Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 160. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Soliciting suggestions on what to do with the 10 million rows in the WDC confirmed rewards table.

Thinking about just dumping it.  Does anyone care about WDC block data from two months ago or more?  MNC and DGC are getting up there, too.
I frequently dig back through block reward data to get a feel for how things are working.  I doubt I have ever looked back more than 48 hours.  Dumping everything more than a week old should be fine.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
This is my garage 2x7970 miner with 1 month uptime on pool1.us.

Efficiency: 99.39%

The speed is not as high as it could be, due to the summer weather I have it underclocked and undervolted.
www.multipool.us
Hmm, bummer day. Been hashing with 5 MH/s for 11 hours, .042 on the profit snapshot Sad
Actually, income has been really poor recently in general here. Mining straight LTC is better.
Anyone else noticing this? It seems like it should be great, but... something like 14% rejects also.

What server are you using?

WDC has been tanking today, that could be part of it.

Edit: CGB too. 
Activity: 237
Soliciting suggestions on what to do with the 10 million rows in the WDC confirmed rewards table.

Thinking about just dumping it.  Does anyone care about WDC block data from two months ago or more?  MNC and DGC are getting up there, too.

This is actually something I enjoy having with the pool.  Some pools only show the last 100 blocks and when the coin takes 200 confirmations it can end up being difficult to tell if the payouts are confirming.  But I would never need more than a week of backlogs at most.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Hmm, bummer day. Been hashing with 5 MH/s for 11 hours, .042 on the profit snapshot Sad
Actually, income has been really poor recently in general here. Mining straight LTC is better.
Anyone else noticing this? It seems like it should be great, but... something like 14% rejects also.

I noticed this too. I used to be getting ~.11 or .10 BTC a day and recently it just dropped to .06-.04. Not sure why.
Activity: 141
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Web page looks much nicer now. Everything lines up and doesn't look so "scrambled".

Keep up the good work!
www.multipool.us
Can you check the script that calculates the unconfirmed and confirmed status of blocks. It hasn't run in over an hour on CGB.

And on the db rows, I'd suggest it out clear out the block data on everything older than 20 days or 1 months, that way it will stay manageable over the long haul.

It's running now.  It gets behind whenever we mine WDC due to the finding of hundreds of blocks and the aforementioned huge confirmed rewards table.  (moving from unconfirmed to confrimed takes a few seconds per block)

CGB should run soon.
Activity: 319
Can you check the script that calculates the unconfirmed and confirmed status of blocks. It hasn't run in over an hour on CGB.

And on the db rows, I'd suggest it out clear out the block data on everything older than 20 days or 1 months, that way it will stay manageable over the long haul.
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
why do i get reject ratio over 5% when i mine on multipool ?
any idea ?

We're mining Worldcoin right now, when we're on a slower coin you should get a lower reject rate.
legendary
Activity: 966
why do i get reject ratio over 5% when i mine on multipool ?
any idea ?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
This may have been reported before, so ignore if it has....

On pool2, custom diff settings aren't being used, it is defaulting to 64 for me.

EDIT: never mind, I see that you had to disable it.

I don't see where this was mentioned, why was it disabled on the beta pool?

It shouldn't have been..  I'll take a look.
Checked my slow miner and it is getting the proper difficulty. Thanks!
www.multipool.us

On pool2, custom diff settings aren't being used, it is defaulting to 64 for me.

It shouldn't have been..  I'll take a look.

Just the last page back it was mentioned:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2967359

Ok, I read that but I understood it as being he disabled it on the main pools, no reason to disable it on the BETA pool since it was working fine.
Activity: 115

Just the last page back it was mentioned:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2967359

Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I have a BFL Jalapeno. How can I use it with multipool??? Can someone please guide me? Is it possible to mine scrypt coins with multipool and take advantage of it's power?

Jalapeno is useless for scrypt coins. You can only mine the following coins PPC, TRC, BTC and FRC with your Jalapeno.
Multipool doesn't yet have multi-port for SHA 256 coins.

There are other services (like one in my signature), which would switch you Jalapeno between SHA coins. It is useless right now because profitability of PPC, TRC and FRC has been lower than BTC for the past several days.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have a BFL Jalapeno. How can I use it with multipool??? Can someone please guide me? Is it possible to mine scrypt coins with multipool and take advantage of it's power?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
continuing with the great work flound, very nice job Smiley
Jump to: