Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 17. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many changes and versions did the game Entropia Universe from the moment of release? How many players are there now?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Do MindArk have reviews from well-known bloggers or businessmen? Maybe someone will give you a link in youtube?

Yes we do, in fact, one of them is on our Advisory board: https://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrencewintermeyer/2017/12/15/asked-to-advise-on-the-creation-of-a-new-world-i-said-yes/#78e32ffa18b8
Activity: 266
Do MindArk have reviews from well-known bloggers or businessmen? Maybe someone will give you a link in youtube?
Activity: 196
I wanted to clarify for myself whether a new product and service is being created in the market or what has already been done in the case of Entropia Universe is being finalized? It's different things!
the best option is being implemented! There is a base in the form of Entropia Universe. Blockchain allows you to modernize it. MindArk will create the first project in history, which will then be replicated by many and many start-ups.
And what is the role of blockade in this case? I'm not sure that it's needed.
As in many other projects, blockchain solves its main tasks here - it provides a fast and transparent exchange of IP-addresses, preventing fraud and theft. For such a massive project, it's the blockade that is the best choice.
Ok! What will generate profits?
Initially, the platform will allow developers to monetize digital assets created for Entropia Universe and other game environments. IPX will be open to the global market and will be equally used for non-gaming companies and developers who need digital assets provided by IPX. This will form the economic part of the project.
All around 3D .. But now they are talking about 5D!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I wanted to clarify for myself whether a new product and service is being created in the market or what has already been done in the case of Entropia Universe is being finalized? It's different things!
the best option is being implemented! There is a base in the form of Entropia Universe. Blockchain allows you to modernize it. MindArk will create the first project in history, which will then be replicated by many and many start-ups.
As in many other projects, blockchain solves its main tasks here - it provides a fast and transparent exchange of IP-addresses, preventing fraud and theft. For such a massive project, it's the blockade that is the best choice.
Initially, the platform will allow developers to monetize digital assets created for Entropia Universe and other game environments. IPX will be open to the global market and will be equally used for non-gaming companies and developers who need digital assets provided by IPX. This will form the economic part of the project.
copper member
Activity: 96

do you have any bonuses
Merit: 31
How many ICO tokens will be sent directly to the development of the project?
50% of tokens will be sent to the development of IPX, including the development of Entropia Universe! I will assume that more. In general, all the funds raised will go to development!
Activity: 98
How many ICO tokens will be sent directly to the development of the project?
Activity: 280
Is it possible to receive individual bonuses?
It's possible! You need to discuss the terms with the developers.
Entropia Universe - it's good! But did the creators of the project participate in other developments? What are the results?
Which clients is MindArk Bank going to work with? How many of them will there be in 5 years?
What about licensing? Or is there no problem with that? Some states do not allow this. Or is there no problem with this in Sweden?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to receive individual bonuses?
What will be the project bank? Internal or will it go beyond it?
Activity: 224
It seems to me quite difficult to implement such a project, given that he starts with one, let and a great game. Are there financial reasons to believe that success will be achieved?
Financial calculations and grounds are the basis of the project. Through the first brainchild of developers, Entropia Universe, millions of transactions take place daily. The whole market can now be estimated at 180 billion. And it grows!
180 billion is a large amount. On which part does MindArk count?
You have to strive to completely conquer the market. The project is going to start in a convenient format for itself - with Entropia Universe. But it does not stop there. You can work not only with gaming projects and platforms, the application possibilities are wider.
What exactly new will be proposed?
A lot of innovations concern the project token - it will be included in the Entropia Universe transaction process, which will enable the PED currency to be included in the real world currency. Until now, it was difficult to even imagine.
What changes are waiting for the game in this case?
Pages:
Jump to: