Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 14. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I could not understand the WhitePaper from the separation and focus with the directions of the work of MindArk. Is everything created for the development of Entropia Universe or, as the project managers and the company claim, the opportunities will be much wider and the technology will be in demand by many?
Many participants of the ecosystem will find their advantages from using MindArk solutions - from business owners to developers and customers. Entropia Universe is an excellent base for starting the development and forming the concept of future success.
Activity: 224
I could not understand the WhitePaper from the separation and focus with the directions of the work of MindArk. Is everything created for the development of Entropia Universe or, as the project managers and the company claim, the opportunities will be much wider and the technology will be in demand by many?
Activity: 364
How far does MindArk plan to propel VR and 3D technologies? What problems do these technologies have now?
Activity: 358
I heard that at the end of last year MindArk had changed its CEO. How did this affect the platform’s development strategy and the project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How are bonuses calculated when buying tokens?
If we are talking about different types of bonuses, there are calculated individually. But combinations are possible.
Activity: 364
How are bonuses calculated when buying tokens?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Does the project have any restrictions in the world? Is it the US, like in many other projects?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I heard that DeepToken had become the next version of Entropia Macrocosm... How far did the creators get?
Activity: 322
So far, it seems that the entire infrastructure of the project will center around the main game. Isn't that too little for a large project?

MindArk will have a good position as a custodian of this ecosystem. It will also conduct additional researches and developments in the deep technologies field. These systems will be based on DeepToken.

What else is this brand known for?

The company was founded in Gothenburg, Sweden. It is known for developing and continuously updating an online multiplayer role-playing game, Entropia Universe.

I would like to find out about expansion plans…

The project team has more than two years of experience managing virtual worlds with real economies. MindArk continues to expand its technologies and developments in the virtual reality space. I suggest watching the introductory video https://youtu.be/7eN1hyeZ9KI.

Thank you! When will we be able to see the most complete version of the project’s platform?
Activity: 238
So far, it seems that the entire infrastructure of the project will center around the main game. Isn't that too little for a large project?

MindArk will have a good position as a custodian of this ecosystem. It will also conduct additional researches and developments in the deep technologies field. These systems will be based on DeepToken.

The company was founded in Gothenburg, Sweden. It is known for developing and continuously updating an online multiplayer role-playing game, Entropia Universe.

The project team has more than two years of experience managing virtual worlds with real economies. MindArk continues to expand its technologies and developments in the virtual reality space. I suggest watching the introductory video https://youtu.be/7eN1hyeZ9KI.

Activity: 209
Will I be able to see my purchased tokens somewhere?
They will be in the “Reserve” section of your account!
Activity: 336
Will I be able to see my purchased tokens somewhere?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
What will the cryptocurrency bank provide?  Is it really necessary? Projects are being implemented without such a mechanism.
MindArk Bank can be the keeper of ecosystem of intellectual developments and property that can be realized through it. This is a very valuable asset, which only a few people appreciate today.
Will regulation be carried out through deeptoken?
That’s right! This token will be the base of the system.
But it is used in Entropia Universe now. Is there any planned transformation or expansion of the functionality?
DeepToken owners will immediately benefit from the use of tokens that are used for transactions on Entropia Universe. There are more than 3 million registered accounts, which will be implemented in IPX by MindArk company and by existing partners.
What prospects are there?
If we can achieve a real block chain emerging bank, which is of epoch-making significance for the whole industry, we further present its advantages.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How many collected funds will be allocated for legal regulation of the business?
About 5% of funds are planned to be allocated for this purpose.
Activity: 378
How many collected funds will be allocated for legal regulation of the business?
Pages:
Jump to: