Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 18. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It seems to me quite difficult to implement such a project, given that he starts with one, let and a great game. Are there financial reasons to believe that success will be achieved?
Financial calculations and grounds are the basis of the project. Through the first brainchild of developers, Entropia Universe, millions of transactions take place daily. The whole market can now be estimated at 180 billion. And it grows!
180 billion is a large amount. On which part does MindArk count?
You have to strive to completely conquer the market. The project is going to start in a convenient format for itself - with Entropia Universe. But it does not stop there. You can work not only with gaming projects and platforms, the application possibilities are wider.
What exactly new will be proposed?
A lot of innovations concern the project token - it will be included in the Entropia Universe transaction process, which will enable the PED currency to be included in the real world currency. Until now, it was difficult to even imagine.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It seems to me quite difficult to implement such a project, given that he starts with one, let and a great game. Are there financial reasons to believe that success will be achieved?
Financial calculations and grounds are the basis of the project. Through the first brainchild of developers, Entropia Universe, millions of transactions take place daily. The whole market can now be estimated at 180 billion. And it grows!
You have to strive to completely conquer the market. The project is going to start in a convenient format for itself - with Entropia Universe. But it does not stop there. You can work not only with gaming projects and platforms, the application possibilities are wider.
What exactly new will be proposed?
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 322
Where can I find out how much is available to purchase project tokens?
The official website to help you! https://deeptoken.io/
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Where can I find out how much is available to purchase project tokens?
Activity: 406
What is the capitalization and value of Entropia Universe assets for today?
When Henrik Nel, CEO of MindArk, talks about 70,000 assets that can be used by developers, he means the success of Entropia Universe?
Is MindArk going to cooperate with other blockchain projects? Ideas are interesting, but, in my opinion, solutions can be offered even more.
Activity: 406
Is it true that there is even an article on Wikipedia about the creators of MindArk? Can we talk about the great importance of their development?
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
interesting project, i think with blockchain it should be more greater than now, so i hope u will have a success with blockchain technology, easy to invest/withdraw money
Activity: 392
Will it be correct to talk about the prospects of DeepToken, based on the number of transactions occurring in Entropia Universe?
On the initial stage, yes! Further opportunities will be even greater!
Activity: 51
Will it be correct to talk about the prospects of DeepToken, based on the number of transactions occurring in Entropia Universe?
Activity: 112
What functionality, apart from the traditional, will DeepToken have?

DeepToken is the IPX currency, which will facilitate all transactions between the buyer and the seller using smart contracts.
Activity: 112
What functionality, apart from the traditional, will DeepToken have?
I would like to know more about Entropia Universe, since it is the base of the project for today. What is it like and really has such commercial success? Or is it just PR?

Evaluation is best done by yourself! From myself I can say that this is a very successful economic project and a recognized success in the game! Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypt quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk.

I just heard about some fantastic money turnover in it.

And for the first time I decided to play at Entropia Universe after I read that one space station in this game was sold for $ 100,000.

Seriously? Fantastic!

This is just one example. In fact, with such a demand, MindArk's actions to promote the project and create a platform are not surprising. People are ready to pay, people are waiting for such decisions.
What is so entertaining in this game that someone gave away for using such money?
Activity: 358
I would like to know more about Entropia Universe, since it is the base of the project for today. What is it like and really has such commercial success? Or is it just PR?

Evaluation is best done by yourself! From myself I can say that this is a very successful economic project and a recognized success in the game! Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypt quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk.

I just heard about some fantastic money turnover in it.

And for the first time I decided to play at Entropia Universe after I read that one space station in this game was sold for $ 100,000.

Seriously? Fantastic!

This is just one example. In fact, with such a demand, MindArk's actions to promote the project and create a platform are not surprising. People are ready to pay, people are waiting for such decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: