Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 24. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This project is looking amazing and it might succeed, but all depends on implementation now

This thread is abandoned for long time ago, but Telegram group is still active. You can try to ask you questions there

I was at that Telegram group and most questions asked here you can spot there. Main narrative is to wait for official announcement

Why there is only 1 employee on your Linkedin page? You won't change the world fighting single

The rest of team are probably too busy working on release of the product. Let's give them some time
A lot of businesses came into crypto space, this is good for world acceptance

Why are your plans ending this summer? What are you planning to do after?

Hmm, this is quite strange, I didn't even spotted at first glance. Thanks for pointing that out
Some post in your Telegram group are stating that I can start from 1 euro. Is this true?
I feel a big earning potential in this project. In altseason this project will rise high

EOS already made 87% gains from it's bottom. Outstanding results!

A lot of major altcoins are showing signs of life. But I got your point, EOS pump most likely will lead to a pump of coins based on this platform
Why there is only 1 employee on your Linkedin page? You won't change the world fighting single

Can you share with us your plans or it's a secret? Cheesy We are all here to make some money, so let's make it together

I would do this only for money. Why should he share his plans for free if a lot of time and money were invested in developing of that plan?
I agree that this coin is affordable for everyone, but is there actual foundation behind it?
Ok, phase 1 of your ICO has ended, but why phase 2 is taking so long?
Maybe because price has increased twice? All big investors have already bought and demand is decreasing
Your site is simple and straightforward, it can actually attract some people from crypto

It will be much better if someone from the team show up here and respond to our questions. These questions should be answered as soon as possible.

This thread is abandoned for long time ago, but Telegram group is still active. You can try to ask you questions there
Why are your plans ending this summer? What are you planning to do after?
Activity: 3
Your company name suggest that you have a long-term vision. Without this it would be hard to succeed.
If you don't have a plan you are going nowhere. Having even bad plan is better than no plan at all
Has distribution of AMZ coin already ended?
Activity: 3

I see that investors faith in EOS is restoring again. That means projects based on this blockchain will succeed too.

EOS already made 87% gains from it's bottom. Outstanding results!
Activity: 4

Many businesses are starting to receive payments in AMZ coin. It may help to mass-adoption sonner than later

Even bitcoin not yet acceptable worldwide and most of the altcoins from top-10. AMZ will have hard times most likely.
Activity: 9

I see that your company is earning money in real sectors and this is positive sign. Investors like projects that already bringing revenue

That's how smart money make cash in stacks. While dumb money are just buying useless altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: