Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

the team already had any experience of running such a business ? that would be very important to me . since I have to trust the project team as much as possible

the site has all the information about the team but regarding this project you can just get access to the alpha version of the exchange and this is also very important to understand
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

when will the listing be on third-party exchanges, or do you plan to use only your own exchange ?

A good question as it will depend on the team's decisions . You will need to make the coin as popular as possible but at the same time you will need to develop the exchange

Developing their own exchange is great but to make it available to other third party exchanges is much better. As they are still new, the trust they have built is not yet there. It is better to trade from external exchange with good liquidity. But of course, the actual development still comes first. Without the progress of the platform, listing it to external exchange will not do any favour on their price.
what blockchain events does the team offer to participate in ?
this would still be very important for the development of the project

At the moment this is really one of the top projects and I am sure that the prospects will be huge if the team can implement all the projects of the ecosystem

everything should follow the roadmap and you also need to understand how much demand this project will be and I would be ready to buy tokens for me now . And at the moment I continue to monitor the work of this project

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . Still the fact that they have 10,000 registrations in a short time is impressive

This was quite a long time ago and as I understand at the moment there are much more registrations .
I will continue to monitor the implementation of this project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

when will the listing be on third-party exchanges, or do you plan to use only your own exchange ?

A good question as it will depend on the team's decisions . You will need to make the coin as popular as possible but at the same time you will need to develop the exchange
does the team offer any passive income for us ?
this would still be very important to understand at the moment . I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops

Hello everybody!
at the moment when buying coins there are any bonuses ? and what is the minimum contribution to this project ? I would now like to buy coins on the most favorable terms

as I understand it, the minimum investment in the project will be 1 Euro, but I do not understand whether bonuses work at the moment ?

I do not really understand how your project will differ from competitors ? and how can you provide lower fees for us ?

it's just that they will have their own exchange in the ecosystem and as for me this is logical since it will all be as convenient as possible for us
at the moment, I like the economic model of the project , but how much it can compete in the market and how many users the team will be able to attract in the first year of operation is a completely different question
in any case you will need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and still you will need to wait until all the projects are implemented and this will be as important as possible
I do not really understand how your project will differ from competitors ? and how can you provide lower fees for us ?
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . Still the fact that they have 10,000 registrations in a short time is impressive
you will need to update the project roadmap as it is essentially over at the moment and for me this is all really important
Yes I would like to understand what the team's plans will be for 2020 and this will be very important for me
the team already had any experience of running such a business ? that would be very important to me . since I have to trust the project team as much as possible
Are you going to use the subscription model for your services ?
and how will your company make money ?
you still need to read the white paper in order to better understand how the project will work . and when the ecosystem is fully launched
At the moment this is really one of the top projects and I am sure that the prospects will be huge if the team can implement all the projects of the ecosystem

why is there no information about listing on exchanges in the roadmap ? It would all be very important to me

if you read carefully you should understand that they will have their own exchange and as I understand demo access can be obtained now

Hello everybody!
at the moment when buying coins there are any bonuses ? and what is the minimum contribution to this project ? I would now like to buy coins on the most favorable terms

the site has all the information about this . But I don't really understand when all the projects will be implemented after that the coin price may be the maximum
Hello everybody!
Pages:
Jump to: