Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 145. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Why's LKY disabled?

Their developer messaged me the other day letting me know we were forked.  I disabled it while I was redownloading the blockchain and I guess I forgot to re-enable it.

Pleasssse leave it disabled. To me Luckycoin is like a persistent weed that needs to be pulled.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Thanks for the kind words.

I've delayed the fee implementation by 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
I've been using the pool for a few days and so far so good. Continue like this! Cheesy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Why's LKY disabled?

Their developer messaged me the other day letting me know we were forked.  I disabled it while I was redownloading the blockchain and I guess I forgot to re-enable it.

Flound, you are just too honest  Grin

www.multipool.us
Why's LKY disabled?

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Just wanted to say I think you are doing a great job Flound.  I love this pool!
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I received CAP at cryptsy but no trade it looks like.

Fork happens more often with fast coins I think because its faster and easier for them to confirm mistaken blocks
www.multipool.us
CAP back on Cryptsy. Are you going to watch it for a bit first Flound, or flick the switch on it on the multiport straight away?

Compiling the new client now.

I'll watch it for a couple days first like always.
www.multipool.us
Yeah, the web server was completely hung.  Not sure what happened, I had to power cycle it.

I've gone back to the haproxy load balancer between 3 web servers.  Now that the site code is stable, no reason not to.
www.multipool.us
So do these forks happen when a certain pool or person controls over 51% of the network hashrate, or how do they happen?

Seems they happen quite often with certain coins...

*cough* CAP

You can read all about the CAP forks in the CAP thread.  They have nothing to do with network hashrate.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Activity: 81
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
CAP back on Cryptsy. Are you going to watch it for a bit first Flound, or flick the switch on it on the multiport straight away?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
So do these forks happen when a certain pool or person controls over 51% of the network hashrate, or how do they happen?

Seems they happen quite often with certain coins...

*cough* CAP
www.multipool.us
Guys: There's supposedly a MEC fork, trading is suspended until they sort out their daemon.

Flound: You might want to halt MEC until the forking business is sorted out.

EDIT: MEC is now being traded again.

We're on the same chain as the block explorer, at least.
Activity: 104
Guys: There's supposedly a MEC fork, trading is suspended until they sort out their daemon.

That's good, CAP is still up in the air. How long has it been off Cryptsy now? From Flound's post the new client should be out today...

@flound
do you plan to active CAP in the next time ?

EDIT
my question is not relevant.
CAP is disabled at cryptsy

They appear to have gotten most of the issues sorted out with the new client which is pending release (1.5.0).  Once that is released and the network appears stable, I will activate CAP on the mutliport.  But not until it's back on Cryptsy.

Anyone know when the new CAP client will be out? If someone could point me to a thread on its development that would be greatly appreciated.

The dev thinks he fixed all the issues but he's not sure, he said he'd wait 48 hours and then release the client.

It's a hard fork, so he doesn't want to release it and then have problems happen again.
Activity: 504

Jump to: