Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 11. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How do the creators expect, what scope of use can the platform token reach in the future? How many people will they use?

The IP market is massive, $180 Billion estimated annually. Our goal is to be the destination for both producers and consumers of digital IP assets used on a daily basis, so the potential user base of the IPX is very significant.

Is MindArk going to cooperate with other blockchain projects? Ideas are interesting, but, in my opinion, solutions can be offered even more.

MindArk is always open to partnerships, the Entropia Universe platform was opened up to 3rd party developers many years ago and we have since established 6 fully developed planets under development within the platform from these independent studios. We are excited to work with other complimentary models for the benefit of everyone involved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is MindArk going to cooperate with other blockchain projects? Ideas are interesting, but, in my opinion, solutions can be offered even more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How do the creators expect, what scope of use can the platform token reach in the future? How many people will they use?
MindArk's Ceo Henrik Nel and Vice Chairman David Simmonds will be at the World Blockchain Forum next week in Dubai!

https://dubai.keynote.ae/
What is the capitalization and value of Entropia Universe assets for today? Millions, hundreds of millions?
Will it be correct to talk about the prospects of DeepToken, based on the number of transactions occurring in Entropia Universe?

For reference from our whitepaper:

"Within the Entropia Universe, over
33 million microtransactions take
place every day, resulting in a
Gross Universe Product of over
$400 million"

"DeepToken holders
will immediately benefit from the
consumption of tokens used for
transactions and deterioration of
items within the Entropia Universe."
Activity: 238
Will it be correct to talk about the prospects of DeepToken, based on the number of transactions occurring in Entropia Universe?
Activity: 266
What is the capitalization and value of Entropia Universe assets for today? Millions, hundreds of millions?
Activity: 196
I have heard a lot about Entropia Universe. There are skeptics about the expense of the project, but there are also fans of the game. Some even doubt the achievements that are attributed to the game. If someone really knows this brainchild of MindArk, tell me please...
It all depends on what criteria to take for evaluation. Yes. maybe the graphics are not the strongest side of the game, but everything else is at the highest or highest level. Besides, do not forget that everything was created about 15 years ago. Investment is important that this is a successful economic project and a recognized game success!
Of course, the financial mechanism and achievements are interesting ...
Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypto currencies quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk. Among the financial achievements, you can remember the record deal for virtual objects of the game! This is a confirmed fact!
And is it proposed to shift to new products and technologies?
That's right! These figures clearly demonstrate the demand and excitement for the development of MindArk. And new technologies will allow creating new products that people are already waiting for.
In which areas does the project plan to concentrate its efforts?
Activity: 252
I have heard a lot about Entropia Universe. There are skeptics about the expense of the project, but there are also fans of the game. Some even doubt the achievements that are attributed to the game. If someone really knows this brainchild of MindArk, tell me please...
It all depends on what criteria to take for evaluation. Yes. maybe the graphics are not the strongest side of the game, but everything else is at the highest or highest level. Besides, do not forget that everything was created about 15 years ago. Investment is important that this is a successful economic project and a recognized game success!
Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypto currencies quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk. Among the financial achievements, you can remember the record deal for virtual objects of the game! This is a confirmed fact!
That's right! These figures clearly demonstrate the demand and excitement for the development of MindArk. And new technologies will allow creating new products that people are already waiting for.
Activity: 336
What functionality, apart from traditional, will DeepToken have?
DeepToken is the IPX currency, which will facilitate all transactions between the buyer and the seller using smart contracts.
Activity: 112
What functionality, apart from traditional, will DeepToken have?
Activity: 336
Will developers attract legal assistance after the ICO?
Yes, and 5% of collected funds will be allocated for this purpose.
Activity: 364
Will developers attract legal assistance after the ICO?
Activity: 238
What is the direct benefit of the project token for Entropia Universe players?
Activity: 406
Does MindArk Bank plan to work with ordinary people that are not involved in the ecosystem? Or will it concentrate only on ecosystem members?
Pages:
Jump to: