Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 8. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of games and I still distrust crypto currencies , but I was amazed at the news, according to which an ordinary player spends more than 25 thousand dollars on an island in the game. Is all this real for Entropia Universe and MindArk?

Really even more! And there was already more, to which there is real evidence. Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game object and this amount is several times greater than in your example.

Excellent! And we can say that this trend is gaining strength and popularity in the world?

Certainly! Now you can see and hear about many online games where you need to buy items for money. But MindArk brought this procedure almost to perfection. With the introduction of DeepToken everything will become even more convenient and profitable.
Activity: 261
Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of games and I still distrust crypto currencies , but I was amazed at the news, according to which an ordinary player spends more than 25 thousand dollars on an island in the game. Is all this real for Entropia Universe and MindArk?

Really even more! And there was already more, to which there is real evidence. Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game object and this amount is several times greater than in your example.

Excellent! And we can say that this trend is gaining strength and popularity in the world?
Activity: 294

Activity: 261
Activity: 336
Are there any bonuses when investing?
Of course! There are bonuses for both volume and early purchase terms. We invite you!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Are there any bonuses when investing?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is there a possibility of get individual bonuses?
That is possible! You need to discuss the terms with the developers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How soon will I see bonus tokens on my account?
Immediately after the end of the sale!
Activity: 112
How soon will I see bonus tokens on my account?
Activity: 364
Is there a possibility of get individual bonuses?
Activity: 6
Activity: 224
Is MindArk going to cooperate with other blockchain projects? Ideas are interesting, but, in my opinion, we can offer even more solutions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What are the capitalisation and the value of the Entropia Universe’s assets?
Activity: 60
What will be the project’s bank? Will it be inside the platform or will it go beyond it?
Activity: 322
I don’t see the connection between the game project, albeit huge, Entropia Universe, and the financial plans of DeepToken. How can you connect them and switch from game development to a financial project?
Entropia Universe was initially a game with its advanced payment system that allowed to items and property for real money. The development in the crypt direction fits well into the game and MindArk concept.
These are probably typical for most games weapons, items and other purchases?
They are far from typical! You will be surprised that purchases in this game were fixed in the Guinness book of records – a space station in this game was sold for $100,000.
Is there a confirmation? Isn’t this just the PR?
Are there any doubts about the thoroughness of the Guinness book record auditors’ approach? I don't think so!) In fact, with such demand, MindArk's actions in promoting the project and in creating the platform are not surprising. The game captivates millions.
What is so entertaining about this game that someone gave such money for using?
Activity: 238
I don’t see the connection between the game project, albeit huge, Entropia Universe, and the financial plans of DeepToken. How can you connect them and switch from game development to a financial project?
Entropia Universe was initially a game with its advanced payment system that allowed to items and property for real money. The development in the crypt direction fits well into the game and MindArk concept.
They are far from typical! You will be surprised that purchases in this game were fixed in the Guinness book of records – a space station in this game was sold for $100,000.
Are there any doubts about the thoroughness of the Guinness book record auditors’ approach? I don't think so!) In fact, with such demand, MindArk's actions in promoting the project and in creating the platform are not surprising. The game captivates millions.
Pages:
Jump to: