Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 142. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Cryptsy seems to be working again now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Sounds like the problem's on Cryptsy's end.  None of the hot wallets are low so there should be no problem with withdrawals.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Cryptsy seems to be lagging really bad. You can see the buy and sell orders aren't updating when the thresholds meet.

Yeah, very definite weirdness going on at Cryptsy - my DGC deposit didn't get automatically traded - it sat there as a trade waiting to be processed.. so I tried cancelling it (intending to trade it manually myself) and now it has disappeared.. not getting credited as an available balance.

Have submitted a support request to them.
Activity: 472
Cryptsy seems to be lagging really bad. You can see the buy and sell orders aren't updating when the thresholds meet.
And a DGC auto payout from an hour ago has not yet appeared at Cryptsy..

Presumably this is some kind of a bottleneck getting out of Multipool?

Not something to get alarmed about at this point, just that the payouts are taking quite a bit longer than usual to get through.  I'm sure Flound will investigate soon and give us an idea of what's causing it.

Edit: well, the DGC deposit is now in unconfirmed at Cryptsy.. so all looking good.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I'd say the evidence speaks for itself -- obviously nobody has been able to log on for the past couple hours. Until an update is posted in this thread, we can probably safely assume it remains broken.

Can you try to login now?

I think we have a wannabe hacker trying to brute force passwords or just deny people access.  There were several hundred accounts with failed attempts over the lockout threshold.

I'm able to login now, thanks!
Auto Threshold payouts - is there an issue?

I see we've been mining FTC (more or less constantly) for the past 7 hours - about 01:08 GMT to 07:58 GMT. So during that time my auto payout threshold has been triggered 3 times, but none of those have shown up in my FTC wallet (yet).  Usually they show within 5 min or so for FTC.

Is anyone else experiencing similar behaviour?

Yes I got an FTC payment missing in action as well.

Well, I have just checked again now, and my payouts HAVE now appeared in my wallet.

Not sure what went on, but at least it seems to have been resolved (as far as I can see so far).
Activity: 106
Looks like payouts are broken, none of mine have gone through, even though they show up in the Recent Withdrawals box.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

I see we've been mining FTC (more or less constantly) for the past 7 hours - about 01:08 GMT to 07:58 GMT. So during that time my auto payout threshold has been triggered 3 times, but none of those have shown up in my FTC wallet (yet).  Usually they show within 5 min or so for FTC.

Yes I got an FTC payment missing in action as well.

www.multipool.us
Mining fee is now in effect.  Your fee shows in the top left in parentheses next to your username and also in the Account Details box on the account page.  The following users are lifetime fee exempt:

- Members who were already donating 2% of their earnings or more as of 8/27/2013
- Hero members

To ensure maximum transparency, members' fees are now listed in the detailed block payout info.
www.multipool.us
I'd say the evidence speaks for itself -- obviously nobody has been able to log on for the past couple hours. Until an update is posted in this thread, we can probably safely assume it remains broken.

Can you try to login now?

I think we have a wannabe hacker trying to brute force passwords or just deny people access.  There were several hundred accounts with failed attempts over the lockout threshold.
Activity: 258
It doesnt seem to be very lucrative to mine TRC though.
:/

Otherwise, this is a pretty sweet pool.

The multiport pool doesn't switch to the SHA-256 coins, so no need to worry about TRC or PPC.

And congrats on topping the 1 GH/s mark on the multiport. Keep up the good work flound.
I know, i want to solely mine TRC but unless we get a lot more people its fruitless.
Activity: 106

The multiport pool doesn't switch to the SHA-256 coins, so no need to worry about TRC or PPC.

And congrats on topping the 1 GH/s mark on the multiport. Keep up the good work flound.
Activity: 258

Activity: 61
my GPU could have been doing this all its life?

i dare say the sight of this has just rekindled my faith in for-fun mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
No issue to access the site here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I can log in and see my stats. I usually check periodically throughout the day and haven't had a problem all day, but I am just 1 data point.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
Just tried to log in as well from 2 different browsers and no go..
Jump to: