Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 23. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You are probably happy about your choice, because EOS is one of the strongest coins at the market. Now it's up to AMZ coin to show some results

I've asked in their group, but didn't get any answer. 1 euro is not such a big deal you can try it by yourself

You won't be able to buy something with 1€, I think. Most of the seriuos ICOs have minimum requirements of 1k$
Still didn't find any answer about who are your team? Please, do not hide this information from us
If your plan is to help real business reducing their costs, you can make a serious impact

My portfolio already has significant growth in value. And this is just a beginning on halvening rally

Do you think we will pump from here until May? I mean, that would be cool, but it's too early to call this uptrend, imo
Hello, admin. Are you planning to make some events for your community?
We need to get together and helping each other. Only team work can show significant results

We are waiting for eternity for this ICO to end. After that it probably will take some time to get a listing. Maybe better invest somewhere else?

Patience is a virtue, my friend. Just wait some time and you will be rewarded
If you are serious about money and want to make an impact AMZ coin should be your choice

A lot of businesses came into crypto space, this is good for world acceptance

There is one big thing that annoys every business - taxation. And we all know it's theft
Haven't seen any news from your side. Are you still in business or busy collecting money?
I see a lot of project on your website, but why none of them have working websites? How long they will stay under construction?

Some post in your Telegram group are stating that I can start from 1 euro. Is this true?

I've asked in their group, but didn't get any answer. 1 euro is not such a big deal you can try it by yourself
It's all in our hands and if I can help somehow to make this world better by participating in your ICO, I am buying
If Collubus will help me to save on fees, I am totally in! Tired of Binance and whatnot

I feel a big earning potential in this project. In altseason this project will rise high

My portfolio already has significant growth in value. And this is just a beginning on halvening rally
Nice payout system for your affiliates, when bitcoin withdraw option will be available?

A lot of major altcoins are showing signs of life. But I got your point, EOS pump most likely will lead to a pump of coins based on this platform

We are waiting for eternity for this ICO to end. After that it probably will take some time to get a listing. Maybe better invest somewhere else?

Maybe because price has increased twice? All big investors have already bought and demand is decreasing

If this coin will pump to 1$ it's worth to buy even with increased price. You will get huge returns anyway
I would be glad if you give me a link to your Github code. As a developer I need to check it to see if everything is ok
Pages:
Jump to: