Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 164. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
flound: Is there an estimated timeline for implementation of the Auto BTC Cashout (or whatever we're calling it)?

I'm targeting end of this month.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
flound: Is there an estimated timeline for implementation of the Auto BTC Cashout (or whatever we're calling it)?
www.multipool.us

CAP has been disabled for a while.  The new client came out this morning, so I'll be compiling it shortly and I'll turn the CAP pool on after that.  I'll re-enable CAP on the MP once it has been stable for a few days.  If it forks again after that, I'll be leaning toward removing it permanently.

Is CAP re-enabled? Can we min it directly to test it out?

It's currently still down.  I will most likely re-enable the CAP pool tomorrow at or after 12PM EST when the old nodes are due to be disconnected from the network, assuming there are no major forks and I don't need to redownload the blockchain again.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CAP has been disabled for a while.  The new client came out this morning, so I'll be compiling it shortly and I'll turn the CAP pool on after that.  I'll re-enable CAP on the MP once it has been stable for a few days.  If it forks again after that, I'll be leaning toward removing it permanently.

Is CAP re-enabled? Can we min it directly to test it out?
Oh no ORB please.. its a joke and flawed and ridiculous premine.

Once the autoconvert to BTC is up and running, who cares. I'd add all the coins which are most profitable, might actually help kill a few off.

Selfish to support a bad coin.. where do you draw the line.. ?

I don't see it as supporting it. The avg network hash rate for ORB currently stands at less than 16 MH. What do you think will happen when the mulipool adds over 600 MH. Also what do you think will happen when most (I think all) multipool users immediately sell all their ORB coins.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

Once the autoconvert to BTC is up and running, who cares. I'd add all the coins which are most profitable, might actually help kill a few off.

Selfish to support a bad coin.. where do you draw the line.. ?

Is getwork port 17777 down?  Can't seem to connect.

Ty.

Should be working now.

It is.. Thank you.

Activity: 146
Right, but autoconvert to BTC is coming soon, so you'll be able to mark a checkbox next to the coins you want to autoconvert and you won't have to deal with them.

How will the exchange rate(s) be set?  The price of any given trading pair (xxC/BTC) can vary from one exchange to another (even BTC/USD varies from exchange to exchange!).  And how often will it be updated? Will there be a fee for the service? 

I think it's a GREAT idea, just wondering about the mechanics. 

There won't be an exchange rate, per se.  The coins will be sent to an exhchange and sold at the best offer price.  Once the sale is completed, the BTC (minus fees) will be credited to your account.  There will be a detailed transaction history so you can see what exchange rate(s) you get.

What's the eta on this ? Sounds good
Activity: 122
Bo good count account balance if you have more than 1000 then count like 1

?

I can usually decode robkoz's messages fairly well but I've got no clue on this one.
Let me try...
"On the account page, if my balance is over 1000, it displays 1."
www.multipool.us

Ty.

Should be working now.
www.multipool.us

?

I can usually decode robkoz's messages fairly well but I've got no clue on this one.
Activity: 134

?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Ty.
I would wait a couple days to update the WDC daemon.  It looks like they still have a bug or two in the retarget logic.
Flound, I don't know if you have seen this yet, but Worldcoin released a patch that changes their block rates, block rewards and difficulty retarget.  I am sure it will jack up your calculations.  Changes take effect at block 600,000 (about 3 weeks away)
http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/325-worldcoin-patch-v641-release-announcement/
Activity: 231
Man, I looked into ORB and it has the worst premine I've ever seen: 525,600 ORB will be mined in the first 25 years, 0.010512 ORB every following year. Yet, the premine is 1,000,000 ORB, so it's more than all miners together will mint in 4 billion years...

Premine or not, I don't think there's much to be gained from adding it to the Multiport. The difficulty gets adjusted with every block, but I don't know exactly how. Its current difficulty is 0.078, so there are two possible sceanrios: Difficulty adjusts immediately or block time drops to 500 ms. Either way, it won't stay profitable for very long...
www.multipool.us
Jump to: