Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 149. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Yeaah a lot going wrong here... last found block was a FTC block 4 hours and 45 minutes ago... nothing since then has shown or credited...

The multiport hasn't been on FTC for about that amount of time..

That's the last block of anything the website is showing.
Yeah, the site stopped counting blocks found in multiple coins for the last 7.5+ hours.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Yeaah a lot going wrong here... last found block was a FTC block 4 hours and 45 minutes ago... nothing since then has shown or credited...

That's the last block of anything the website is showing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Ok, what's going on? CGB, MEC, LKY, WDC and MNC all showing negative balance, but I can only see ONE double payment in my wallet for LKY, NONE of the others were double paid out, but I still have negative balances.

Contact me over email and I'll work with you to resolve.
www.multipool.us
We're currently mining NVC because the pool reports an exchange rate of 0.038. That's strange, since NVC trades at about 0.032 on BTC-E and Cryptsy.

Do you happen to factor in the bid price on Coins-E? NVC/BTC is currently disabled there and it shows a bid price of 0.065...

Thanks for the heads up.  I don't use coins-e, but there was a flounderization bug in the profit script that was causing it to fail.
www.multipool.us

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
We're currently mining NVC because the pool reports an exchange rate of 0.038. That's strange, since NVC trades at about 0.032 on BTC-E and Cryptsy.

Do you happen to factor in the bid price on Coins-E? NVC/BTC is currently disabled there and it shows a bid price of 0.065...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 504
Ok, what's going on? CGB, MEC, LKY, WDC and MNC all showing negative balance, but I can only see ONE double payment in my wallet for LKY, NONE of the others were double paid out, but I still have negative balances.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Is something worng... or are the pools being EXTREMELY unlucky... when was the last time a block was found? On any coin?

Found block stats on the website aren't updating - it stopped about 6 hours ago ...
Is something worng... or are the pools being EXTREMELY unlucky... when was the last time a block was found? On any coin?
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
My balances seem to be stuck.  I should have had more CGB after mining last night, and probably on the other coins as well.  jjc326 username
Hours later... double payouts STILL happening... what gives?

Now im negative MNC and LKY... with a recent MNC payout being sent as a double payout over 2 hours AFTER the first payout credited... so... yeah...
Activity: 401
On behalf of all of us, eg. the early adopters and enthusiasts of the coins you rape and plunder, please allow me this opportunity to say..  YOU SUCK.

Pools such as these are 51% attack machines in the making. They should be banned.

Nothin personal. Wink

How do you propose to "ban" a mining pool?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
On behalf of all of us, eg. the early adopters and enthusiasts of the coins you rape and plunder, please allow me this opportunity to say..  YOU SUCK.

Pools such as these are 51% attack machines in the making. They should be banned.

Nothin personal. Wink
Activity: 319
looks like the found block stats aren't updating ....
Yep, past two hours
Activity: 14
looks like the found block stats aren't updating ....
Activity: 134
Bottlecaps can and are GPU mined. All coins on multipool are GPU friendly so cgminer is your best choice.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
What is the best miner for Multipool? For example what happens when the most profitable coin is CPU only, like Bottlecaps, and I am mining with CGminer?
Activity: 134
Yep.  Didn't want to give a daily figure as it can vary wildly depending on luck but that would be about the average over a month.
Jump to: