Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 147. (Read 424232 times)

STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Truth hurts ?! EAT IT AND DIEEE YA COIN HOPPER PARASITES. Grin

I know we'll have come full circle when people want a FDIC bailout.  Who will be the first to try and sue, I didnt know it was experimental, I need government protection to step in, its like the wild west.  Didnt they try to shut down egold like this, yep : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold#Gold_Seizure

I own plenty different coins, the problem is most miners have to pay bills like electric.  When the coins can be used to pay for that, it will be ideal otherwise trading is a normal circle of events.
   Anyone who buys games online should use their altcoins, I know there are various uses
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not sure if it's just me, but has the pools site been up and down a lot lately? The mining is still working, which is what counts, but I've been having a hard time even accessing the site.

EDIT: Okay I guess the pool is down, guitarplinker beat me to it

Oh and I don't see why everybody seems to be dumping mined coins right away, why not collect them? I'm in no hurry to sell, so just sell high when you can.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Is the pool down for anyone else? I can't access it right now. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I am certain it's for the best if by mining here, many useless coins die. If anyone thinks they can start a new coin, fine. Naturally, it will have to stand the test of surviving in the real-world.
If there's a profit to be made, this is what will happen. Not only is it unavoidable, it's a good thing if you think about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Step 4: open a new page with the multipool "Account" page in it. Scroll down and paste the address you just copied from cryptsy into the corresponding text box on the multipool coin address page.

Step 5: Repeat step 3 & 4 for each coin in the multipool.

Very useful. The only thing I'd make clearer is that you need to hit Save each time you add an address to multipool, you can't add all the addresses and then save.

Thanks, added it!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Site says we mining at 1100% profit   :O       The coin has only total market depth of $50k so tricky terrority it would seem - http://coinmarketcap.com/

How easy would it be for someone to purposely bloat those numbers ?

How many insider trader trading bots would it take ?

Does anyone have proof that the miners are seeing these pipe dream profits ?

edit

Pretty neat how my ignores just jumped. Smiley

Truth hurts ?! EAT IT AND DIEEE YA COIN HOPPER PARASITES. Grin
STT
legendary
there aren't going to be many profitable coins left to dig for surely.
People who make a road cant be the reason for it to exist.   Coins that duplicate each other are going converge most likely.

This is like the house price 'problem'  If the price gets cheaper is it bad or not, for people who use houses it ultimately is a good thing to have a useful product available cheaper.   Its tough luck if banks wanted it higher, they are not the users. 
So I see the coins as either a useful product or not, if it does get cheaper for some reason then in a healthy market this is a good thing at least for some people who wanted to use it not profit from speculating or anything else, actual users matter most.
  Capitalism is based off mutual benefit, its politics which tries to continually inflate prices and introduce bias to one partys advantage.  So you have cryptsy enabling sales more easily, really that utility should be positive because theres always two sides to any sale - if there isnt that coin is DOA
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Step 4: open a new page with the multipool "Account" page in it. Scroll down and paste the address you just copied from cryptsy into the corresponding text box on the multipool coin address page.

Very useful. The only thing I'd make clearer is that you need to hit Save each time you add an address to multipool, you can't add all the addresses and then save.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Using the auto sell at cryptsy is driving the price of coins lower, I did advise people to look at this option but now I think it is a bad idea.

I don't think Middlecoin sells at the highest bid price, I think the pool OP sells coins at a percentage above that, which is at least going to raise the price and not bottom out coins.  I know the BTC price has been rising and so the price of alts has dropped, but surely miners should have some say in the price they are selling their goods at and not just sell it to the highest bidder no matter the price.  If everyone keeps dumping their coins this way, there aren't going to be many profitable coins left to dig for surely.
Step 1: Create Multipool account.

Step 2: Create cryptsy account.

Step 3: Go into the "account balances" section of cryptsy. Click deposit for the first coin (Alphabetically that would be ARG, but you may find it easier to go in order of multipool's account page) then click "generate new deposit address" Copy this address.

Step 4: open a new page with the multipool "Account" page in it. Scroll down and paste the address you just copied from cryptsy into the corresponding text box on the multipool coin address page. Hit save beside this address.

step 6: next to the coin addresses on the multipool account page is an "auto threshold" box. This is to tell multipool when to automatically send each coin balance to your address in the other field. You need to set this to something greater than 1 for it to automatically send the balance to your cryptsy account. I have mine all set to 1. Once the "confirmed" balance is greater than 1, multipool will automatically process my withdrawal and send it to my cryptsy account.

Step 7: go back to cryptsy and click on deposit again for each coin you want to auto trade. There will be a new setting saying "Auto-Sell Active: NO" there is a checkbox below that you can select if you want Cryptsy to automatically sell any incoming deposit at the current trade price. Remember you need to select this for each coin.

Step 8: Point your miner to the multipool "multiport" stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:7777 using your worker name and password.

You will now automatically see your coins convert from Multipool to Cryptsy to cryptsy Bitcoin balance. You'll just have to occasionally withdraw your BTC balance from Cryptsy to your wallet on your computer.

Activity: 70
If there was actually a simple step-by-step guide on how to do this, it would probably save a lot of time with the same questions reoccurring.

If I look at the Account Balances screen on Cryptsy, it has the following message: "A new feature has been added to deposits. You may now initiate automatic sells on deposited funds at the moment of deposit. Click deposit next to your coin of choice for more information."
But clicking deposit doesn't offer any choice like that. Does it only show up once there is coin in that account?

+1 Thanks...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Is there any help for using this pool's API ?

What are you trying to do?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
@flound
do you plan to active CAP in the next time ?

EDIT
my question is not relevant.
CAP is disabled at cryptsy

They appear to have gotten most of the issues sorted out with the new client which is pending release (1.5.0).  Once that is released and the network appears stable, I will activate CAP on the mutliport.  But not until it's back on Cryptsy.

Anyone know when the new CAP client will be out? If someone could point me to a thread on its development that would be greatly appreciated.

The dev thinks he fixed all the issues but he's not sure, he said he'd wait 48 hours and then release the client.

It's a hard fork, so he doesn't want to release it and then have problems happen again.
Activity: 490
Is there any help for using this pool's API ?
STT
legendary
Site says we mining at 1100% profit   :O       The coin has only total market depth of $50k so tricky terrority it would seem - http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 104
@flound
do you plan to active CAP in the next time ?

EDIT
my question is not relevant.
CAP is disabled at cryptsy

They appear to have gotten most of the issues sorted out with the new client which is pending release (1.5.0).  Once that is released and the network appears stable, I will activate CAP on the mutliport.  But not until it's back on Cryptsy.

Anyone know when the new CAP client will be out? If someone could point me to a thread on its development that would be greatly appreciated.
You have to create a deposit address...

Ah, what was missing is that you have to set a deposit address, close the window, then press deposit again.
Only then does the option appear, it isn't available when you first create the address.
You have to create a deposit address...
There's no address "fiddling" needed. You have your deposit addresses set in Multipool to Cryptsy.. set Cryptsy to auto exchange the alts for BTC and you are done. Terribly time consuming I know but I'm sure you can take the 1 minute to do it.

If there was actually a simple step-by-step guide on how to do this, it would probably save a lot of time with the same questions reoccurring.

If I look at the Account Balances screen on Cryptsy, it has the following message: "A new feature has been added to deposits. You may now initiate automatic sells on deposited funds at the moment of deposit. Click deposit next to your coin of choice for more information."
But clicking deposit doesn't offer any choice like that. Does it only show up once there is coin in that account?
Activity: 532
flound i guess when you have a chance just take a look i'm getting e-mails about deposits but nothing is showing up at all been 24 hours
Jump to: