm totally rooting for it.
brand new
The group is so silent just like sylos price ranges to 5-6 sats. Am i losing hope?

Seems like a lot of people lost their hope in Sylo. That is not how investor behaves. It's a waiting game. I even heard that the team is selling and that is bllsht.

Yeas, there you said it right, It is a waiting game. Projects like Sylo need time to grow, there will be false rumors and fuds around it created by nonsense public, We gotta stay patient and HODL till it rises

I'm patient and waiting for the righ timing, I can see flourish when alts are pumping this December. Hopefully thats when Oya is launching.

I think Oya must be released in December. People are not satisfied. :/

That's right. Some users think it is their patience which is getting tested now. December will be a great time to launch though! No doubt about that ..,
brand new
The group is so silent just like sylos price ranges to 5-6 sats. Am i losing hope?

Seems like a lot of people lost their hope in Sylo. That is not how investor behaves. It's a waiting game. I even heard that the team is selling and that is bllsht.

team is selling? How do you know that?
brand new

Yeas, there you said it right, It is a waiting game. Projects like Sylo need time to grow, there will be false rumors and fuds around it created by nonsense public, We gotta stay patient and HODL till it rises

I'm patient and waiting for the righ timing, I can see flourish when alts are pumping this December. Hopefully thats when Oya is launching.

I think Oya must be released in December. People are not satisfied. :/

brand new
So Oya is simply Sylo Smart Wallet ot it is something like addition to it? As I read it gives users faster, smoother user experience in the Sylo Smart Wallet.

Oya is the event they are naming to their node launch. Smart Wallet is a part of it as you will be able to host nodes from your app, or delegate your tokens for staking.
Smart Wallet will help you receive and store rewards
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: