Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 5466 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

what events the team is planning in the near future and when your exchange will be launched in full .
this is still very important to me

everything will be according to the roadmap and the launch will only be in the summer
let's see how this project will work in the future
Activity: 4
these are still difficult times for startups as coins from the top 10 will grow before halving and investors will choose this option
Activity: 3
hello everyone,

i am looking for people who want to join discord server to build community around this project AMZ COIN

if you have some knowledges how discord server works, it will be awesome, the server is the official for this project, and you can help us to grow more

JOIN HERE

https://discord.gg/hGJW8KG
Activity: 2

I really like what the team is showing right now and we see just a huge interest in this project and it will be great

now there are more than 10,000 registered users but I think this is just the beginning and we will see how it all works further

This really impresses me and I think the number of users will only grow as it will just have huge potential

At the moment the project is only at the beginning of its development and I am sure that the number of users will grow every month and especially after the launch of crypto TV
brand new
Activity: 0

This will be a really profitable investment and I will be happy to buy tokens for me .
let's see how the project will continue to work and as I understand it will be possible to stake

When will this be launched and will there be any passive income opportunity ?
it would still be very important to me

I have not seen such information about this. But the sales rounds will continue and I think in the future the team will provide more announcements for us

in fact all the information is in the roadmap and after round 4 we will have to see the listing and after the listing we will be able to see the launch of crypto TV

everything will be according to the road map and you will be able to see the launch in the summer .
so let's see how this all works out next and I think it will be just fine

but as I understand it working prototypes will continue and we will be able to see more news about this and I am sure that there will be success in the near future

it's too early to draw any conclusions and I'd rather just wait for more news from the team regarding the development of this project .
for me it is still important to understand how much money they were able to attract
Activity: 1

as I understand it, you will have a platform for startups ?
when will it be launched and when will I be able to see the alpha version of this ?

At the moment, there is only an alpha version of the exchange and I have not seen anything like it.
I will continue to monitor how everything works and will buy coins for me

now you can buy coins and use the referral program .
this will be really demanded by the user
Activity: 14
as I understand it, you will also have a platform for startups ?
where can I read more about each project ?
Activity: 4

Hello everybody! Please tell me if round 3 of sales is active at the moment or not ?
I just would like to buy these coins at the best possible prices

now is a really good time to buy coins .
I bought tokens for me now and will buy more and it will be just fine

I bought coins earlier at better prices and now I will just wait for more news about this.
I am sure that the project will be successful in the long term

Yes it will still be a great investment and I bought coins earlier at more favorable prices and will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
after all the team has really interesting developments

when will it be launched and when will I be able to see the alpha version of this ?

At the moment, there is only an alpha version of the exchange and I have not seen anything like it.
I will continue to monitor how everything works and will buy coins for me

I have not seen such information about this. But the sales rounds will continue and I think in the future the team will provide more announcements for us

in fact all the information is in the roadmap and after round 4 we will have to see the listing and after the listing we will be able to see the launch of crypto TV

everything will be according to the road map and you will be able to see the launch in the summer .

But coins are the most profitable to buy now .
as far as I understand this 4 round of sales will be the last and immediately after that there will be a listing

as for the listing, I have not seen any news yet, but in fact there will be a listing on their own exchange, and this is a fact .
but I don't know about more popular exchanges
after all, it will be quite difficult to raise funds without a IEO, and I think the team understands this .
still I would like to know how much money they were able to attract right now
Activity: 1

Hello everybody! Please tell me if round 3 of sales is active at the moment or not ?

Yes now is a really good opportunity to buy coins and especially since the launch of the project is only a few months away

Yes now is a really good time to buy coins and I would also like to understand when there will be a listing on exchanges ?

the team did not make any announcements about this .
but it is still important to understand how this will work in practice

but as I understand it working prototypes will continue and we will be able to see more news about this and I am sure that there will be success in the near future

let's see what happens next . It is still important to understand how popular it will be and I will be happy to invest in this project now as the price of the coin is now attractive

I really like what the team is showing right now and we see just a huge interest in this project and it will be great

now there are more than 10,000 registered users but I think this is just the beginning and we will see how it all works further
Activity: 2

But coins are the most profitable to buy now .
as far as I understand this 4 round of sales will be the last and immediately after that there will be a listing

Yes now is a really good time to buy coins and I would also like to understand when there will be a listing on exchanges ?

still, much will depend on which exchanges will be listed .
and the team needs to negotiate with top exchanges to make the coins as popular as possible
Pages:
Jump to: