Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 144. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why's LKY disabled?

Their developer messaged me the other day letting me know we were forked.  I disabled it while I was redownloading the blockchain and I guess I forgot to re-enable it.

Pleasssse leave it disabled. To me Luckycoin is like a persistent weed that needs to be pulled.

I just auto sell it at Cryptsy

only been here with one rig for a day but this technique is working very well so far.  set the autopayouts to cryptsy addresses and set cryptsy to autosell desposits.  makes this pool quite good.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Don't know if this a problem, or just a normal blip, but I found a DCG block that never showed up on the block listing:

[2013-09-02 20:37:08] Found block for pool 0!
 [2013-09-02 20:37:08] Accepted 6f2fa1a5 Diff 151K/64 BLOCK! GPU 0 pool 0

(Times are GMT+1)
Same username as here.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
flound1129
Something strange happened with stats here.

https://www.multipool.us/blocks.php?curr=nvc&page=31

• all blocks which found before Jul 16 5:47 PM has the zero as block number... Roll Eyes
  • blocks from Jul 16 5:47 PM - Jun 19 1:04 PM has the same number and finder name
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Is there an issue with updating unconfirmed balances?  I stopped dedicated mining CGB about 8 hours ago when I noticed the payout had halved to 2.5 but my unconfirmed balance hasn't budged.  

There were 4 orphaned blocks that were in unconfirmed rewards, these have been removed.  Other than that I don't see anything that's in unconfirmed that has more than the required confirms to be paid out.

I've got 0.0023 CGB that has been stuck in unconfirmed for a couple of weeks now. Doesn't bother me, I just thought I'd mention it  Cool

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Is there an issue with updating unconfirmed balances?  I stopped dedicated mining CGB about 8 hours ago when I noticed the payout had halved to 2.5 but my unconfirmed balance hasn't budged.  

There were 4 orphaned blocks that were in unconfirmed rewards, these have been removed.  Other than that I don't see anything that's in unconfirmed that has more than the required confirms to be paid out.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hmm then I think it is possible with cgwatcher somehow, will have to research...

CGWatcher would be your best bet.  Set up the 3 profiles and select the coin for each profile. Create the schedule to switch to 1st most profitable coin to mine and set the time period you want to cgwatcher to check what is the most profitable at that time.

http://manotechnology.blogspot.co.uk/p/cgwatcher.html - all on there.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hmm then I think it is possible with cgwatcher somehow, will have to research...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Is there any way to mine always profitable but limit mining to ltc/nvc/ftc only?

currently, no. You can't pick and choose ATM with multipool.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Is there any way to mine always profitable but limit mining to ltc/nvc/ftc only?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
www.multipool.us
Thanks for the kind words.

I've delayed the fee implementation by 2 days.

Fee will be in addition to the currently selected donation level, or will you offset it for us?

Anyone who was already donating 2% or more will be exempt from the fee.

For those under 2%, I will not manually modify your donation %, so the fee will be in addition unless you lower your donation.

The required donation % for the Patron, Sponsor and Supporter levels will also decrease.
www.multipool.us
Just a quick question...

Why is the Multipool calculations on CGB half of what CoinChoose has? I ran the numbers myself, and they agree with CoinChoose. So I'm guessing you have another calculation modifier you are using?

I'm trying to figure that out now..  The orphan rate over the last 100 blocks is 8%, but that's not enough to account for the difference.

It's because the block value halved to 2.5..  Coinchoose is still using 5.
Activity: 401
Thanks for the kind words.

I've delayed the fee implementation by 2 days.

Fee will be in addition to the currently selected donation level, or will you offset it for us?
www.multipool.us
Just a quick question...

Why is the Multipool calculations on CGB half of what CoinChoose has? I ran the numbers myself, and they agree with CoinChoose. So I'm guessing you have another calculation modifier you are using?

I'm trying to figure that out now..  The orphan rate over the last 100 blocks is 8%, but that's not enough to account for the difference.
Activity: 319
Just a quick question...

Activity: 490
Do u plan on adding any new coins?
www.multipool.us
I've tried to withdraw my CAP, but it has been sitting in 'requested' status for about 12 hours. Can you take a look and see what the problem is? Thanks

Delayed CAP withdrawals just went out.  sorry for the delay.
www.multipool.us
Why's LKY disabled?

Their developer messaged me the other day letting me know we were forked.  I disabled it while I was redownloading the blockchain and I guess I forgot to re-enable it.

Pleasssse leave it disabled. To me Luckycoin is like a persistent weed that needs to be pulled.

I just auto sell it at Cryptsy
Activity: 319
I've tried to withdraw my CAP, but it has been sitting in 'requested' status for about 12 hours. Can you take a look and see what the problem is? Thanks
Jump to: