Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 25. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there any instruction on how to stake your coins? I want to passively earn your coins, but don't know how to setup my account
brand new
Activity: 0

You are starting your project in a great time. Bitcoin is ready for a pump, altcoins will shine again too.

Damn right, my friend! Who survived during this prolonged bear market deserve to have multi-year uptrend!
Activity: 2
Your social media is still bad. Serious business shouldn't have 119 subscribers in Instagram
brand new

Maybe you've read fake news. I've heard that EOS is a blockchain with most skilled developers in this space.

I didn't tested their skills, but fair enough. When was 2017 hype, EOS collected billions in ICO and it's ok for business to spend money on development.
Activity: 5
Patiently waiting for AMZ coin to go live. I have big plans on this project
Can you share with us your plans or it's a secret? Cheesy We are all here to make some money, so let's make it together
brand new
I am feeling the power of AMZ Coin and already joined the revolution. The main question is: what are you waiting for?
Activity: 13
I am a little bit confused. In your roadmap coin price for phase 2 is 0.01€, but you are selling it for 1€ now. Why is that?
brand new

I see many titles, but no actual business. Most of them are only in plans on whitepaper and not even started.

If you go to the official Telegram channel you will see there articles with real businesses which are already accepting AMZ Coin.
Ok, phase 1 of your ICO has ended, but why phase 2 is taking so long?
brand new
Working with AMZ as an affiliate, already have more than 5000 coins without investing any dime. Feels good, man!

For now it is only in concept, but when they accomplish all ICO goals we will see websites development. I am sure about that

It will be much better if someone from the team show up here and respond to our questions. These questions should be answered as soon as possible.
brand new
Great to see how counter of registered users is growing day after day. Don't slow down and keep moving forward!
Activity: 6
Your company name suggest that you have a long-term vision. Without this it would be hard to succeed.
brand new

I've found links to your businesses only at the bottom of your site. Why are you hiding them?

Most of the links have websites with counter on them. They are not ready yet. Main focus is on ICO.
I see that investors faith in EOS is restoring again. That means projects based on this blockchain will succeed too.
Investors are putting their money in the companies that are both earning revenues from it today and building the systems that might make for a new revenue stream in the future. That's why AMZ coin will succeed in long-term
brand new
I had some troubles accessing your website recently. Now is working and it's all good, but what was that?
Many businesses are starting to receive payments in AMZ coin. It may help to mass-adoption sonner than later

Agree with you, if community is supportive you can go through hardest bear markets possible. All starts and ends with people.

If you are still not in out Telegram chat feel free to join. Sometimes we have constructive conversations over there.
brand new

Is airdrop still available? If not when will be next same event where I can get some free coins?

Yes, airdrop is still ongoing, but you won't be able to withdraw your coins. And you don't even need that, because there is no exchange to dump them lol.
Pages:
Jump to: