Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 179. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Last hour cgminer shows me 2blocks find WDC and 2 mnc why I dont see it in blocks finder page
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
As our largest LTC miner seems to have left the pool, it does not currently make sense to mine LTC on multipool as chances of finding a block are exceedingly slim unless the multiport switches to it.

There were some network issues between the poolservers and the coin daemons this morning, these have been resolved and all pools are working again.

OK works now. I will direct my rigs to it for a while, there is 5,7 MH/s ATM so it could peak at 6 MH/s with me. I also have a possibility of adding another ~180 kH/s card but I am still waiting for PCIe ×1->×16 adapters.

EDIT: it's rising over 6,5 MH/s now, I think that is OK, should be block every 10 days or so on average.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Ok, I just have unconfirmed 1.3227 TRC from a week...

There were 3 blocks that were orphaned during the TRC attacks that were sitting in unconfirmed, these have been cleared out.
www.multipool.us
As our largest LTC miner seems to have left the pool, it does not currently make sense to mine LTC on multipool as chances of finding a block are exceedingly slim unless the multiport switches to it.

There were some network issues between the poolservers and the coin daemons this morning, these have been resolved and all pools are working again.
Activity: 231
Looks like MEC's exchange rate gets reported properly now.

According to the CAP devs, they've isolated and erradicated the source of the forks after the update to 1.4:

The issues in the past few days have been isolated to 1 pool. www.bottlecaps.com It is mining its own separate chain with nobody else on the network.

When speaking to the pool operator this morning he was not running the nodes I had setup and he now is directly connected to them. This should prevent the issue in the future.

Besides this pool the network has stayed together very nicely. Orphan rate has dropped substantially. We are no longer seeing strings of multiple orphaned blocks at smaller pools

I've tried multipool after a while and seems the bad opinion will continue…wanted to try US LTC server on my CPU to see how stable it is and both pool1 and pool2 do not respond at all. EU seems to be fine, hopefully.

That explains the low LTC hashrate (3.5 MH/s).

Something odd is going on: pool1.us refuses the connection on port 3334, pool2.us on ports 3333 and 3334.
Activity: 152
I've tried multipool after a while and seems the bad opinion will continue…wanted to try US LTC server on my CPU to see how stable it is and both pool1 and pool2 do not respond at all. EU seems to be fine, hopefully.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

The WDC and DGC blocks in question have been paid out.  All of the MNC blocks except 1 had already been paid but were not removed from unconfirmed due to a bug I had fixed a while back.
Thanks for that.
www.multipool.us
The PXC client needs to be updated, it is stuck at old difficulty level.

on it
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
The PXC client needs to be updated, it is stuck at old difficulty level.
www.multipool.us
Another question: When we go to the 24 hour Profit snapshot, it includes for example in my listing 0.3 unconfirmed Novacoins.  I think it has taken more than 24 hours to confirm novacoins.  Does your web page program take this into account when it lists our 24 hour profit?

It hadn't been, because I wrote that page when I had NVC confirmations set lower.  I've fixed this now.
www.multipool.us
There seems to be something strange going on where the unconfirmed balance is not moving to the confirmed balance unless you are mining that coin, regardless of the fact that blocks are being discovered by others mining the coin on the pool.

I assure you the payment scripts do not know who is mining what coin at any time, other than calculating shares.

Some coins are slow to confirm when we're not on them due to having no additional hashrate to find blocks.
DGC has been showing .3977 blocks unconfirmed for several days, when it gets mined the unconfirmed goes up, then back down to .3977 blocks.

I believe I am seeing similar behavior.  I still have WDC waiting to confirm, the same amount I had hours ago.  But WDC should not take that long to confirm.

Honestly since we moved to .us instead of .in none of the stats change very much unless we change the coin we mine on or I wait a long period of time. And if I wait and we stay on the same coin the only stats that change are confirmed and unconfirmed.  The round shares, the hashrate and the estimate rarely change.  If it changes which coin is being mined than many stats will change including confirmed and unconfirmed.

This is the correct behavior.  Since the smaller coins have such short rounds, your old shares are falling off the end of the round at the same rate as you're adding new shares.  So your amount of round shares stays about the same after you've been mining for a few minutes.

The only time you'll see these changing by much is when we've just gone onto a coin with a longer round time (i.e., nvc, ftc or ltc) and then only until we've been mining the coin for the round time and then they'll stop changing much again.
www.multipool.us
Get rid of MNC. It only ever mines for a few minutes and market volume is, for all intents and purposes, zero. Maybe replace it with CGB which at least has ~10 trades an hour.

I have no problem selling MNC on mcxnow.
www.multipool.us
There seems to be something strange going on where the unconfirmed balance is not moving to the confirmed balance unless you are mining that coin, regardless of the fact that blocks are being discovered by others mining the coin on the pool.

I assure you the payment scripts do not know who is mining what coin at any time, other than calculating shares.

Some coins are slow to confirm when we're not on them due to having no additional hashrate to find blocks.
DGC has been showing .3977 blocks unconfirmed for several days, when it gets mined the unconfirmed goes up, then back down to .3977 blocks.

I believe I am seeing similar behavior.  I still have WDC waiting to confirm, the same amount I had hours ago.  But WDC should not take that long to confirm.

Honestly since we moved to .us instead of .in none of the stats change very much unless we change the coin we mine on or I wait a long period of time. And if I wait and we stay on the same coin the only stats that change are confirmed and unconfirmed.  The round shares, the hashrate and the estimate rarely change.  If it changes which coin is being mined than many stats will change including confirmed and unconfirmed.

At the end of the day I am still making about what I would expect to so it hasn't bothered me over much but I did like it better on the old website where the stats seemed to work a lot better.

EDIT:  Changed the word never to rarely above.

The WDC and DGC blocks in question have been paid out.  All of the MNC blocks except 1 had already been paid but were not removed from unconfirmed due to a bug I had fixed a while back.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Another question: When we go to the 24 hour Profit snapshot, it includes for example in my listing 0.3 unconfirmed Novacoins.  I think it has taken more than 24 hours to confirm novacoins.  Does your web page program take this into account when it lists our 24 hour profit?
Activity: 182
Get rid of MNC. It only ever mines for a few minutes and market volume is, for all intents and purposes, zero. Maybe replace it with CGB which at least has ~10 trades an hour.
Activity: 156
Ok, I just have unconfirmed 1.3227 TRC from a week...
Activity: 231
It looks like a MNC and a WDC block are somehow stuck. My unconfirmed balance has been at or above 0.1555 MNC and 0.2477 WDC for quite some time now. There are no unconfirmed MNC blocks and I don't have any shares in the unconfimed WDC blocks.

The "stuck" blocks aren't related to the server change. I've had the issue for the first time on July 24.

The hashrate in the overview in the upper left corner is a 10 minute average, so it won't change all that often. The accounts page has per worker stats including their hashrate in the last minute.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

At the end of the day I am still making about what I would expect to so it hasn't bothered me over much but I did like it better on the old website where the stats seemed to work a lot better.

EDIT:  Changed the word never to rarely above.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

www.multipool.us

Jump to: