Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 7. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What do partners think about using IPX? I would like to see real reviews or plans.
Activity: 364
Will developers involve legal assistance and consultations after the ICO?
Activity: 406
Are the creators of DeepToken going to participate in international events on blockchain or financial technologies in the near future?
Activity: 238
What is the direct benefit of the project’s token for Entropia Universe players? Will there be more tokens?
MindArk is cool! You can see that straightaway. It is representative and popular among players, no matter what opinions of Entropia exist. Since I am only getting acquainted with the project and since I have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects from DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is technologies of the future, as well as available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, proven and effective operating model.
let's talk about specific technologies and brands…
OK! Advanced technologies KYC / AML for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchanging in the field of intellectual property – IPX. The achieved partnerships and already existing ones, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yeah! And also 10-year history.
Excellent! What developments will we see?
This will be the cooperation with advanced institutions and increased investments in deep technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these are fast-growing promising markets.
What can you say about the new generation of blockchains? This topic is now actively discussed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
MindArk is cool! You can see that straightaway. It is representative and popular among players, no matter what opinions of Entropia exist. Since I am only getting acquainted with the project and since I have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects from DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is technologies of the future, as well as available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, proven and effective operating model.
OK! Advanced technologies KYC / AML for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchanging in the field of intellectual property – IPX. The achieved partnerships and already existing ones, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yeah! And also 10-year history.
This will be the cooperation with advanced institutions and increased investments in deep technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these are fast-growing promising markets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Will early investors be encouraged by some bonus or a discount?

Sure! Early investors have the opportunity to receive an additional bonus that amounts up to 10%!
Activity: 196
Will early investors be encouraged by some bonus or a discount?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How is it planned to enter Entropia MindArk Bank? At first glance this seems almost incompatible.
How many gamers are already in the MindArk projects? It would be interesting to learn about unique accounts.
Activity: 406
It turns out that in games you can also earn. But how? Can something be rented there for example?
Activity: 266
According to the developers, the game industry has entered a new era? Now games and fees for them and objects will be inherently connected?
Activity: 261
Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of games and I still distrust crypto currencies , but I was amazed at the news, according to which an ordinary player spends more than 25 thousand dollars on an island in the game. Is all this real for Entropia Universe and MindArk?

Really even more! And there was already more, to which there is real evidence. Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game object and this amount is several times greater than in your example.

Excellent! And we can say that this trend is gaining strength and popularity in the world?

Certainly! Now you can see and hear about many online games where you need to buy items for money. But MindArk brought this procedure almost to perfection. With the introduction of DeepToken everything will become even more convenient and profitable.

What can be done in Entropia?

Entropia allows players to buy and sell virtual items using real money, while fans of other games often use the eBay Auction website to sell their virtual goods.

Does DeepToken allow everything to be done exclusively within the MindArk project?
Activity: 294
Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of games and I still distrust crypto currencies , but I was amazed at the news, according to which an ordinary player spends more than 25 thousand dollars on an island in the game. Is all this real for Entropia Universe and MindArk?

Really even more! And there was already more, to which there is real evidence. Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game object and this amount is several times greater than in your example.

Excellent! And we can say that this trend is gaining strength and popularity in the world?

Certainly! Now you can see and hear about many online games where you need to buy items for money. But MindArk brought this procedure almost to perfection. With the introduction of DeepToken everything will become even more convenient and profitable.

Entropia allows players to buy and sell virtual items using real money, while fans of other games often use the eBay Auction website to sell their virtual goods.
Activity: 261

Pages:
Jump to: