Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
as I understand it, you will have a platform for startups ?
when will it be launched and when will I be able to see the alpha version of this ?
Activity: 28
I really like what the team is showing right now and we see just a huge interest in this project and it will be great

I liked the concept . But there is a lot of competition in this market right now and you still need to understand how the team is going to promote its exchange and its TV

and when will the alpha version be launched to see how it all works ?

you can see what the exchange will look like next , but the full launch will only be in the summer .
as I understand it the maximum number of users will be attracted by such a service as crypto TV

when will your exchange be fully launched ?
why is this not currently on the road map ?

after all the road map will need to be updated and I would like to see more news about this and understand what events are waiting for us this year
Activity: 1

Hello everybody! Please tell me if round 3 of sales is active at the moment or not ?
I just would like to buy these coins at the best possible prices

you can buy tokens in the near future and I am sure that the success will be huge .
I will continue to monitor how the project works now

I liked the concept . But there is a lot of competition in this market right now and you still need to understand how the team is going to promote its exchange and its TV

and when will the alpha version be launched to see how it all works ?
At the moment, we can only see the exchange launch and it will be fine .
I mean I like how it looks visually but the competition in this market is going to be huge

I have not seen such information about this. But the sales rounds will continue and I think in the future the team will provide more announcements for us

in fact all the information is in the roadmap and after round 4 we will have to see the listing and after the listing we will be able to see the launch of crypto TV

everything will be according to the road map and you will be able to see the launch in the summer .
so let's see how this all works out next and I think it will be just fine

we will see how the project will develop further and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me now since the price is attractive now

Yes the prices are really attractive now and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me now and this will all be really useful for me

as far as I understand, there are now more than 10,000 participants on the site and this really amazes me . Since I understand that the project will be implemented on the road map

Yes, now the project is really fast developing and I will soon buy coins .
for me this will still be just fine and I'm just planning to buy tokens now

when will your exchange be fully launched ?
why is this not currently on the road map ?

I understand that this ecosystem will be fully launched in the summer and we will see how it will work in the future
I will follow the news and I am sure that I can buy coins for me now because in fact we see a really unique concept
still I would like to understand what events and conferences the team will take part in and it will be really interesting for me

we will see how the project will develop further and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me now since the price is attractive now

I bought tokens in the early stages of sales but I still understand that this will be a good investment for the long term
still, it would be interesting to buy coins now . I've never seen anything like this before .
I haven't seen an ecosystem where there will be several projects

I have not seen such information about this. But the sales rounds will continue and I think in the future the team will provide more announcements for us

in fact all the information is in the roadmap and after round 4 we will have to see the listing and after the listing we will be able to see the launch of crypto TV
as far as I understand, there are now more than 10,000 participants on the site and this really amazes me . Since I understand that the project will be implemented on the road map
at the moment it is very difficult to raise funds for the project in this market and I would like to understand how much money the team was able to attract right now
Hello team !
please tell me whether there will be an opportunity to receive dividends or a possibility to receive passive income ?

I like that the team has an exact launch date of July 6 2020 which means that investors should understand during what period of time they need to hold coins to get the maximum income

I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now and I am sure that the prospects will be huge

I bought coins earlier but I do not yet understand what exchanges will be listed . This is still very important for me to understand right now

as I understand it the launch of the project will depend on how much money they can raise
and I would like to know how much money they have already raised

Yes, I would also be interested in getting more information about this.
it would still be really important to me
Pages:
Jump to: