Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 5466 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I really like what the team is showing right now and we see just a huge interest in this project and it will be great

In fact, they have projects that will be easily scaled and will bring real benefits to people and this will be really important for early investors .
I am currently choosing similar projects

Yes, I also like coins that are associated with real business and are of real benefit to people .
I would like to understand that the coins will have maximum liquidity

the liquidity of the coins will be huge and the project will scale easily and this will be important for me

I will continue to monitor the project and the prospects will be huge .
since I have not seen such an ecosystem before .
it seems that the team will be able to provide tokens with huge liquidity
brand new

I now like how the project works and I will buy tokens for me in the near future .
it will still be very important

These are coins and not tokens and now there is a 3rd round of sales and 4 will be the last . So we will need to make a decision in the near future
brand new

just I will buy coins for me and it will all be very profitable .
especially that the listing and full launch of the platform will be quite soon

The launch will be in the summer and then you will need to understand how it will all work further and how popular it will be with users )

I bought coins during the second round and now I'm waiting for more news from the team and waiting for working prototypes to understand what the visual interface will look like
brand new

Hello everybody! Please tell me if round 3 of sales is active at the moment or not ?
I just would like to buy these coins at the best possible prices

Yes now is a really good time to buy coins and I would also like to understand when there will be a listing on exchanges ?

the team did not make any announcements about this .
but it is still important to understand how this will work in practice
right let's see if it works like that as the announcements has not been made.

now let's see what the team is doing and I think that I will buy tokens for me in the near future .
and it's good that crypto TV will be launched in the summer
brand new

JOIN AMZ COIN COMMUNITY

OUR COMMUNITY IS GETTING BIGGER EVERY SINGLE DAY, JOIN US, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING INSIDE THE DISCORD SERVER

>>>>>>> https://discord.gg/EuSXXYM <<<<<<<<

I joined the discord server and will continue to follow the news from the team . I am particularly interested in launching your projects

in fact all this information is in the official telegram chat and you also need to understand how it will all work in the future
brand new

hello everyone,

i am looking for people who want to join discord server to build community around this project AMZ COIN

if you have some knowledges how discord server works, it will be awesome, the server is the official for this project, and you can help us to grow more

JOIN HERE

https://discord.gg/hGJW8KG

I will definitely join your discord server and I would like to see more news about how the project is developing
Activity: 42

Hello everybody! Please tell me if round 3 of sales is active at the moment or not ?
I just would like to buy these coins at the best possible prices

Yes now is a really good time to buy coins and I would also like to understand when there will be a listing on exchanges ?

the team did not make any announcements about this .
but it is still important to understand how this will work in practice
right let's see if it works like that as the announcements has not been made.
brand new
Hello everybody! I would like to know what events the team will take part in ?
This is still important for the development of the project and to make it more popular
Activity: 3

JOIN AMZ COIN COMMUNITY

OUR COMMUNITY IS GETTING BIGGER EVERY SINGLE DAY, JOIN US, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING INSIDE THE DISCORD SERVER

>>>>>>> https://discord.gg/EuSXXYM <<<<<<<<
brand new
Hello everybody!
can I get 50 coins at registration now ?
or is this feature not available now ?
Activity: 1

I really like what the team is showing right now and we see just a huge interest in this project and it will be great

now there are more than 10,000 registered users but I think this is just the beginning and we will see how it all works further

This really impresses me and I think the number of users will only grow as it will just have huge potential

At the moment the project is only at the beginning of its development and I am sure that the number of users will grow every month and especially after the launch of crypto TV

but here you still need to understand that the success of the project will depend on investors and investments and we will see how everything will be further
brand new

now I like what the team is doing and we will see how it will work in the future .
and I'm interested that the team will have staking

we need a yield calculator and this will help attract more investors )
since everyone is interested in the possibility of obtaining passive income
brand new
now the team has shown a good result and I would like to understand whether the project will scale in any way ?
let's see how it all works
Activity: 2
as I understand it will be possible to stack and I can get just a huge passive income
brand new

As I understand at the moment there is only the demo version of this exchange or is there something more ?

But I like how the exchange works and the team clearly follows the roadmap.
so soon we will be able to see something different
Activity: 1

I like how it works now .
I still think that now is a good time to buy coins .
this is the most important thing for me
brand new

Hello everybody!
please tell me why the video presentation is not available on the official YouTube channel ?

This is all quite strange and now I will check how it all works in practice .
I will continue to monitor how the project works now
brand new

now I will take the opportunity to buy tokens at a favorable price and will recommend the project to my friends and I see that you have a good referral program.

This project will be easy to recommend because the team is doing something really useful and it will be beneficial for all of us .
I am sure that we will see a flight to the moon for a long time

It is too early to draw conclusions as the competition in this market is huge and I think we will soon see some working prototypes
brand new

now there are more than 10,000 registered users but I think this is just the beginning and we will see how it all works further

This really impresses me and I think the number of users will only grow as it will just have huge potential

At the moment the project is only at the beginning of its development and I am sure that the number of users will grow every month and especially after the launch of crypto TV

let's see what happens after the project is launched and I'm sure it will all be easy to scale . So let's see how it works
brand new

at the moment there are any working prototypes other than the exchange ?
I just never saw anything like it again

I don't really know what you're talking about right now.
But I like what the team offers for investors and I will see working prototypes soon
Pages:
Jump to: