Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 21. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
at the moment, I like the economic model of the project , but how much it can compete in the market and how many users the team will be able to attract in the first year of operation is a completely different question
I wonder how many tokens the team will get and whether the tokens will be frozen in any way ? I still would like to understand what will happen immediately after listing on exchanges
Are you going to use the subscription model for your services ?
and how will your company make money ?
you will need to update the project roadmap as it is essentially over at the moment and for me this is all really important

Hello, admin. Are you planning to make some events for your community?

I would also like to see the team at any international conferences and it would be very important for me . since this helps to increase confidence in this project

there hasn't been any news on this yet, but I think the team is currently focused on developing the platform
what payment methods are currently available and will I need to confirm my identity in order to buy coins ?

A lot of businesses came into crypto space, this is good for world acceptance

There is one big thing that annoys every business - taxation. And we all know it's theft

in the crypto industry, everything is much simpler . You can buy coins once and in the future just use it as a means of payment and it will be reliable and profitable

But a lot depends on how successful these projects will be and how quickly the team will be able to promote them . This will in fact be the most important thing for the development of the project
why is there no information about listing on exchanges in the roadmap ? It would all be very important to me

I see a lot of project on your website, but why none of them have working websites? How long they will stay under construction?

as I understand it many projects are currently under development and much will depend on how much investment they can attract

At least I am now interested in investing in this project as the projects will be really useful for people and therefore they will be in demand for a long time

I like the idea that you can invest and get the maximum income . That is it is convenient that one coin will be in the ecosystem of several projects in fact
Activity: 8

I see a lot of project on your website, but why none of them have working websites? How long they will stay under construction?

as I understand it many projects are currently under development and much will depend on how much investment they can attract

At least I am now interested in investing in this project as the projects will be really useful for people and therefore they will be in demand for a long time
Activity: 4

I would also like to see the team at any international conferences and it would be very important for me . since this helps to increase confidence in this project
Activity: 6

If you are serious about money and want to make an impact AMZ coin should be your choice

the success of the project will still depend on many factors and at the moment I would not rush to conclusions .
But I like what the team is doing now

A lot of businesses came into crypto space, this is good for world acceptance

There is one big thing that annoys every business - taxation. And we all know it's theft

in the crypto industry, everything is much simpler . You can buy coins once and in the future just use it as a means of payment and it will be reliable and profitable

We are waiting for eternity for this ICO to end. After that it probably will take some time to get a listing. Maybe better invest somewhere else?

Patience is a virtue, my friend. Just wait some time and you will be rewarded

Let's see what happens after the listing and we can draw conclusions about the project's performance after that

No events until end of ICO, I guess. The only answer I get in their group is to wait

the main thing is that the team clearly follows the road map and in this case it will be possible to get a huge income .
I am sure that this will be a top project if everything that is written in white paper is implemented

the team has done a great job already but there is a huge competition in the market now and you need to understand how this project is better than its competitors

For some reason I cannot see number of registered users. Can you give me a link to that page?

The team made announcements about the fact that they have 10,000 registered users and this will be very important as we see a huge interest in this project
Activity: 5

Haven't seen any news from your side. Are you still in business or busy collecting money?

you need to look at Twitter and Facebook . They have a lot of news every day . But in fact you're right all the news at the moment is related to sales rounds

You are probably happy about your choice, because EOS is one of the strongest coins at the market. Now it's up to AMZ coin to show some results

you may be right . But the main thing is not in the coin but in the technical characteristics of this blockchain . And now it all depends on the team and how successful a business they can build

at the moment, I like the concept that the team offers for us, but how much money is needed to implement it and how much money the team was able to attract now is a completely different question

the projects will be implemented according to the roadmap and the coin should become a good means of payment within this system
the economic model looks very interesting to me

No events until end of ICO, I guess. The only answer I get in their group is to wait
the main thing is that the team clearly follows the road map and in this case it will be possible to get a huge income .
I am sure that this will be a top project if everything that is written in white paper is implemented
Pages:
Jump to: