Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 12. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can I find out what results the project achieved in partnership with NASA? Did they give an official feedback?
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
Why u didnt do a bounty program? With it more chance to spread out about your project, u can involve many different platform for it
Merit: 100
Some existing projects are actively operating at public events and on youtube. Where can I find new ideas about DeepToken?
Activity: 224
Are early investors encouraged with some bonus or discount?
Sure! Early investors have the opportunity to receive an additional bonus of up to 10%!
Activity: 238
Are early investors encouraged with some bonus or discount?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Read the thread! As a player and a lover of new technologies, I am interested in the project. But I want to know about the more global advantages, so to determine the prospects of its growth. I have never played the role of an investor. What is behind the project and what does MindArk create?
Hello! Talking briefly, the project provides access to advanced technologies. It is a unique and convenient platform for implementing and developing new products, a proven and effective working model.

But all these are fairly common words. What can be said more specifically?
Let's take a look at the white paper and find such advantages as Advanced KYC / AML on payments, use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property - IPX.

Great! And what new will be developed on this basis?
That's what I love. What should I do to invest?
They plan to work with advanced institutions and increase investments in deep technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality.

Read the thread! As a player and a lover of new technologies, I am interested in the project. But I want to know about the more global advantages, so to determine the prospects of its growth. I have never played the role of an investor. What is behind the project and what does MindArk create?
Hello! Talking briefly, the project provides access to advanced technologies. It is a unique and convenient platform for implementing and developing new products, a proven and effective working model.

Let's take a look at the white paper and find such advantages as Advanced KYC / AML on payments, use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property - IPX.

They plan to work with advanced institutions and increase investments in deep technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality.

Activity: 252
How many tokens will be generated in total?
125 million tokens will be created by the beginning of the sale.
Except Entropia Universe, what achievements, from their experience, are creators proud of?
How many tokens will be generated in total?
What financial result do creators expect in five years?
Activity: 406
Will Entropia Universe be the basis for the development of the project? Is it planned to scale this approach?
Activity: 224
Is the project currently involved in as cool joint startups with government agencies as it was before?
Activity: 196
What will generate profit and financial flow in the project? Will the future superbank deal with this? Or improved technologies in the game, which are profitable now? What will be done in financial terms?
All, that you mentioned, would be involved in one big project. MindArk has created convergence of online games, virtual worlds and 3D social networks. MindArk expands and develops ecosystems that include IPX and real bank. All these solutions will help to monetize intellectual property projects.
What did the project do in the past? What can it boast of?
The list is quite big!) The creators even worked with NASA, the European space Agency and with Sweden government on creation of a platform for virtual reality and simulated space games for astronauts. With such a track record, you won't blend in.
OK! And what is the IPX you mentioned?
Open digital cross-platform exchange that connects owners of digital assets and IP with those, who want get access and license these assets. Personally, I see it as some kind of an operating system.
So, MindArk can be considered from this point of view…
Activity: 252
What will generate profit and financial flow in the project? Will the future superbank deal with this? Or improved technologies in the game, which are profitable now? What will be done in financial terms?
All, that you mentioned, would be involved in one big project. MindArk has created convergence of online games, virtual worlds and 3D social networks. MindArk expands and develops ecosystems that include IPX and real bank. All these solutions will help to monetize intellectual property projects.
What did the project do in the past? What can it boast of?
The list is quite big!) The creators even worked with NASA, the European space Agency and with Sweden government on creation of a platform for virtual reality and simulated space games for astronauts. With such a track record, you won't blend in.
OK! And what is the IPX you mentioned?
Open digital cross-platform exchange that connects owners of digital assets and IP with those, who want get access and license these assets. Personally, I see it as some kind of an operating system.
Pages:
Jump to: